Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I.love.cereals.brah. vimalancity's Avatar
    vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly, I'm against Carb Backloading, but since this thread's about cereal.... DAMN SON I LOVE ALL PEBBLES VERSIONS. FRUITY, MARSHMALLOW, COCOA. AHHHHH.
    IIFYM Crew brah

Srs/10

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Carb Backloading.......

LOL. Seeing good gains as opposed to??? You're making this harder than it has to be.
    Just trying it out to see how it works out after reading good things about it. I wasn't trying to make anything difficult :P
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, I do not have celiac's. It just seemed that it was a very popular choice for CBL so I thought I would give it a try before finding out that it isn't sold around here. Thus, I started the thread. Wasn't meaning to start a flame war or anything, just asking if anyone has seen anything similar.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDemakis88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    OT: the first three ingredients in that cereal are rice, sugar and partially hydrogenated sunflower oil.
    I came into this thread hoping someone already posted this. Avoid this **** (any and all hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated oils) like the plague.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Daemonium View Post
    No, I do not have celiac's. It just seemed that it was a very popular choice for CBL so I thought I would give it a try before finding out that it isn't sold around here. Thus, I started the thread. Wasn't meaning to start a flame war or anything, just asking if anyone has seen anything similar.

Then you have no reason whatsoever to avoid gluten, which is what KayPS was trying to establish before those 2 other posters jumped up her ass. Better to keep your food choices as varied & satisfying as possible, rather than limit them based on a misguided belief.
    Delirious Mutant.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Then you have no reason whatsoever to avoid gluten, which is what KayPS was trying to establish before those 2 other posters jumped up her ass. Better to keep your food choices as varied & satisfying as possible, rather than limit them based on a misguided belief.
    This is not true at all by limiting the benefits of gluten free to only celiacs disease.

Gluten free diets have been shown to reduce pain in fibromyalgia sufferers; which is why my family and I are partaking in the diet. IIFYM works in all respects; if a person wants to try a diet which still hits micro/macro nutrients, whether it's strict or not, may have potential benefits to a person. Personally I feel better when I eat all of my food within 1-2 meals in a 2 hour period and limit carbs to under 100g; I don't have to, but it works for me; when I cut I can do a PSMF VLCD diet and I feel phenomenal. The OP wants to try something, people are different, so just answer his question.

The OP's thread was about gluten free cereals.

To OP: Rice Krispee cereal can also be gluten free.

Originally Posted by JDemakis88 View Post
    I came into this thread hoping someone already posted this. Avoid this **** (any and all hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated oils) like the plague.
    Hydrogenated oil can be consumed safely in low to moderate use (under 2g/day); why is this nutrition section so extreme in it's views? Fruity Pebbles would not increase risks when taken responsibly.

When I was a strong poster in the Losing Fat/Nutrition section, it was never this extreme.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Since you have no medical intolerance to gluten, there's no reason to waste your time, energy, and resources specifically choosing gluten-free products.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Since you have no medical intolerance to gluten, there's no reason to waste your time, energy, and resources specifically choosing gluten-free products.
    Celiacs is not the only medical determination of a person who is gluten intolerant. You can't state he has no gluten intolerance from what was posted in this thread.

To be honest, I hate the damn diet, it doesn't benefit me at all, I do it to support my fiance; but limiting gluten-free diets to only Celiacs sufferers is an incorrect train of though.

Gluten sensitivity is not chained only to Celiac's.

There's also no clear proven disadvantage to going gluten free other than the hassle of finding foods to fit the diet.

So why the Celiac's interjections when all he wanted was gluten free cereal?
    Last edited by metroins; 07-02-2013 at 08:48 PM.

I don't do limits.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    This is not true at all by limiting the benefits of gluten free to only celiacs disease.

Gluten free diets have been shown to reduce pain in fibromyalgia sufferers; which is why my family and I are partaking in the diet. IIFYM works in all respects; if a person wants to try a diet which still hits micro/macro nutrients, whether it's strict or not, may have potential benefits to a person. Personally I feel better when I eat all of my food within 1-2 meals in a 2 hour period and limit carbs to under 100g; I don't have to, but it works for me; when I cut I can do a PSMF VLCD diet and I feel phenomenal. The OP wants to try something, people are different, so just answer his question.

The OP's thread was about gluten free cereals.
    So now we're in a situation where gluten free diets can be beneficial to 2 very small groups of people affected by those ailments, neither of which the OP claims to suffer from. So there is no harm done at all in clarifying to the OP that he is not limited to a particular type of food. It seems you are just looking to argue.

And please don't tell me how to post. It's not your place to determine how people should respond.
    Delirious Mutant.

So now we're in a situation where gluten free diets can be beneficial to 2 very small groups of people affected by those ailments, neither of which the OP claims to suffer from. So there is no harm done at all in clarifying to the OP that he is not limited to a particular type of food. It seems you are just looking to argue.

And please don't tell me how to post. It's not your place to determine how people should respond.
    You stated there are no benefits, other than to Celiac's disease sufferers, to people going gluten free.

You are factually incorrect.
    Last edited by metroins; 07-02-2013 at 09:15 PM.

I don't do limits.

You stated there are no benefits, other than to Celiac's disease sufferers, to people going gluten free.

You are factually incorrect.

Okay you got me there. But that doesn't change the fact that it's beneficial to offer more information than is asked for, in order to help someone in making the most informed choices possible.
    Delirious Mutant.

Okay you got me there. But that doesn't change the fact that it's beneficial to offer more information than is asked for, in order to help someone in making the most informed choices possible.
    I am all for giving more information, all of my posts in this thread have included much more information and the correction of misinformation. I did not bring up the off-topic info, I corrected blanket statements applying to gluten free and trans fat.

I also believe in answering the questions of the op, which only a few replies have.

Its like me asking: What is a good trasting protein powder? and everybody responding witht the fact solid food protein is better for me than supplements.

Sometjmes you just want to know Syntha 6 tastes phenomenal.

I don't do limits.

I am all for giving more information, all of my posts in this thread have included much more information and the correction of misinformation. I did not bring up the off-topic info, I corrected blanket statements applying to gluten free and trans fat.

I also believe in answering the questions of the op, which only a few replies have.

Its like me asking: What is a good trasting protein powder? and everybody responding witht the fact solid food protein is better for me than supplements.

That's fine, & I actually completely agree with you there. Forcing opinions on others is seldom warranted.

But the OP did bring up a topic dealing with food avoidance, & when asked a question (which admittedly would have been better asked "Are you gluten intolerant?") in order to help determine whether or not it was necessary for them, & to lead them into making the most informed choice possible, that poster was then jumped on for doing so. That's all I took exception to. It was a harmless enough question to establish some details.

After all, who really wants to exclude that many choices from their diet to only later discover that it was completely unnecessary? I know I don't.
    Delirious Mutant.

StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StrongPost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good post

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Becuase 10x more people try to eat gluten free than actually NEED to just because they think it is healthier
    In most cases, it isn't really beneficial and they are just restricing their food options and buying more expensive foods
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Celiacs is not the only medical determination of a person who is gluten intolerant. You can't state he has no gluten intolerance from what was posted in this thread.

To be honest, I hate the damn diet, it doesn't benefit me at all, I do it to support my fiance; but limiting gluten-free diets to only Celiacs sufferers is an incorrect train of though.

Gluten sensitivity is not chained only to Celiac's.

There's also no clear proven disadvantage to going gluten free other than the hassle of finding foods to fit the diet.

So why the Celiac's interjections when all he wanted was gluten free cereal?
    I never mentioned CD anywhere in my post, so apparently you're hallucinating. I said "medical intolerance to gluten" - and I was purposely nonspecific. I read all of his posts before posting & he was asking for gluten-free suggestion WITHOUT ANY BASIS OTHER THAN THE INSTRUCTIONS OF SOME DIET. I'm attempting to save him wasted time, energy, & money on gluten-free products. He never specified any gluten issue, even when asked in this thread. It looks like you're not out to help him - or anyone in this thread with your baseless arguments.
    Last edited by alan aragon; 07-02-2013 at 11:41 PM.

You are assuming too much, and claiming too much. I never mentioned anything about CD in my post. I mentioned medical intolerance to gluten, and I was purposely nonspecific. I read all of his posts before posting & deduced that he was asking for gluten-free suggestion WITHOUT ANY BASIS OTHER THAN THE BLANKET INSTRUCTIONS OF SOME DIET. We can go on with this, if you really want. I'm attempting to save him wasted energy & resources on gluten-free products, since he never specified any gluten issue, even when asked in this thread. He would have mentioned gluten sensitivity, wheat allergy, or other - but he did not.
    There are your assumptions.

You quoted his post answering the question to Celiac's, not gluten intolerance, Celiac's. No mention of gluten intolerance tests, just your deduction based off the lack of information.That is an assumption, deductive reasoning may work for Sherlock Holmes, but it's faulty in diagnosing gluten intolerance based off the information in this thread.

I don't think he's gluten intolerant, but that's not even the basis of the thread. He wants gluten free cereal because others have have had good results of CBL with gluten free food. It has nothing to do with gluten intolerance and the medical information on gluten free outside the scope of Celiac's is still lacking. He wants to try something that isn't harmful in any way.

How am I not out to help him? I answered his question, more than you've done so far.

I don't do limits.

There are your assumptions.

You quoted his post answering the question to Celiac's, not gluten intolerance, Celiac's. No mention of gluten intolerance tests, just your deduction based off the lack of information.That is an assumption, deductive reasoning may work for Sherlock Holmes, but it's faulty in diagnosing gluten intolerance based off the information in this thread.

I don't think he's gluten intolerant, but that's not even the basis of the thread. He wants gluten free cereal because others have have had good results of CBL with gluten free food. It has nothing to do with gluten intolerance and the medical information on gluten free outside the scope of Celiac's is still lacking. He wants to try something that isn't harmful in any way.

How am I not out to help him? I answered his question, more than you've done so far.
    Whoops I was editing my post when you posted. Okay, let's see here....

Nope, you're not helping anyone by neglecting to give him the option to save time & money in the case of him being gluten-tolerant. And you think wasting time & money isn't harmful in any way? Hahaa. And now you're fabricating stuff re: my mentioning of CD. Keep going, you're on a roll bread.

Whoops I was editing my post when you posted. Okay, let's see here....

Nope, you're not helping anyone by neglecting to give him the option to save time & money in the case of him being gluten-tolerant. You thinking wasting time & money isn't harmful in any way? Hahaa. And now you're fabricating stuff re: my mentioning of CD. Keep going, you're on a roll bread.
    Fabrication? You quoted a post...scroll up.

And I'm sorry but fruity pebbles is about the same as any cereal in terms of price. My cereal above is on the same price level as granola cereal. If an extra dollar is detrimental.... Wow.

Neglecting to give an option? He's already eating gluten tolerant, he clearly knows of the option.

Are you serious right now? I feel like I'm in the misc talking to you, you're not even making sense.

I was actually done in this thread until you rolled in with an unsubstantiated claim; I'll be done anyway because it's 2am and it's bed time.
    Last edited by metroins; 07-03-2013 at 12:03 AM.

I don't do limits.

Fabrication? You quoted a post...scroll up.

And I'm sorry but fruity pebbles is about the same as any cereal in terms of price. My cereal above is on the same price level as granola cereal. If an extra dollar is detrimental.... Wow.

Neglecting to give an option? He's already eating gluten tolerant, he clearly knows of the option.

Are you serious right now? I feel like I'm in the misc talking to you, you're not even making sense.
    You're the guy arguing passionately over a topic you know nothing about, lol. If someone posts on this forum a question of how much Vitargo he should put in his post-exercise shake, then the proper way to educate him would be to ask what his goal is (i.e., whether or not he's a multiple-event-per-day-endurance competitor), and this would reveal whether or not he needs to waste his money on buying Vitargo. Since it's pretty damn clear that the OP has no gluten issues, the right thing to do is educate him on how it's not necessary to spend the extra money & time label-hunting for the gluten-free designation. I really don't see why this is so hard for you to comprehend, broski.
    Last edited by alan aragon; 07-03-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont understand this convo...but im hungry and craving cereals now?

Im I normal?
    - My transformation from fat to fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154091841

Originally Posted by Funkdubius View Post
    I dont understand this convo...
    I'll give you the Cliffs.

-- OP asks for gluten-free cereal options in order to follow some diet
    -- Members let him know that unless he has a medical issue with gluten, finding gluten-free products is ONE LESS FECKING THING HE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT.
    -- Metroins steps in & is potentially succeeding in making everyone dumber for reading his posts.

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll give you the Cliffs.

-- OP asks for gluten-free cereal options in order to follow some diet
    -- Members let him know that unless he has a medical issue with gluten, finding gluten-free products is ONE LESS FECKING THING HE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT.
    -- Metroins steps in & is potentially succeeding in making everyone dumber for reading his posts.
    Why is op asking for gluten free cereals?
    - My transformation from fat to fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154091841

Why is op asking for gluten free cereals?
    Why do I ask and dont read myself ?!

It seems you are just looking to argue.

Called it!

Now where's my prize?
    Delirious Mutant.

For those who haven't used CBL, post workout carbs are primarily simple carbs/sugars, preferably gluten free. This is why I am wondering. I usually just stick with Jasmine rice (which is a lot cleaner that most doing CBL), but occasionally I like to throw some sugary cereal in there.
    Ok so OP wants some cereals to eat PWO and is looking at gluten free ones.

We all agree here that avoiding gluten if you have no problem related to its consumption is unneccessery (and I think OP have no problem by reading this right ?)

And Im sure we will all agree that simple carbs/sugar as PWO will not make a difference in term of recovery/muscle building.

What is the problem here ? OP is looking for gluten free cereals because of the mass marketing and think he need simple carbs PWO because that theory was used for years in fit industry and still today.

OP buy any cereal you like, make it fit in your macros.

?

I looked everywhere in my house and the only cereals I have is plain oatmeal, damnit !
    Last edited by Funkdubius; 07-03-2013 at 12:55 AM. Reason: hungry

ITT we complicate everything.

Maybe we should help OP and if we want to debate about other stuff we make a new thread about it ?

Imagine OP reading all this...

Welcome to nutrition forum, where people debate in your thread and completly forget about OP.

ITT we complicate everything.

Maybe we should help OP and if we want to debate about other stuff we make a new thread about it ?

Imagine OP reading all this...

IMHO it seems to be a side effect of your earlier threads regarding this section.
    Delirious Mutant.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You haven't disabused people of misconceptions; instead you have abused knowledge yourself, you're spewing incorrect risk management terms and incorrectly addressing the topic of the thread.

American Heart Association has deemed under 2g of trans-fat consumption per day to be safe, Fruity Pebbles has less than .5g per serving. Avoidance would not be a method of risk management for the adverse effects of trans-fat consumption on a regular basis...
    FYI: The product contains industrial trans fats from PHVOs, which are different than naturally occurring trans fats, such as those in meat and eggs.

In fact, using PHVO-based trans fat in New York City restaurants, for example, is not allowed. Why?

It's because PHVOs have a different, move injurious, effect on CVD. To learn more, please start here.