Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All i can say is bleh. Properly fell off the wagon over the weekend, so much bad stuff was consumed. I haven't had a weigh in yet. The carbup rolled into Monday as i was nackered and just couldn't hack cooking anything... ended up driving on Sunday for 9 and a half hours and Monday i ate healthily up until evening when i just pigged out and hit the sack very early...

Back on it now though, girlfriends birthday this weekend, should be able to eat quite healthily as not much is planned, only the consumption of alcohol should set me back but food wise i'll be steering clear of a carb up. Weekend after that another wedding but i'm going to not drink and have a 0 carb weekend for it ( i hope ). Having a week off lifting as well this week, my back has been giving me pain and i just felt i needed to give my body a rest, been doing maybe 12 weeks of solid lifting 5 times a week pretty intense so i think a rest week was necessary. Have been doing some cardio though and got footy training tonight so haven't been completely doing nothing.

I won't be weighing in this week, going to weigh in on Wednesday next week... hopefully be back into full ketosis by then and back on the ball with two training sessions completed... :-)

Not overly happy with how the weekend went, nor am i happy i'm having to take a weeks rest but i know my body needs it, also booked in to see a chiropractor tonight, for my back.

kashepherd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashepherd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashepherd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by otiso View Post
    All i can say is bleh. Properly fell off the wagon over the weekend, so much bad stuff was consumed. I haven't had a weigh in yet. The carbup rolled into Monday as i was nackered and just couldn't hack cooking anything... ended up driving on Sunday for 9 and a half hours and Monday i ate healthily up until evening when i just pigged out and hit the sack very early...

Back on it now though, girlfriends birthday this weekend, should be able to eat quite healthily as not much is planned, only the consumption of alcohol should set me back but food wise i'll be steering clear of a carb up. Weekend after that another wedding but i'm going to not drink and have a 0 carb weekend for it ( i hope ). Having a week off lifting as well this week, my back has been giving me pain and i just felt i needed to give my body a rest, been doing maybe 12 weeks of solid lifting 5 times a week pretty intense so i think a rest week was necessary. Have been doing some cardio though and got footy training tonight so haven't been completely doing nothing.

I won't be weighing in this week, going to weigh in on Wednesday next week... hopefully be back into full ketosis by then and back on the ball with two training sessions completed... :-)

Not overly happy with how the weekend went, nor am i happy i'm having to take a weeks rest but i know my body needs it, also booked in to see a chiropractor tonight, for my back.

Props for keeping yourself honest and not trying to sugar coat it. Don't get too down on yourself for the weekend, weddings are supposed to be fun. You have made some great progress too, so a little detour from that is okay in the long run. Just focus on recovering and getting back on track now. Hope the chiropractor's visit is good. Sounds like a good plan, take a week to rest and get back on track, then come back with a renewed intensity.

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man you ain't the first one to not only fall but plummet from the wagon.

Just pick up, let that one go, and focus on today bro!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

kashepherd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashepherd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kashepherd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where are you? Hope you haven't fallen off the wagon. Hows the back?

Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jmadden44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too long brother. Get your ass back in here.

otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otiso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn.

Just so you guys are aware haven't fallen off the wagon, still going gym, still on Keto - just been INSANELY busy at work, got two chaps in who are only in part-time to help with work load and well yeah, just stupid amounts of stuff happening, pulling overtime plus hitting the gym, i just hit the sack when i get home and the last thing i want to do is get posting on here!!

I'm going to dedicate some time to catching up with all y'all logs soon, and hopefully i'll be more punctual around here haha!

p.s back is miles better now - no pain at all actually in fact. I'm trying to lessen my deadlift weights, stretch out my hamstrings because somebody told me it all ties together. I can't touch my toes at the moment, the goal is to be able to do that, and hopefully, hand in hand that should stop future back problems.

Also another update, i've put my workouts into a 4 day split now, with a Wednesday rest. 3 day split i found i was spending too long at the gym, it was too hard to fit it all in.

So here's how my new workouts look

Monday: Deadlifts, rest of back.

Tuesday: Squats, Chest, Triceps

Wednesday: Rest and/or Football

Thursday Shoulders, Biceps

Friday: Full Depletion incl. most of legs.

Saturday (once/twice a month) a full on arm session, feel i can't go heavy on them as i'm including them with other muscle groups and they deteriorate before i'm able to get to them fresh.

Let me know what you think of that :-) My sessions have gone down to about 1 hour now, and then i make sure i do 20 lengths in the pool for a bit of cardio / sculpting ( i hear swimming is awesome for the body)
    Last edited by otiso; 08-14-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Yesterday:

breaky: Protein shake with whipping cream and alpro soya milk (30ml whipping, 200ml alpro)

Stopped having eggs with it in the morning because im still hitting my macros without, and i just think it's extra unnecessary calories, trying to work at a bigger deficit.

Lunch: love my lunches nowadays, pretty much daily i have tuna in sunflower oil, mayo mixed in, cucumber slices, hungarian spicy pepperoni, cheese topped with baby leaf spinach. Super freaking nice.

Dinner: 4 slices of halloumi with 1/2 chicken.

Oosh.

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tuna and sunflower oil eh, never thought of that one...
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Quick update - feel my weekends are holding me back, so need to get serious on them.

I've now developed a plan whereby my Friday is my only carb-up day, i get my gym session in at 6am, followed by a nice breaky, then lunch/dinner some clean carbs. Then as of Saturday morning, in my head it's about getting serious and beginning Keto again, but i felt when i rolled my Friday/Saturday into a carbup, Sunday was hard to pick up back into Keto. So now the one day on Friday, followed by a nice clean weekend of Keto should sit better in my head and work well.

The reason i have suddenly had a realisation on this is, that i do so well during the week, hit all my macro's, but weekends it tends to all go to pot, what is the point in doing well during the week with 4+ gym sessions, only to go back to point A because of a horrible weekend, it's counter-productive.

I had this "realisation" last night at the gym, when i thought to myself what is the point in being here when i know my weekends will just hold me back, i'm only working off during the week what i put on at the weekend!

Difficult to admit to myself, because i've loved my unhealthy weekends, but you have to admit these things in order to progress, so in 2/3 weeks time i hope to be down to around 15stone5lbs or less, and really start getting this BF % to start to shift.... Currently at 15stone8/9/10/11 (it fluctuates as you can imagine)