Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000) OMARSCOMING is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tip Top View Post
    because people come here to learn how to get where they want to be.

the misc is just the black hole of the bb.com forums. it doesn't let people go.
    I thought you were 20 brah?
    Go to buy some food and see someone i know so i leave the shop and go home and be hungry crew
    Talk to myself is different accents to make it seem like i am talking to another human crew
    Milk man delivers milk every day for 6 years to scared to tell him i don't drink milk crew
    Go to drive thru with prerecoreded message on cell phone to order food crew
    Walk past parents and siblings in the street pretend i don't know them crew
    Girls asks me for directions i pretend i am from France crew

Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tip Top has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ I was 20...six years ago...

Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan View Post
    Look at the poster beneath you. You see how this dude's back looks like absolute s hit? Ain't no woman checking for that. And he himself is obviously embarrassed bc he will not show his front. That tells me that the pecs ain't there. That tells me that the abdomdabals ain't there. That tells me that this dude needs to stop miscing and get his life in order.
    see the goal of trolling is to not be obvious about it. you have much to learn young one.

M = (Q, Σ, δ, q0, F) FiniteAutomaton's Avatar
    FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MIsc is part of a bodybuilding site though.
    Yes, but it isn't the site in of itself. This is a forum that isn't bodybuilding related, and isn't even under the "main" forums. This part of the site has generated a lot of traffic from threads like "I am 18 do I have potential?" and "worst date ever". Naturally a lot of the people who come by and eventually sign up aren't going to be bodybuilders because this is where all of the fun is.
    ..../||||||\=======()
    [::::::::::::::]

It's a tank lol

This is the only crew I'm in crew

UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JustDan17 View Post
    abdomdabals.

Jason Genova dat you?
    See? Look at this guy's pathetic feminine hips. It's disgusting. There's a reason you don't go to the beach topless bro. Women getting jealous of dem childbearing hips.

snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000) snowyowl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blu51994 View Post
    bodybuild"ing".com

not bodybuilders.com
    this. we are here to learn.

JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro ur taller and lighter than me and I dont consider myself big, so I doubt you look pretty impresive IRL. Anyway, this isnt just a bodybuilding forum is it now ? People just talk random chit in here. And not everybody on a bb.com forum must be a bodybuilder, some might only like the sport. Not everybody on a music forum is a singer amirite ?

UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltraThunderMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tip Top View Post
    ^^ I was 20...six years ago...

see the goal of trolling is to not be obvious about it. you have much to learn young one.
    LOL, u know my words to be true. That's why all of you are getting so emotional.

gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000) gamb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look at the poster beneath you. You see how this dude's back looks like absolute s hit? Ain't no woman checking for that. And he himself is obviously embarrassed bc he will not show his front. That tells me that the pecs ain't there. That tells me that the abdomdabals ain't there. That tells me that this dude needs to stop miscing and get his life in order.
    no avi
    MOT-LUFC

Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Itz_Skip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've come to the wrong neighborhood G.....

Registered User nicktricktricky's Avatar
    nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000) nicktricktricky is just really nice. (+1000)
    no avi no care
    *always pick 7 crew*
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *Self-Improvement Crew*

Originally Posted by gamb View Post
    no avi
    Once and for all for you idiots, explain how me having an avi or not validates the veracity of my words. That is, how does me not having an avi make what i've said any less true?

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to fix your fukked-up a ss teeth before coming at me YuckMouth
    Lmao, confirmed butthurt Genova Witness.

Let me guess...you are the black guy who was deadlifting with him on a recent video? 160lb is nothing to be boasting about at 6'0 btw.
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    Lmao, confirmed butthurt Genova Witness.

Let me guess...you are the black guy who was deadlifting with him on a recent video? 160lb is nothing to be boasting about at 6'0 btw.
    But taking a picture of yourself posing in a thong for other men IS? #<<typedahashtagformyownageofthishomo****

Also, i am closer to 170 with sub 10 bodyfat you imbecile. Women think i'm huge and mire on the daily. No one mires except your mom bc u r flabby and weak

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you even english *******

M = (Q, Σ, δ, q0, F) FiniteAutomaton's Avatar
    FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000) FiniteAutomaton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Once and for all for you idiots, explain how me having an avi or not validates the veracity of my words. That is, how does me not having an avi make what i've said any less true?
    Ya'll need to misc less and lift heavy more and get yalls diets in check
    Because they figure you are overweight or really skinny, and try to hide it by not posting a picture of yourself. So to them you look hypocritical; thus, your opinion doesn't mean much to them.
    ..../||||||\=======()
    [::::::::::::::]

It's a tank lol

This is the only crew I'm in crew

RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs

jakes on you guys, OP doesn't even exist (semi-srs)

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IIFYM clowns thats why brah and all scared kunts to put on fat skinny ****s with definition doesnt count

Originally Posted by FiniteAutomaton View Post
    Because they figure you are overweight or really skinny, and try to hide it by not posting a picture of yourself. So to them you look hypocritical; thus, your opinion doesn't mean much to them.
    assumptions. lol, their figurings don't change what i said one bit. most people on here look like sh it. why would u post a pic if you look like s hit?

justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol@Op and his thread. No avi, no stats, complaining of people and their physiques.
    STFU AND LIFT...Tears get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.
    *God Bless*
    IG:justhime

Originally Posted by second2noneBrah View Post
    Do you even english *******
    My arms are bigger than urs and you outweigh me by over 30 lbs. Do you even lift? You thin as hell boy.

vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vanert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Working on it.

Originally Posted by justhime View Post
    lol@Op and his thread. No avi, no stats, complaining of people and their physiques.
    shut yo short-a ss up samwise gamgee

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

Location: Your mothers angus, London, UK, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrWavey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bodybuilding doesn't = bodybuilt
    Sig line can't be a novel
    ^lol mod deleted my sig..feels ok mang

hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoober will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just want to get toned

im swole brah
    inb4 do u even english

*neba forget*

halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) halfasianbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi OP

DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the 5% tho bruh

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    But taking a picture of yourself posing in a thong for other men IS? #<<typedahashtagformyownageofthishomo****

Also, i am closer to 170 with sub 10 bodyfat you imbecile. Women think i'm huge and mire on the daily. No one mires except your mom bc u r flabby and weak
    Oh was I boasting about my own stats like you were? Did I claim I was impressive because of my avi?

Ad Hominems won't answer my statement mate- the only woman mirin' you is yourself srs.
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    negged for no avi

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    160-170 is actually pretty small in my opinion.
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR