Registered User TurquoiseBarbie's Avatar
    TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurquoiseBarbie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool The BEST pancake?

I'm so tired of finding pancakes and they're not what I expect them to be. They're either to dry or too eggy! (Yes - I know, protein powder dries them out and ofcourse they'll taste like egg they contain eggs, but I don't expect a pancake to taste like either an old boot or an omelette!) please help me! They need to be quite high in protein, very low carb and preferably not too much fat as I'm going to be cutting soon! Thanks in advance guys!

Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dscarpin65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TurquoiseBarbie View Post
    I'm so tired of finding pancakes and they're not what I expect them to be. They're either to dry or too eggy! (Yes - I know, protein powder dries them out and ofcourse they'll taste like egg they contain eggs, but I don't expect a pancake to taste like either an old boot or an omelette!) please help me! They need to be quite high in protein, very low carb and preferably not too much fat as I'm going to be cutting soon! Thanks in advance guys!
    Ive been trying keto and have been interested in good recipes, ive made waffles with this recipe:
    2 tbsp flax meal
    1 scoop protein powder
    2tbsp egg white or 1 egg
    1 tbsp cream cheese
    optional butter, stevia

Mix together and put in a waffle maker
    It satisfies my taste and has the consistency of a real waffle... to me