Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ironically im listening to radioactive by imagine dragons, welcome to the new age

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We North Korean now?
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    That's fine, but they don't have to listen to anything and could simply delete the e-mail and move on with their lives.

Or they could give you a nice little fake response, typed up by their secretary, who they probably are having an affair with, that they read it and are going to look into it. The letter will even have a signature of this politician, once again faked by the secretary, because apparently that's a normal thing to do in USA for a long time now. But the politician doesn't look into anything and simply keeps up with his job of listening to the corporate interests and lobbyists, and will sporadically involve himself in the latest fad that he thinks will get him more votes (such as black senators wearing trayvon martin hoodies, even though they didn't know trayvon martin had a long rap sheet of being a disruptive student)

So, you want us to aware politicians, and bank on their goodwill of giving a chit. And then, even if they give a chit, what happens when more powerful interests show up, and tell them to stop giving a chit on this particular issue. It's easy choice for them. The powerful interests have power, and we the people have none.

*hits delete e-mail*
    They must be elected. Email them near re-election time, along with a petition signed by 1000 people all pledging to vote against them if they don't vote for this/vote for that. That was the whole freaking point of congress, they were supposed to vote on behalf of the people they represent. The technology age should have made this much easier, but somewhere along the way it all went wrong.

Originally Posted by ChristianBBer View Post
    If the person living in the house next to me is runnin a meth lab, I'll give up some privacy if that means the cops will be at his front door tomorrow.

I don't care about surveillance as long as its private and discrete. Look at my life all you want, I have nothing to hide.

Privacy ? I like it but I'll gladly sacrifice it for a safer environment upto a certain level.

And don't be quoting American leaders from the 1700's. The world is vastly different.
    See everything about privacy and creativity. Just google it please. I am sick of typing out anecdotes but just think about it.

Dont be quoting 1700's lol... "and don't use arguments from the people who gave us these freedoms. They were all politically oppressed and stuff. Our government is no where near out of control"

wait a minute....
    We're all gonna make it brahs

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    We the people can become politicians ourselves though.
    How exactly do you plan to accomplish that, when the big money interests in this country control all the major media outlets? You won't get treated as a serious candidate on Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC, or anywhere else. They will lay down the law, on who is a "real candidate to vote on" and which candidate is "throwing your vote away".

The talking heads on their shows will laugh whenever your name is brought up, and say backhanded comments like "Ok yeah yeah, now let's talk about the candidates who actually have a shot to win".... because if they don't, they get fired.

You will never get as much publicity as the other candidates, not as much air time, and no respect.

The american populace feeds into this, and doesn't really take you seriously. And instead, votes for the next mccain, or obama, or romney.

then what?
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vlps5122 View Post
    so dont do drug deals and i should be fine. thanks op.
    what happens when they start sharing the info with the IRS? Oh you sold a bike on craigslist for $500, heres your tax bill. People are so shortsighted.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We already had dreams of revolution and freedom, once upon a time, a few hundred years ago.

Then time passed by, and the great men who built the country, died out and their children were not up to the task of preserving the sacred gift. The human condition took hold. The frail, weak, easily corrupted human condition. Greed took over the country. The love of your fellow man was replaced with "The strong eat the weak" in the business world, people glorified ruthless capitalism, everyone became an aspiring emperor, and this apparently became a normal thing in everyday american life.

The greed reached the halls of the Senate and the White House. And it's taken hold.

There's not much we can do. Game's over, imo.
    Brah, there was a French revolution, revolutions all over Europe and all kinds of chit going on in America as well. We didn't have 'dreams' of a revolution, we had revolutions taking place all over the place.

Don't start by whining about the government. Start by shunning all these *******s saying 'they have nothing to hide anyway'. You might not be able to convince a politician alone, but you will convince a politican with 100 million people. Start by convincing your peers.

How exactly do you plan to accomplish that, when the big money interests in this country control all the major media outlets? You won't get treated as a serious candidate on Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC, or anywhere else. They will lay down the law, on who is a "real candidate to vote on" and which candidate is "throwing your vote away".

The talking heads on their shows will laugh whenever your name is brought up, and say backhanded comments like "Ok yeah yeah, now let's talk about the candidates who actually have a shot to win".... because if they don't, they get fired.

You will never get as much publicity as the other candidates, not as much air time, and no respect.

The american populace feeds into this, and doesn't really take you seriously. And instead, votes for the next mccain, or obama, or romney.

then what?
    Well I suppose it's different with the two party system in the USA. Over here you can start your own party and if you compare it to 50 years ago, or even 10 years ago, some new parties have emerged and been succesful to a certain point.

Frankly I'm completely clueless about American politics, so there's not much I can say on the subject. In general I'm an advocate of a positive attitude and not giving up. Look at EVERY single influential movement in history. Not a single one would have made it if they had a pessimistic outlook and didn't believe they were gonna make it. Don't just give up and start fighting for what you believe in.

KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow

Because people are legit retarded today

as seen by posts ITT, I honestly don't want to live on this planet anymore srs

ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000) ParkCity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's so scary everything that is unveiling before our eyes, but srs what are we supposed to do about it? We CANT fight it, they literally can arrest you for ANYTHING these days. Have you ever been to jail OP? I have. You literally have no power, nothing, you are left to fight with your own animal instincts in order to survive. You have NO rights in there, and the chitty COs have total control.

And on top of that, they can hold you indefinitely, thanks to the good ol patriot act, without ever being convicted of a crime.

You want to go there? I dont, but wtf, how else are we going to stop this? I'm so torn. On one hand I dont want to tell my children "welllll, you guys are phucked cuz I just sat back and did nothing, trying to protect you guys and care for my own family while our country went to **** and turned into some nazi society...", and on ther other, I sure as hell dont want to become a target for obsessive police attention and a dot on the radar. I have a good relationship with the LEOs around here, and dont want to ruin that.

One GOOD, SOLID, leader is all its going to take. But who will it be? I've stocked up on ammo. I've got my "oh chit" bag packed. I've been studying survival skills for 2-3 years. I'm ready. Let go.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL @ thinking it only went as far as terrorism. The DEA's been doing this since the mid-80s. It goes everywhere.

MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lupes Return View Post
    Its just nuts how 250 years ago people had to go to war to gain independence from a corrupt government, they literally had a blood soaked revolution.

And all they wanted to do was keep it from ever happening again. They gave people immense amounts of freedom in order to protect them from a potentially corrupt government.
    They even advised against political parties and butting into the worlds affairs. Now look at today.

-Constitutional freedoms are being ignored simply because it is convenient for law enforcement.
    -We have a 2 party system which severely limits the capacity for change. (Presidential debates only 2 people. What if neither person believes in you beliefs. Herp derp ill just compromise phuck it)
    -And we butt into everyone's business, so much so that an ENTIRE group of people hate us, and devote their entire live's to trying to kill Americans. We call them terrorists to paint them as monsters. Monsters are created. These people hate us for a reason. Open your PHUCKING EYES.

There is no way there could be a revolution like back in those days, the technological advancements in MILITARY weaponry to Civilian is retarded
    O=('.'Q,) Harbourlife Crew O=('.'Q,)

★★★ Part of the Ultra 2013 & 2014 Thread ★★★

++ Positive Crew ++

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    Brah, there was a French revolution, revolutions all over Europe and all kinds of chit going on in America as well. We didn't have 'dreams' of a revolution, we had revolutions taking place all over the place.

Don't start by whining about the government. Start by shunning all these *******s saying 'they have nothing to hide anyway'. You might not be able to convince a politician alone, but you will convince a politican with 100 million people. Start by convincing your peers.
    If we still lived in the days of muskets and swords, I would agree.

But we live in the era of Machine Guns, Stealth bombers, Jet Fighters, Global Positioning Satellites, SWAT teams in every local police department. Advanced military rifles and weaponry.

The populace has no shot.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    duh look at what the dea was created for.....80% to stop marijuana lol if not more
    Founder of "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrayneGaines View Post
    Seriously, **** you and all people like you. If I saw you being tortured, I'd laugh and film it, srs.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100) BrayneGaines is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Lupes Return View Post
    Well from a morality stand point, we would be cutting of the food supply of 100,000+ people who have come to rely on foreign aid. If even one of these people died it would be somewhat on our hands.

From a political stand point, the allegiance that our foreign aid buys us is much more that the minuscule (relatively) amount that is costs us. Tapering off could save us some allies, but abruptly stopping would probably lose us a lot of allies. Allies we have gained by giving them money over the last 10+ years. All the money of the last 10+ years would be wasted. Plus we have certain allies that we cannot afford to lose *cough Israel.

Mirin the phuck out of your cig. Taking away privacy will make it impossible to question everything which will halt the intellectual evolution of man in its tracks.
    Actually, welfare just further reinforces poverty and takes out incentives to be productive. If private charities want to give foreign aid, I applaud them, but the fruits of MY labor should not be forcefully taken away from me. Socialism is robbery.

It's not the government's job to intervene. In fact, intervention makes it worse. Eliminating welfare, budgeting, and privatizing would lower prices and make good and services more readily available to the poor. Henry Hazlitt covers this extensively.
    The real winner in any argument is the one who learns from it. Evolve your beliefs. Reevaluate your primitive ideas when a better alternative arises. Admit when you're wrong. Be humble. Rely on logic and reasoning, common sense, not blind faith and stubbornness. Question everything.

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If we still lived in the days of muskets and swords, I would agree.

But we live in the era of Machine Guns, Stealth bombers, Jet Fighters, Global Positioning Satellites, SWAT teams in every local police department. Advanced military rifles and weaponry.

The populace has no shot.
    Yes, we do have a shot. It won't be a battle of guns. It will be a battle of voice and reason. The current system doesn't support a country attacking it's own citizens like that. Like you mentioned earlier, their weapons are the big media outlets, their weapons aren't stealth bombers and all that chit.

If you wanna 'beat' them, you will use similar weapons. Media, communication and all that. The internet (moving towards heavy regulation, sadly), and not to be forgotten, regular old school face to face communication.

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DEA also tryna keep me from pourin' up the sizzurp

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More of my personal freedom is lost when a drug dealer/addict decide to rob me, stab me, shoot me.

I honestly wouldn't care if they started sending out stealth drones and taking these *******s out directly.

I don't give a chit Lisa.

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now: "They can tap my phone, i have nothing to hide"

Next: "they can stop me at random checkpoints, i have nothing to hide"

Next: " they can come into my home and search, i have nothing to hide"

Next: "they can eradicate jews, im not one."
    ...imnoting

2 B Tan is 2 B Glorious! SipNPiz's Avatar
    SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SipNPiz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rain50 View Post
    I don't give a ****

don't commit serious crimes and you'll be perfectly ok

I have nothing to hide
    your the reason we lose more and more freedom everyday. pretty soon everyone will be fined/injail just because the business of law enforcement is out of control because people like you "have nothing to hide"
    STEM Wagie Brah
    Oil/commodity based trader

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    More of my personal freedom is lost when a drug dealer/addict decide to rob me, stab me, shoot me.

I honestly wouldn't care if they started sending out stealth drones and taking these *******s out directly.

I don't give a chit Lisa.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Totally agree with you man... our govt is out of ****ing control

Those who would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither!! -Ben Franklin
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got a feeling a lot of people ITT are just worried about their flow of internet anabolics.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    Now: "They can tap my phone, i have nothing to hide"

Next: "they can stop me at random checkpoints, i have nothing to hide"

Next: " they can come into my home and search, i have nothing to hide"

Next: "they can eradicate jews, im not one."
    /\That!

This nation has survived by sticking by the Constitution. We must continue to do so or our days are plainly numbered.

andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andpinger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE=

Pleaseeeee make some valid points against me because right now I am considering moving to Europe/Canada srs.[/QUOTE]

Europe and canada are worse bro
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Got a feeling a lot of people ITT are just worried about their flow of internet anabolics.
    I see you failed history.

I am staunchly anti-drug and have been in my posts here. Ive been negged more about my anti-drug stance than anything else at this forum.

This has nothing to do with drugs. It has to do with a gov acting illegally and unconstitutionally and too many fools like you ignorantly supporting it.

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    ironically im listening to radioactive by imagine dragons, welcome to the new age
    Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).

Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000) Lupes Return is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys ever hear this one about the holocaust? Im completely paraphrasing but the meaning is the same.

When they came for the Jews I said nothing, because I was not a Jew
    When they came for the Gays I said nothing, because I was not a Gay
    When they came for the Polish I said nothing, because I was not polish
    When they came for me, I looked around for help, but there was no one left

kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ho_124 View Post
    Same reason Americans don't care that the drug war has resulted in America incarcerating 25% of the worlds prison population, many for non violent drug offenses, and that there are private corporations that make money off the incarceration of said prisoners and who lobby for laws that would allow for more people to be incarcerated so they make more money.

Drug war is by far the most failed policy ever instituted. It hasn't done sh*t. It was "suppose" to reduce the amount of drugs + keep people safer but the opposite has happened. Tens of thousands of people have died because of the black market violence, there are more drugs than when the war on drugs started that are more pure, and cheaper. All America has to show for it is the mass incarceration of blacks from poor communities that does absolutely nothing but make life worse for them.

I'm not even American and I'm raging over this. How do American's not even care that this is happening? I mean they are all worked up about the 9/11 conspiracy, sandy hook conspiracy, Boston bomber conspiracy, when there is a huge conspiracy happening right infront of their faces, with solid undeniable facts to back it up.
    because 'the people' are taught to 'stop caring' once the government finds a way to criminalize you. "Oh just another criminal, I'm not a criminal though so I have nothing to worry about"

Until your drivers license has a gps chip in it that tracks your location/speed 24/7 and they just hit your checking account anytime you go over the speed limit. inb4 people say they never speed so they have nothing to worry about

Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post

I am staunchly anti-drug and have been in my posts here. Ive been negged more about my anti-drug stance than anything else at this forum.

This has nothing to do with drugs. It has to do with a gov acting illegally and unconstitutionally and too many fools like you ignorantly supporting it.
    This. I got in an argument with my OWN MOTHER about this and she said, I have nothing to hide, who cares about privacy?

How quickly we forget that our country is run in an insanely inefficient way (3 branches, checks and balances, etc) for a phucking reason. If an incorruptible person ever existed, I would be the first to say lets put him into supreme power indefinitely. However that person does not exist, so corruption must be stopped before it is even able to start. Cause once the ball gets rolling...

Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post

Cell phones and the internet didn't exist when the constitution was written, and our cities weren't plagued with nationwide organized criminal gangs.

If there was a vote to ammend the constitution to allow broad wiretapping of digital communications for criminal investigations I bet it would pass easily.

All these little gang bangers and junkies should be put to death. Forget prison.