Thread: Hyper fuel 9x

NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hyper fuel 9x

Anyone have info on hyper fuel 9x along with nitro focus no3?

I was looking at getting at retail establishment. Online seems to be te only order mechanism I won't give my credit card as I am sure they want a sign up for multiple purchases

thom10mend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Expensive

Haven't tried it yet. There's a free trial but it's only for 14days and if you don't cancel it they'll automatically charge you $87.47 and you'll be added to their "special program" where they send you a supply every month and continue to charge your card. I'm pretty apprehensive about going through all that. Rather wait for retail.

Registered User Exist 2 Inspire's Avatar
    Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't bother. I read about this stack in this Men's Health article: http://bfsmag.com/common/muscle/?sou...er=bfs-mag.com

But if you scroll down and read the "comments" they're all obviously fake. Every poster has a normal name like Michael or David, there are no spelling or grammar mistakes, and every comment is positive. These products likely don't do what they claim...mostly arginine-based supplements that you can get separately and save money.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CCE/Arginine/Beta Alenine (yes they mispelled Alanine) blend....

legit/10
    - Spot for sale

briankeith513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anymore info about the legitimacy of this product??
    I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom, I can tell you that I don't have money. What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I've acquired after the course of watching Chuck Norris in: Walker Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hyperfuel9x has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hyper fuel 9x is my favorite but most of the time it disturb the stomach hunger while using and doing abs workouts.