Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Med school brah checking in.

Used to think it was all rote memorization, then I had pathology...

whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HighHurdler View Post
    lol if that's what you wanna think then fine. i don't need to prove myself to a peasant.
    lol butthurt *******. majority of engineering students have this stupid complex. they think they're the sh!t just because they got a D in a heat transfer and fluid flow class.

sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sliceofbread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by whatbrah View Post
    lol butthurt *******. majority of engineering students have this stupid complex. they think they're the sh!t just because they got a D in a heat transfer and fluid flow class.
    This is actually hilariously accurate. I had a 4.0 in engineering fairly easily just because most engineering students just don't seem to care about their grades at all, which sets the curve super low. Then they brag about how low their test averages are. Well ya, it's because none of you actually know anything lol

TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There isn't a major that talks as much chit about other fields than engineers.
    Majority of med students don't even concern themselves with engineers lulz. While they're out "memorizing facts" you guys are trying to justify why engineers are superior to every field.

Obviously this isn't every single engineering student, there are good people. Just the vibe i get from the few i know IRL, and of course the misc.

ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TreesOpenDoors View Post
    There isn't a major that talks as much chit about other fields than engineers.
    Majority of med students don't even concern themselves with engineers lulz. While they're out "memorizing facts" you guys are trying to justify why engineers are superior to every field.

Obviously this isn't even engineering student, just the vibe i get from the few i know IRL, and of course the misc.
    That's only a feel I get in real life. The ones I know who aren't FAs are pretty normal people. My friend who is got a full ride as doing research at Purdue (with NASA and Space X internships) is the exact opposite of your typical internet engineer.

Probably because they/he actually have something going on for them other than their major and a need for a superiority complex.

NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NecessaryMind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Only *******s would say this sh*t like "engineers are smarter... we're better... blah, blah".

Guaranteed you are actual legit ******* d-bags that people mock and can't stand.

Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've met some dumbass engineers though OP. Not all of them are critical thinking innovators.

SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The actual truth is that nobody is "smart" based on what degree they got alone. The equivalence of ability and what degree you're getting is a sign of bad thinking, and makes you come off like a child. You are not your degree, you are what you contribute to the world.
    Rome against Judea, Judea against Rome.

RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KCBadBoy View Post
    Are surgeons dumb to op?
    Nice sig!!

MD crew checking in. Most doctors are very smart. Some aren't that smart but are good at memorizing and cramming. Same is true for engineers.

If anything, engineers and doctors have a lot in common - make good money, rigorous and prestigous professions, slightly awkward.
    HTC

STEMcel

Xboxcel

TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThoughtRiot View Post
    That's only a feel I get in real life. The ones I know who aren't FAs are pretty normal people. My friend who is got a full ride as doing research at Purdue (with NASA and Space X internships) is the exact opposite of your typical internet engineer.

Probably because they/he actually have something going on for them other than their major and a need for a superiority complex.
    Yeah i know people that are in engineering that are definitely cool. Smart as fuk but never brag about anything. People IRL that have ruined it for me were those pre-engineering *******s that used to be in my community college first year calculus class.

Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000) Brahizcool is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tbh Any surgery is pure ****n skills. Not intelligence.

The equipments arent made by doctors.

You need to be intelligent to learn how to use these things though, medicines etc or get a doctors degree.

Also my brother is in his internship and had a healthy social life every year so your point is invalid. Its just about balancing things, ofc he won't have a social life of a commerce grad but yeah good enough

All this leds me to believe only one thing that...

Op is a *******

In b5 butthurt doctors start negging.

Starting reps : 327.
    Last edited by Brahizcool; 06-28-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    Started compound movements again 01/07/2013

S: 145x5
    B: 135x5 (incline 110 x 8).
    D: 155x5
    OHP: 105x8

Make pain your bitch or its gonna make you its bitch.

PM if you have bulging disk/herniated disk pain, (not a doctor but have experience). I will help.

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The whole 'internet engineers' thing isn't really present in the real world, at least from my experience. Almost all of the engineers I know are socially competent, bar a few, and most actually don't go around spouting how they are better than everyone else because of their major. It only seems that way because the students who brag about their major are, of course, the loudest of their group, so the normal engineering students go unnoticed.

Now, if you want to talk about annoying fuks, the people who major in biology who say they are 'pre-med' when asked what there major is. No, you stupid ****, you're studying biology, 'pre-med' isn't a field.

and don't get me started on the people studying engineering technology who say they are studying engineering

Beard becuz bulking IsThisRealLife's Avatar
    IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rnewms View Post
    I've met some dumbass engineers though OP. Not all of them are critical thinking innovators.
    A nicer way to put this is many engineers cant see the forest for the trees. In the technical industries, engineers get a reputation. Ask an engineer what it is, and they have no idea. Ask anyone who has dealt with engineers (especially as other techs), and they can tell you.

Recent example (last week). One of our engineers wanted to use a mass spec. (LC-MS more specifically), when a simple colorimeter (plus a bit of work) sufficed. If a lab tech. had not passed the requisition request up the chain, the company would have been out 1 week of working time, plus fees.

ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TreesOpenDoors View Post
    Yeah i know people that are in engineering that are definitely cool. Smart as fuk but never brag about anything. People IRL that have ruined it for me were those pre-engineering *******s that used to be in my community college first year calculus class.
    They're just mad because we all know this is how it really goes down:

I switched...

ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    IMO, the reason why doctors are smarter than engineers is because their intelligence is more than just bookwork. After medical school, they work 80hr straight on a regular basis as part of their residency. This is for 2-4 years depending. They are very resilient and strong people, the best of the best. Just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

high metabolic manlet dontthinksotim's Avatar
    dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50) dontthinksotim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im not sure you understand how the body works, OP.

diseases isn't just memorizing stuff. many diseases have similar symptoms, too. like a flu could just be a simple one, or a symptom to a more exotic disease. and viruses mutate so you can't memorize that. cures aren't just made in a day. just because you know how a disease is now, doesn't mean you know how it will act a few years down the road. so if you misdiagnose one symptom as another you may potentially kill your patient.

not to mention that medical studies sometimes contradict each other. brb omega 3 is good for you. years later, brb omega 3 can be bad, brb no wait it's good.

im not contesting that engineers are really smart, but engineering is math and it's precise. medical science keeps changing and changing and it isn't just memorizing.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pre-med students on FB are usually smart.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkdream is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have many friends who did engineering undergraduate and medical school afterwards. They all said medical school was a breeze compared to their undergraduate experience. Only hard thing is getting in the door, after that it is a cakewalk.

Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rnewms has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IsThisRealLife View Post
    A nicer way to put this is many engineers cant see the forest for the trees. In the technical industries, engineers get a reputation. Ask an engineer what it is, and they have no idea. Ask anyone who has dealt with engineers (especially as other techs), and they can tell you.

Recent example (last week). One of our engineers wanted to use a mass spec. (LC-MS more specifically), when a simple colorimeter (plus a bit of work) sufficed. If a lab tech. had not passed the requisition request up the chain, the company would have been out 1 week of working time, plus fees.
    lol wasn't meaning any disrespect...but I have met a couple that I couldn't believe had engineering degrees and had a reputation for making some really embarrassing mistakes. My point was that what degree you have does not determine common sense and critical thinking skills. Op implied that doctors don't need critical thinking skills which is nonsense. Just the same as a GOOD engineer is good at critical thinking so is a good doctor. You can be either without being great at critical thinking though. Degree means nothing. It's all about proving yourself in your field.

Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brahizcool View Post
    Tbh Any surgery is pure ****n skills. Not intelligence.

Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kingofthepitch View Post

Registered User PericlesOfPeace's Avatar
    PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000)
    tru.
    * Ohio State University Engineering Crew *
    * Use urine stream to clean toilet bowl Crew *
    * Was told I couldn't go to the gym so I didn't go Crew *
    * Best (ex) RS player on the misc *
    * Real name is Jeff Crew *

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironwilledchic View Post
    IMO, the reason why doctors are smarter than engineers is because their intelligence is more than just bookwork. After medical school, they work 80hr straight on a regular basis as part of their residency. This is for 2-4 years depending. They are very resilient and strong people, the best of the best. Just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.
    shutup sloot. women are the least smartest on this planet so you shouldn't even be in this conversation. all the major inventions of modern society? men made them.

now go back to the kitchen.

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironwilledchic View Post
    That's funny cause IMO, the reason why engineers are smarter than doctors is because their intelligence is more than just bookwork. After engineering school, they work 80hr straight on a regular basis as part of their carreer. This is for 2-4 years depending. They are very resilient and strong people, the best of the best. Just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm. Kinda of a hard choice to decide. Tbh., you can't say either or is smarter. Engineers design the world, doctors study the human body and fix it. Engineers can make just as much money depending on the circumstance. As for them being socially awkward, it could be. Doctors on the other hand have to deal with people, so good social communication is a must.

Star Citizen Checkin In AetherialCloud's Avatar
    AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50) AetherialCloud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Without mathematics, engineers would be nothing.

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol what the ****? why do people assume medical doctors are bad at math and can't do a simple 4 year engineering degree. if you're talking about a phd in physics and engineering, then you would have a case. most doctors are intelligent and well rounded people who have an interest in medicine, not like they couldn't do engineering if they wanted to.

source: 2 siblings with a 3.9+ gpa in biomedical physics/engineering majors who entered medical school.

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sanitation Engineer master-race, feels good brahs. lmfao @ doctors, brb memorizing and regurgitating a bunch of crap.

CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CabbageMan1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Still haven't met a GP who was really smart... le sigh

YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000) YokedBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    EE brah here, I can confirm

Come at me dumb kunts
    Last edited by YokedBrah; 06-28-2013 at 01:18 AM.
    Kroger Carbmaster vanilla milk crew