Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i hate when people dont leave you alone, i use headphones and dont want to be bothered, im not a trainer, and i do not want to be your friend, and i will not work out with you. you would think i wouldnt have to say anything because the look i give if im bothered but i guess people cant read that. :/

Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by superthin View Post
    Could not give a **** less about people racking weight plates. In every weight room or gym i have ever been in, every bench bar bell already has weights on it. I would actually think it'd look odd without them. Never, ever ever once have I thought to myself "oh ****, i have to take an extra 3 seconds and remove this weight- this is a big ****ing deal". I can't believe people complain about such things- and I've never seen anyone make a point of doing this in any gym ever.

I sense some bandwagon exaggeration.
    So you don't give a **** if you leave a 45 lb weight mounted on the bar 5 ft high in the squat rack when the the next person who wants to use it may be a 4'10" woman who weighs 110 lbs eh? You expect the weak little bitch to get the weights down on her own eh? Yeah that's the ticket weak little bitch reach up there over your head and get that 45 lb weight I left for you to take down. People like you need your lungs ripped out by a Kodiak bear. Oh, and have a nice day.

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dense101 View Post
    i hate when people dont leave you alone, i use headphones and dont want to be bothered, im not a trainer, and i do not want to be your friend, and i will not work out with you. you would think i wouldnt have to say anything because the look i give if im bothered but i guess people cant read that. :/
    If it is that bad, get some custom gym T's that say, "back off I'm lifting" or something....even iron on a Yosemite Sam on em'...like on big rig mudflaps.

Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000) Polyphemus is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Don't critique other people's form if you're 120lbs.
    ❤♚ Fascism Crew ♚❤
    ☩ Knights Templar Crew ☩
    ☧ In Hoc Signo Vinces ☧
    *No gains because of Alcoholism crew*

Squat: 170kg
    Deadlift 200kg
    Bench 130kg

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Polyphemus View Post
    Don't critique other people's form if you're 120lbs.
    Funny you say that; someone came up to me the other day and wanted to talk about BOR which is what I was doing at the time. I assumed they were about to critique my form but nope - they actually wanted form advice from me. Must look like I'm doing something right then.

I think it's annoying if someone critiques your form regardless of how big/strong/heavy they are - if I want info about my form, I'll ask.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    Where the heck are you training that people walk around with radios still??!! Are they stuck in the 80's?
    What's a 'radio'?
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

Registered User PerfectCreature's Avatar
    PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50) PerfectCreature will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    I think it's annoying if someone critiques your form regardless of how big/strong/heavy they are - if I want info about my form, I'll ask.
    It is the nice thing to do to tell someone if their form is terrible. I see it on squats with rounded over backs, and bench presses with flat backs and elbows that go wayyyy below the bench, and smash off the persons chest. There is one individual that sticks his legs wide out, like he's doing planks, and then benches....I dunno, seems odd to me.
    Though, normally I just ignore them and hope they don't get an injury.

Originally Posted by PerfectCreature View Post
    It is the nice thing to do to tell someone if their form is terrible. I see it on squats with rounded over backs, and bench presses with flat backs and elbows that go wayyyy below the bench, and smash off the persons chest. There is one individual that sticks his legs wide out, like he's doing planks, and then benches....I dunno, seems odd to me.
    Though, normally I just ignore them and hope they don't get an injury.
    Naturally, if I'm doing something catastrophically bad that's gonna put me in a wheelchair (like anything mentioned above) then please do tell me - by all means! I'll thank you for that.
    Last edited by FitnessFan76; 05-27-2013 at 06:33 AM.

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EYZE View Post
    Glad you brought this up man. I try to set a good example at my school gym... but wiping disgusting sweat off of equipment does not seem to be "#trending" on everyone's iphones. Maybe "#gymhygiene" will get though to their self absorbed twitter worlds...
    Ha! So true mate! Maybe Gyms should start texting their clients during a workout to "Remind" them of Gym etiquette....
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

Originally Posted by HumblyMuscles View Post
    Ha! So true mate! Maybe Gyms should start texting their clients during a workout to "Remind" them of Gym etiquette....
    The word 'etiquette' will confuse some of them. They'll tweet their mates saying 'deh gym iz spking French 2 me #wtf'. Or something. God I hate Twatter.