admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Jason Bennett - How To Be A Bodybuilder

There are two types of bodybuilders: Those who try out all the muscle gaining plans out there and those who stick with what works. Which type are you?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jason28.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

sky99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

you are a wanker. there are plenty of arrogant pricks like u around in bodybuilding, ur nothing special mate.

beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beachbum23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

whats wrong with N-Large2?????

elysia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im a sports science student and im doing a project on bodybuilders, i find it interesting how you can give up everything for a sport? other sports competitors are serious but you lot seem to be far more serious, do you feel uncomfortable? cause there is so much pressure to be skinny from the media and you just don't comply to that. I think your brave and i could never do it as i feel female body builders look disfigured and not normal, but fair play to those who have the guts to do it. elysia u.k

Morangos
    Most. Retarded. Article. EVAR.

Bobsgotabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not to flame, but Bennets articles have been poorly written and have had no base since the beginning. They are more of a bragging tool of his own, rather than pieces of information. I personally have called the writer to post pictures of himself. I figure, in one of his articles he said that he knocked a lamp off of a table when doing a lat spread because his back was so huge! Come on........ Bennet, I'm calling you out AGAIN.

I'd further like to add, if you train so that "...your eyes turn red, you see stars and almost pass out..." you are probably not breathing properly you imbicile! You should remind yourself to breathe in all exercises so that your blood pressure doesn't go through the roof and you put yourself in hospital.

Pectorific2002
    Morangos, where are your aticles. Learn to spell
    Elysia, thanks for the good words
    Beachbum23, there is nothing wrong with Nlarge2, it's the best, keep drinking it!
    Bobsgotabs, when did you call me? My writing is a figure of speech, I don't claim to be the biggest person in the world. I write to inspire, so that individuals such as yourself will get away from the computer and go lift. Where are your pics? Are you the toughest guy in the world?
    Sky99, I assume that you are a boy, your username is kind of girlish. I don't want to be anything special, mate. If you don't like my style of training, then don't train that way. I train hard and heavy. Thanks for your ARROGANT comments, they were great.

Sorry fellas if you don't agree with me or like my writing, I am not here to impress any of you. I am here to entertain and keep bodybuilding going. Thats all. Get up from your computers, and go lift.

LOL...
    "Kind of girly"??....And you think 'I' sound like a boy!!
    You're article didn't inspire me at all sorry, and I think you should perhaps try and learn something from your reviewers, after all they are who you are trying to inspire, am I right?! If they don't think your article is doing what you say it should be doing, then YOU aren't doing your job right.

Bobsgotabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heh,

First of all, I have written an article on here. It served a purpose, and wasn't a tool to try and pad my ego. Second of all, my pictures were ON my profile, and on these forums. I'm a decent natural competitor, and I strive to be better. But, I don't come on here trying to gloat. Re-read some of your articles, and tell me you aren't trying to build yourself up.

Pectorific2002
    I am not trying to boost my ego. I get about 10 to 15 emails a day thanking me for the great encouragement and inspiration. I apologize if you don't like my writing. To solve this problem, stop reading my articles.

I don't know what you have against me, I didn't personally attack any of you. If you think it is fair and just to attack me for doing what everyone else on the site does, then please continue. I am not trying to be better than anyone.

It is not like I get anything for writing these articles, they are for the people who do enjoy them. I take my own time to do it, to help others like I have been helped in the past.

I feel like you guys slam me to make up for something you don't have, I just don't get it.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by sky99
    I'd further like to add, if you train so that "...your eyes turn red, you see stars and almost pass out..." you are probably not breathing properly you imbicile! You should remind yourself to breathe in all exercises so that your blood pressure doesn't go through the roof and you put yourself in hospital.
    Word, Valsalva maneuver, his ass is gonna get a stroke..

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Big thumbs up on this article.

I will openly admit that your style of training is not for me, but it is great to hear about someone who obviously understands the difference between intensity and I AM EITHER GOING TO FINISH THIS OR DIE TRYING INTENSITY.

This doesn't really need to be said, but I will say it anyway. There are many more of us who read, and like your articles, then those who just complain about them.

Keep writing, and we'll keep reading.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.

Pectorific2002
    James thanks for the good words, I really appreciate them
    Tell me more about yourself. You seem up to speed on the bodybuilding world.

Thanks again

skinnygecko

Question who exactly?

Who exactly IS the biggest, heaviest muscle man in the world? I'm dying to know!

EriBrazil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Good job!

I'm from Brazil but I live in California, And you isnpired me a lot, I love it , And I will follow what you said, Only the extreme will brig you to the top, Thank you so much for your support, Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by EriBrazil; 09-20-2009 at 11:28 PM.