Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    stupid website..went to post my review and the page reloaded and it never showed up. Will be up momentarily!
    lol!... posting in the Supplement Review Section?
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Extreme Rush:
    Taste: 8.5/10 Definitely tastes quite a bit better than the average preworkout. Can taste a bit "syrupy" at times, but that can also be a good sign..not loaded with sugars. Have had several preworkouts that I had to choke down and struggled to finish off the drink, let alone a whole tub of the stuff. This was not the case with Extreme Rush, never once did I hold the cup up to my mouth wishing it was gone.

Intensity: 8/10 Extreme Rush has had me hitting the gym hard lately. Has brought my rest between sets time down, focus is up, intensity level is a bit better than other pre-workouts I have had. I don't get much sleep, and work long hours so I rely on preworkouts to get my through my sessions. With Extreme Rush, not only did it push my through my workout, but it kept me energized enough to not sit on the couch like a dead slug when I got home.

Pumps: 9/10 The pumps I am getting on Extreme Rush are insane! Some of the best pumps I have had in comparison to pre-workouts I have taken in the past. Always leave the gym feeling about 3 times bigger than I do when I enter.

Energy: 9/10 I am getting some solid, clean energy with this product. I never had a come down from the supplement. Energy levels are definitely in the elite category of the pre-workouts I have taken in the past.

Mixability: 5/10 I have noticed that if you let the drink sit for a few minutes for the foam to subside, contents start settling at the bottom. I typically mix 1 serving in 10 oz of water. Can taste "gritty" at times too. Doesn't seem like everything dissolves into the water. Have experimented with different levels of water from 8-14 oz, and it doesn't change it. I don't like drinking more than that before my workout. Drink a lot of water as it is, and don't want to spend half the time at the pisser! Small price to pay for a steller pre-workout supplement in my mind!

PowerXD:
    Taste: Not Applicable The amazing convenience of this product being a pill means you don't have to worry about how it is going to taste, mix, sugar content, etc.

Strength: 10/10 My strength has been through the roof! I definitely find myself lifting a lot heavier (when I want to) than I did prior to this stack. For Example: I did a set of pull ups with 70 lbs hanging off my waist for 5 reps, the most I have done in the past was a set of 55 for 3 reps. DB Shoulder Press, I put up the 80's for 4 reps, prior to this stack the most I have ever done was 75's for 3 reps. I seen strength gains throughout my entire body!

Effectiveness: 10/10 The scale is measuring about the same the other day I weighed in at 190, but I am more solid and defined. My muscles are firmer, and can't stress enough the strength gains I seen!

Bloating: 9/10 Seen very minimal bloating while cycling this product. The small amount of bloating I did see, I can not say came directly from the PowerXD because I experience bloating when I am not cycling anything.

I would definitely recommend these products to anyone and every one reading.

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    lol!... posting in the Supplement Review Section?
    Yeah I will copy and paste it over there

edit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1145641153

Thank you for the opportunity to log this for you Gym God and Blue Star. I am glad you are pleased with what I was able to offer you.

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by scottyb05 View Post
    Extreme Rush:
    Taste: 8.5/10
    Definitely tastes quite a bit better than the average preworkout. Can taste a bit "syrupy" at times, but that can also be a good sign..not loaded with sugars. Have had several preworkouts that I had to choke down and struggled to finish off the drink, let alone a whole tub of the stuff. This was not the case with Extreme Rush, never once did I hold the cup up to my mouth wishing it was gone.

Intensity: 8/10 Extreme Rush has had me hitting the gym hard lately. Has brought my rest between sets time down, focus is up, intensity level is a bit better than other pre-workouts I have had. I don't get much sleep, and work long hours so I rely on preworkouts to get my through my sessions. With Extreme Rush, not only did it push my through my workout, but it kept me energized enough to not sit on the couch like a dead slug when I got home.

Pumps: 9/10 The pumps I am getting on Extreme Rush are insane! Some of the best pumps I have had in comparison to pre-workouts I have taken in the past. Always leave the gym feeling about 3 times bigger than I do when I enter.

Energy: 9/10 I am getting some solid, clean energy with this product. I never had a come down from the supplement. Energy levels are definitely in the elite category of the pre-workouts I have taken in the past.

Mixability: 5/10 I have noticed that if you let the drink sit for a few minutes for the foam to subside, contents start settling at the bottom. I typically mix 1 serving in 10 oz of water. Can taste "gritty" at times too. Doesn't seem like everything dissolves into the water. Have experimented with different levels of water from 8-14 oz, and it doesn't change it. I don't like drinking more than that before my workout. Drink a lot of water as it is, and don't want to spend half the time at the pisser! Small price to pay for a steller pre-workout supplement in my mind!

PowerXD:
    Taste: Not Applicable The amazing convenience of this product being a pill means you don't have to worry about how it is going to taste, mix, sugar content, etc.

Strength: 10/10 My strength has been through the roof! I definitely find myself lifting a lot heavier (when I want to) than I did prior to this stack. For Example: I did a set of pull ups with 70 lbs hanging off my waist for 5 reps, the most I have done in the past was a set of 55 for 3 reps. DB Shoulder Press, I put up the 80's for 4 reps, prior to this stack the most I have ever done was 75's for 3 reps. I seen strength gains throughout my entire body!

Effectiveness: 10/10 The scale is measuring about the same the other day I weighed in at 190, but I am more solid and defined. My muscles are firmer, and can't stress enough the strength gains I seen!

Bloating: 9/10 Seen very minimal bloating while cycling this product. The small amount of bloating I did see, I can not say came directly from the PowerXD because I experience bloating when I am not cycling anything.

I would definitely recommend these products to anyone and every one reading.
    Thank you kind sir for full filling your log. We look forward to more opportunities in the future!

Thank you kind sir for full filling your log. We look forward to more opportunities in the future!
    I look forward to them too! This log didn't feel "closed" without the after pics. These were taken last night, about a week post cycle. Haven't lost any gained mass, and still feeling amazing!

Attached Images

Thumbs up

Keep up the great work Scotty!

Keep up the great work Scotty!
    Thanks Chris! Just gotta get rid of those love handles and I'll be golden!