Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't believe this thread is still going. This is sad.

=T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chook Legs View Post
    So the man you actually got hit by it and stated the following should die? Strong logic.
    I guess Science and Physics are counted out when you add a ex Hollywood star into the mix and a few dumbass's who actuly belive a man is capable of knocking 200+ pounds 15 feet with a one inch punch.It's to bad how he he forgot stop and rewind time when that blank bullet killed him.

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by t bone tommy View Post
    I guess Science and Physics are counted out when you add a ex Hollywood star into the mix and a few dumbass's who actuly belive a man is capable of knocking 200+ pounds 15 feet with a one inch punch.It's to bad how he he forgot stop and rewind time when that blank bullet killed him.
    ok i'll give my opinion on Bruce Lee's 1 inch punch.

if a human body is relaxed and standing, given enough force through the midline (chest area) fist going forward, it is possible to knock someone 15 feet. you would need an incredible amount of force though.

if the human body is tensed, then there is no way you can knock someone 15 feet but the damage from the punch would be greater because the body wouldn't absorb the punch. like getting punch in the head standing is much better than getting punched with your head on the mat/ground.

i'm guessing that video of Bruce doing the 1 inch punch had his test subject relaxed and not tensed.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

=T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by delta9 View Post

if a human body is relaxed and standing, given enough force through the midline (chest area) fist going forward, it is possible to knock someone 15 feet. you would need an incredible amount of force though.

if the human body is tensed, then there is no way you can knock someone 15 feet but the damage from the punch would be greater because the body wouldn't absorb the punch. like getting punch in the head standing is much better than getting punched with your head on the mat/ground.

i'm guessing that video of Bruce doing the 1 inch punch had his test subject relaxed and not tensed.
    That's a good point of view but c'mon man.lol. Howcome I never hear about this other than on t.v show's (hollywood, lee's a ex star) and mma forums? The ****'s an act.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    who wins between JET LI and MATT HUGHES ???

i heard jet li can bench 300 with one arm, and he kicked a 200+ pound man through a wall....

what about CHUCK NORRIS and TIM SYLVIA

i heard chucks tears cure cancer

Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    who wins between JET LI and MATT HUGHES ???

i heard jet li can bench 300 with one arm, and he kicked a 200+ pound man through a wall....

what about CHUCK NORRIS and TIM SYLVIA

i heard chucks tears cure Aidz
    Fixed

delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000) delta9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by t bone tommy View Post
    That's a good point of view but c'mon man.lol. Howcome I never hear about this other than on t.v show's (hollywood, lee's a ex star) and mma forums? The ****'s an act.
    All we know about Bruce are from his friends and the media. What I know is Bruce Lee is a philosopher who expressed himself with Martial Arts.

What we don't know about Bruce is his own demons, we don't know his troubles and there was even that rumor he used steroids. Too many things we don't know but it's all good. All we do know is Bruce did more good than bad for the MA world. I think we can atleast give enough respect for that.
    Pyramid Paradigm?

http://www.jackherer.com/ Prove Jack Herer wrong and get $100,000.

All we know about Bruce are from his friends and the media. What I know is Bruce Lee is a philosopher who expressed himself with Martial Arts.

What we don't know about Bruce is his own demons, we don't know his troubles and there was even that rumor he used steroids. Too many things we don't know but it's all good. All we do know is Bruce did more good than bad for the MA world. I think we can atleast give enough respect for that.
    Well I respect the guy and have no doubt in my mind that he could stomp me a new *******, but again, when the hollywood media filters a story, you know theres going to be bull**** in it lol.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post
    just thought id add in that at one point after bruce started weightlifting he bulked up like 15 or 20 pounds. he then lost it all on purpose because he lost too much speed supposedly. i read that in one of his books
    He lost the weight because he cycled off his steroids.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lil Bola View Post
    Chuck is in good shape and he's tough as nails. But Bruce Lee is a physiological freak. He defied physics.
    Its like a bunch of kids who want to believe in fairy tales. You can't defy physics, someone else said he was out of this world, no he wasn't, grow up. Stop eating boogers and realize that modern day athletes are better then any before. Chuck would be too big and too strong if they fought a sanctioned fight.

And the argument that Lee would win via kick to the balls in a street fight is soooo weak. Someone winning a fight due to a kick to the balls shows no skill and is completely unimpressive.

StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000)

Man has anyone on this board been sucker punched before? If you don't see a punch coming, even if it just grazes you it can put you on your ass sometimes. If you aren't ready for it, off balance slightly, it really doesn't take much.

And so did this 1 inch punch that threw a guy 15 feet happen in a sanctioned fight against a pro athlete? Cause if not, I'll go get a video camera, pay one of my buddies $10, and I'll be on youtube in 20 minutes launching a guy 30 feet with a one inch punch.