Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prohormones

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by True Force
    could someone tell me if Sperdrol by Designer supplements is a good one?

Also is Methyl 1-Alpha any good?
    3 weeks of that and depression may want to make you kill yourself.

~Dan~

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/est/phera.html

mix between ergo and phera

very expensive tho i can find the same thing for half that price at other sites

bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bouche_
    pct for prohormones r used to keep gains and get your natural t going again, as quickly as possible.

u are not going to experience negative longterm effects from an intelligent cycle of prohormones, by not using pct's.

its that simple. should u take pct's? yes. nowhere did i advocate not taking pct supplements.

to draw the conclusion that u cant use ph's intelligently if u dont use pct's is absurd. different products and different supplementation programs.

our bodies have remarkable recovery rates.

You have absolutely no clue do you? Why do you think you lose gains when coming off a cycle......................Because you're test is shut down. Hence need for a PCT.

Sorry chief. You just earned yourself a spot on the "ignore" list.

True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50) fayd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it just me or does anyone else think people are conflating the term 'pro-hormone' with steroid? If he wants prohormones (and I have no idea what is currently available) you shouldn't point to superdrol. That is a steroid and will give him the 'side-effects' he wants to avoid.

bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bredfan-

its now obvious to me that u need someone to explain to u sentence by sentence what the flow of logic is.

besides being redundant by restating my point about pct u continue to not b able to grasp a simple argument.

btw, i know many people on this very board that have gone the simple pct route of zma, trib, creatine reload, low reps, high calorie intake,etc. and, have kept almost all their gains. oh, and their test levels and balls returned to normal.

i am grateful that u have put me on your ignore list. now i wont have to explain simple ideas to u.

True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) True Force is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fayd
    Is it just me or does anyone else think people are conflating the term 'pro-hormone' with steroid? If he wants prohormones (and I have no idea what is currently available) you shouldn't point to superdrol. That is a steroid and will give him the 'side-effects' he wants to avoid.
    won't be using superdrol then lol.

juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    prohormones are alot harder to come by then steroids, if u cant find a prohormone distributor superdrol is the way to go, however u HAVE TO DO RESEARCH and build a strong cycle, if u dont take the correct support supplements u could mess up ur body real bad

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bredfan-

its now obvious to me that u need someone to explain to u sentence by sentence what the flow of logic is.

besides being redundant by restating my point about pct u continue to not b able to grasp a simple argument.

btw, i know many people on this very board that have gone the simple pct route of zma, trib, creatine reload, low reps, high calorie intake,etc. and, have kept almost all their gains. oh, and their test levels and balls returned to normal.

i am grateful that u have put me on your ignore list. now i wont have to explain simple ideas to u.

he was right to ignore you...what you had said and how you had said it in the post he quoted was sheer ignorance. sorry man, but this post also!! please read the rules!!

10) Avoid giving bad/misleading advice. What we mean here, is if you don't know what you're talking about, please don't post about it. For example, If you have never used prohormones or don't know anything about them then you probably shouldn't be giving people advice about them. This is a general rule, but we want to try and stem some of the false information that has been given out by unexperienced members.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

ok, so superdrol by dessigner supplements or methyl 1-Alpha by Legal Gear?

Also, has anyone used Formadrol by Legal gear for PCT? Is it any good or should i go with 6-oxo or something else?

bump

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get your hands on some Nolva for PCT. Along with a natty test booster, creatine and all your support sups you should be fine. You can find Tamoxifen Citrate online (nolva) so just search it. Be smart about the cycle. And remember its not what you gain on cycle, its what you keep post cycle. Eat like a starving homeless person infront of a buffet.

bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bredfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by True Force
    ok, so superdrol by dessigner supplements or methyl 1-Alpha by Legal Gear?

Also, has anyone used Formadrol by Legal gear for PCT? Is it any good or should i go with 6-oxo or something else?

Before you decide to go this route you've got to ask yourself some questions.

Do I know exactly what I'm getting myself into?

Are the rewards worth the risks in my individual case?

Are my diet and training perfect?

Can I no longer gain naturally?

Can I rely on other board members to make a decisiion that is ultimately mine and mine only?

Can I put forth the effort and dedication required over the next few months to not only get the most I can out of said substances, but to also make sure I don't break my body in the process?

Am I really in good enough health to take a chance?

Have I given other supps like creatine a fair chance?

Am I willing to accept the possibilty that I may experience high blood pressure, unbalanced blood lipid (cholestrol) levels, depression, hair loss, elevated liver levels, gynecomastia, testicular atrophy, acne, etc...?

bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bouche_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u have to b a punk ass if u start neg reppin people because u cant follow a simple line of logic.

if u think u r going to get some serious longterm negative effects from ph's if u dont take pct's then u r the ones who dont know what u r talking about.

ive taken prohormones quite a few times and ive done my research and ive talked to many outside sources, as well as, many other people here at bb.com.

how daft do u guys have to b to not understand some basic concepts: its smart to take pct's but u wont suffer any longterm neg consequences if u dont take pct's.

punks

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u have to b a punk ass if u start neg reppin people because u cant follow a simple line of logic.

if u think u r going to get some serious longterm negative effects from ph's if u dont take pct's then u r the ones who dont know what u r talking about.

ive taken prohormones quite a few times and ive done my research and ive talked to many outside sources, as well as, many other people here at bb.com.

how daft do u guys have to b to not understand some basic concepts: its smart to take pct's but u wont suffer any longterm neg consequences if u dont take pct's.

punks
    Dont listen to this guy threadstarter...research is key...so is PCT

juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50) juggalomike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah i agree, i have never done a steroid or prohormone, but from the research i have done it is neccessary to have pct

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes yes yes pct is absolutely necessay to correctly keep gains, and return our endocrine system back to normal as quick as possible

I dont believe permanent damage would occur without pct as long as they were used "Intelligently" not taking 60mg superdrole a day for a year lmao

once again...
    yes yes yes pct is absolutely necessay to correctly keep gains, and return our endocrine system back to normal as quick as possible

I remember in my physiology class, took for a year, we learned a rediculous amount of negative feedback mechanims, the humanbody is very good at fixing itself ...... yet when apoptosis is ignored .... we die : ( lmao

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

punks
    you are the reason the "for Dummies" threads were invented.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

nathan-

and your reasoning, or lack thereof, is why ph's and ephedra r illegal now.
    others, like u, dont know anything except what u lapped up at the dogtable.

im going to say it one more time, for u: if u do not take pct's other than what ive already said, u will b OK.

shrink will not b permanent.
    libido will come back, with a unique amount of vengeance.

im amazed at how little u know nathan.

JDeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you need nolva incase you start to get gyno. end of story.

if u get gyno because of ph's, when they were legal, then u were predisposed or dumb, period. and, if u start to get gyno, and, dont start taking some actual pct's, then, ill bet your t and other hormones just might work themselves out ok.

u guys r getting right up there with the ephedra crowd and the androstendione crowd, hehe.

Originally Posted by JDeV
    you need nolva incase you start to get gyno. end of story.

Not entirely true.

Many people misintepret why nolva is actually used in PCT. Yes it can be effective in combatting gyno. It's main purpose however is to get your natural hormone production going again quickly so as not to lose your gains.

Guys, PCT IS NOT MERELY TO PREVENT GYNO. It is to get your natural hormones back to the balance they were at, before you started the cycle. Though testosterone is our main concern, estrogen, and cortisol are also out of whack on cycle. If you choose to ignore this imbalance, you will most certainly lose all your gains that you made on cycle, as well as set your natural healing process back weeks, or even months. Damage can be permanent, depending on substance used and dose of course.

PCT is almost, if not more important than the cycle itself. Don't be lazy.