Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BFJ View Post
    When I saw the ******** post of this just in zach Sizemore has no skin I knew this must be u. In. Great conditioning team Wilson represent!

Thanks man...almost time to CRUSH IT

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    what type and how do you do your hiit
    Through out this prep, I've done with sprints outside at a local high school, spin bike, or as of more recently on the elliptical. IMO it doesn't matter the weapon of choice more that your high intensity interval is balls to the wall
    Zack Sizemore
    Team Member/Prep Coach - Dossey Training Systems
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

Isaiah 40:29-31
    He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    9/12/2013 - 9 days Out

Weight - 162.2
    Macros - 225c/220p/53f

9 days OUT BABY!! Feeling pretty good at the moment. Realized at lunch it was my last HIIT session of prep, so the 13 mins plus warm up and cool down flew bye. Have chest and shoulders tonight, plan on going in and hitting them hard Checking in with Cliff this morning again after last slight bump in cals, and we added alittle more today and tomorrow before some high days coming this weekend. Here is a pic from this am! 9 days cant come soon enough!

Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're seriously shredded bro....sick
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stupid shredded man how many years have you been training, trying to hope in 9 years my muscle will have some density like that too it
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    You're seriously shredded bro....sick
    Thanks man, ready to fill up and slap some tan on

stupid shredded man how many years have you been training, trying to hope in 9 years my muscle will have some density like that too it
    Ive been competing for the last 3 years but training seriously probably for the last 5-6. Always just messed around before that hahah
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

9/13/2013

Weight - 161.4 (PREP LOW)
    Macros - 225c/220p/53f

Hit another prep low after the small increase of food yesterday, which is an awesome feeling. Had another great workout last night, pounded Chest/Shoulders/Abs. Tonight I have Deads/Back/Arms/Calves, plan on giving it hell! hahah

This weekend somewhat starts my peak week and Monday we officially start my depletion. Out of respect for Cliff Im going to hold of from posting any more macro numbers, but I have high days both Saturday and Sunday then start my depletion. Saturday and Sunday I have off from lifting as well, just alittle cardio and posing both days, so it should be a good weekend watching football again!
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck this weekend bro! Go get that pro card

Good luck this weekend bro! Go get that pro card
    Thanks buddy, Im ready to step on stage tomorrow for sure. Ill keep you in the loop or Im sure Ill post stuff on FB tomorrow as well
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

9/20/2013

ONE DAY OUT fellas, today is when I start the rapid backload, getting a boat load of carbs through out the day. I'm not going to say I'm not nervous since I've never peaked this way before but I'm trusting Cliff with the process as I have this entire prep. No matter what the outcome tomorrow I have beat the best me that ever stepped on stage so I'm proud, but I have bigger aspirations of course

Here are pictures from Wednesday morning before I flew out for Florida, the lowest weight of this prep was this day of 158.4 lbs.

For the rest of the day its a lot of eating and Im picking up Austin Dossey (my mentor, one of my best friends, WNBF Pro, the list goes on)his finance and then another friend from the airport this morning. So they will be able to keep my mind occupied since its been pretty quite here alone since Wednesday but it gave me a lot of time for reflection. Ill update on here when I get a chance to let everyone know how the backload and the show went! Finishing strong!!!!!!!
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    saw on Cliff wilson FB he won a pro card, congrats , no surprise man looked insane well deserved
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Way to kick@ss bro. Well deserved pro card

saw on Cliff wilson FB he won a pro card, congrats , no surprise man looked insane well deserved
    Way to kick@ss bro. Well deserved pro card
    Thanks fellas it means a lot that you two followed along most of this prep. I should be able to go through the camera with all the pictures today some time as I'm on vacation for the next couple days and ill get some posted up here. I will say it was a small show but quality competitors throughout and the ANBF is a great organization. Kent Bierly and Marc Lobiner have a great vision for the sport and I hope the organization continues to blossom

But hell yeah I'm officially a Pro Bodybuilder hahahaha
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

Here are a few shots from yesterday

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

You looked awesome bro! Welcome to the pro ranks :-) How'd you like the ANBF show format? Are you taking time off or competing again soon?

You looked awesome bro! Welcome to the pro ranks :-) How'd you like the ANBF show format? Are you taking time off or competing again soon?
    Thanks man, I loved the format it was so nice not to have a break between prejudging and the night show.

Taking time off to grow. We all know I can get peeled with the best of them but I need to continue to make improvements on overall size. I wish I could just focus my training on one lagging body part but as I did last off season everything WILL grow
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by ZSize512 View Post
    Thanks man, I loved the format it was so nice not to have a break between prejudging and the night show.

Taking time off to grow. We all know I can get peeled with the best of them but I need to continue to make improvements on overall size. I wish I could just focus my training on one lagging body part but as I did last off season everything WILL grow
    I love the idea of one long show. I'll have to compete in the ANBF one day. Good luck during your improvement season bro. I'm hoping to get out your way within the next 6 months it'd be awesome to train with you one day. It's been over 3 years since I've been home to Indy just got caught up with life, but I really need to get out that way cause my grandparents still haven't met my son :-/

I love the idea of one long show. I'll have to compete in the ANBF one day. Good luck during your improvement season bro. I'm hoping to get out your way within the next 6 months it'd be awesome to train with you one day. It's been over 3 years since I've been home to Indy just got caught up with life, but I really need to get out that way cause my grandparents still haven't met my son :-/
    That would be awesome man, keep me in the loop if you ever do and maybe we can get Eric to come down from up north and we all get a crazy session in.
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by ZSize512 View Post
    That would be awesome man, keep me in the loop if you ever do and maybe we can get Eric to come down from up north and we all get a crazy session in.
    Definitely bro!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great job. Looks like that alien conditioning paid off
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Great job. Looks like that alien conditioning paid off
    Thanks brotha ..it was crazy how much the rapid backload worked that cliff is known for
    Zack Sizemore
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder