Zubini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How to move up in weight for boxing??

So the title explains? what rep-range should I be going for to move up in weight (I used to be at 62 kilos, moving up to Welterweight which is 67 kilos). At the moment I'm at around 64/65 but I can't seem to find any resources on how to increase weight without slowing down or burning out too quick. I figured someone could give me some advice. -Thanks

Might be a bit early but, BUMP!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just focus on bodybuilding. I recommend the booko championship bodybuilding by chris aceto he goes over everything in the book. Just lift and get your nutrition in order and learn how to do it properly-goodluck
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 33wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For Boxing I would recommend heavy weight training 3-6 reps in compound movements that you are lifting explosively whilst also using body-weight exercises for higher reps. In order to gain weight you need to increase the calories you are taking in daily, this doesn't mean that you can eat whatever you want. Try eating more quality whole foods eating 300-500 more calories a day than you currently are. This is only a guideline, if you gain weight to quickly scale the food back or vice versa. Putting on muscle mass is hard work and takes a lot of time so be patient with it and focus on getting stronger.

Thanks so much guys, so low reps with compound movements and higher reps for body weight. Talked to a coach about it as well and he advised me to do the same. Hope this helps anyone that was also facing this problem. -Thanks

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't necessarily advise low reps. more like 6-12 reps. you can do low reps however if not done with proper form you can an easier time of tearing your tendons and when this happens it takes a whole long time to get them better, if they get better at all
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why are you wanting to move up in weight?
    Heavy bags DonT HIT back, it takes more than a gym membership to compete in the RING or Cage!
    6 time golden glove champion, 2nd at ringside worlds
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI