Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pls comment on my comments op

like to hear what you have to say

mathematics major, 173 lsat, father second in his class from UT law ... watchout logicz bro

Originally Posted by Crack3rJack3r View Post
    Still, repped cause you could of saved lives.
    He could have costs lives.

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RyansRecovery View Post
    You're right I should have knocked him out , faced assault charges and lost my job so that this drunk doesn't have to face the consequences of his own foolish actions
    What kind of friend charges they're friend for assault just for hitting them? dumb logic.
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not illegal to drink and then drive. It is only a crime if 1.your normal faculties are impaired or 2. You are above the legal limit (.08) in most states.

That said, OP had 0 evidence of his friends drunkenness other than an admission (friend could have been boasting/bragging or just stupid--he does deliver pizzas after all).

I would applaud the decision to call the cops if said friend was obviously intoxicated (smelled like booze, red eyes, slurred speech, aggressive, loud, etc...). But I would mind my own business if the friends drunkenness was questionable.

Finally, OP prob is having story time on the misc.

edit: if ops friend was obviously drunk then disregard post.

Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alternative is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice OP. hopefully his life does get ruined with a DUI(even though it wont) because then he won't have as many chances to kill innocent people.

mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mpelto View Post
    strong idiocy here.
    Ok, tell me then how many people you know that legitimately can't find a job because of a past DUI. Tell me how many people lost their friends and family because of a DUI. Tell me how many people are living on the street because of a DUI.
    Probably none. Why? Because a DUI is a merely a setback, not the end of the world. I'm guessing you probably have zero experience with alcohol-related law incidents. But I can tell you as a military cop, even in the military (which by the way is much stricter on DUIs than the civilian world), a DUI will not 'ruin your life'. It's really bad and the punishment is severe, but most people bounce back from it and live on with successful lives/careers. Worst case scenero he gets fired from being a pizza driver. Big freaking deal.

The alternative is dying, no thanks Jeff.
    Never trade what you want most for what you want at the moment.

johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000)
    op is a *******.. yoou dont call the police on a friend. you call maybe his parents or someone to get him... fuk

johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mstr2 View Post
    Ok, tell me then how many people you know that legitimately can't find a job because of a past DUI. Tell me how many people lost their friends and family because of a DUI. Tell me how many people are living on the street because of a DUI.
    Probably none. Why? Because a DUI is a merely a setback, not the end of the world. I'm guessing you probably have zero experience with alcohol-related law incidents. But I can tell you as a military cop, even in the military (which by the way is much stricter on DUIs than the civilian world), a DUI will not 'ruin your life'. It's really bad and the punishment is severe, but most people bounce back from it and live on with successful lives/careers. Worst case scenero he gets fired from being a pizza driver. Big freaking deal.

if you want a career in law enforcement i believe you cant have a dui on your record. and it can be a felony over a certain limit.

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    nice OP. hopefully his life does get ruined with a DUI(even though it wont) because then he won't have as many chances to kill innocent people.
    so the difference in the chance of killing someone while driving with respect to sips of alcohol is exponential? (I say difference, implying this to be discretely defined)

you do realize driving in general leaves chance for innocent people to get killed? Unless you are talking about me or Dale Earnhardt, in perfection lies guarantees.

Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

any respectable finance company will not hire you with a DUI on your record

repped OP

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    so did OP's friend get caught?

Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow op you are a *******. you just phuked your 'friend' for thousands of dollars instead of just taking his keys.

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op is a *******. Assault charge is easier to clear than an underage dui you fcking idiots. In for proof. None has been provided in 11 pages. Strong rep brag thread. Op is still a *******.

Dui can rack up over 10k in court and lawyer fees....thats more than your ******* pizza delivering ass makes in a year.
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew

We're all gonna make it Desabrah253's Avatar
    Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RyansRecovery View Post
    Cliffs: OPs friend comes in to work as a delivery driver drunk.
    OP says if he drives he will get arrested.
    Friend says he doesn't care
    Friend leaves on delivery
    OPs manager is away so he can't do anything
    OP calls cops and reports his friend
    now we are waiting for cops

6'3" Master religion. I rep 6'3" brahs

*In every height thread CREW*
    *Laugh with other tall brahs behind manlets back CREW*
    *Height is not a gift, its earned CREW*

*Sucks own dink in dreams instead of smashing the sloots CREW*

placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000) placrosse is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've lost friends to drunk drivers to but what you did OP was phucked up. You just ruined his life for a very long time...

If you were too much of a p*ss to grab his keys from him then you should've called his parents
    *World is Ending Neg Crew*

bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why did so many *******s rep op? I fuking HATE drunk drivers, it's pathetic and retards need to understand to never do this.

Honestly OP, you could have forcefully taken his fuking keys and you know it. Now you fuked him over hard, when you could've acted better with the situation. You clearly were too much of a b*tch to throw him to the wall and make him give you his keys, or even knock him out. You handled this one of the worst ways possible.

Of course your "friend" is a dumbas*, but so are you. I hope nobody is injured, but you actually allowed the dumbas* to get out of the store and drive! Anybody with a brain could have prevented that.

edit: saw post above about op saying, "if i hit i get charged with assault".... bull sh*t!!! you said your manager wasn't even there, and clearly anyone else.

BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BabyDaddy91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by johnsonbagaroni View Post
    op is a *******.. yoou dont call the police on a friend. you call maybe his parents or someone to get him... fuk
    You and everyone else saying that the OP was wrong are the fuking scum of the earth.

Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    post your user cp op.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BabyDaddy91 View Post
    You and everyone else saying that the OP was wrong are the fuking scum of the earth.
    Because OP was a pussy and didn't take his keys.

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    And for the record, i totaled my car and almost lost my life to drunk driving and i still think op is a ******* for this shet
    misc at work crew
    always pick 3 crew

Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amaso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by niknguyen View Post
    And for the record, i totaled my car and almost lost my life to drunk driving and i still think op is a ******* for this shet
    doesnt surprise me, you are a 5'7" asian with tattoos all across your body

poverty status confirmed

mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mstr2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by johnsonbagaroni View Post
    if you want a career in law enforcement i believe you cant have a dui on your record. and it can be a felony over a certain limit.
    I would think that's obvious, but again that's only one specific career he may not be able to do because of it, it doesn't end all career options. I work law enforcement myself, and I'll tell you right now a scumbag like that doesn't deserve to have the oportunity to wear a badge.

Originally Posted by Amaso View Post
    any respectable finance company will not hire you with a DUI on your record

repped OP
    That may be true, but again that's a specific career choice that may be out of the window now. It's not gonna 'ruin his life'.

Also, a pizza boy getting drunk off his ass in the middle of the day probably doesn't have such high goals in life as to work for a 'respectable finance company' lol
    Never trade what you want most for what you want at the moment.

I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) I3elowAverage is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dick move

Originally Posted by Amaso View Post
    doesnt surprise me, you are a 5'7" asian with tattoos all across your body

poverty status confirmed
    You live in houston, im sure you see tatted up asians that are poverty in their benz and beamers wearing rolies and cartier watches. Fck outta here
    misc at work crew
    always pick 3 crew

SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeymourGaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op is a *******. Assault charge is easier to clear than an underage dui you fcking idiots. In for proof. None has been provided in 11 pages. Strong rep brag thread. Op is still a *******.

Dui can rack up over 10k in court and lawyer fees....thats more than your ******* pizza delivering ass makes in a year.
    So OP should take the fall for something someone else does? This thread cannot be real life.

Don't want a DUI? Don't drink and drive. C'mon son.

strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000)

Good job

Next time whoop da a$$ before he leaves thou

FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FabienStyle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Guy doesn't deserve a DUI. That's going to **** him over forever on any driving jobs and any professional career. Just be a man and not let him leave instead of being a little beta and letting him say no and walk all over you then calling the cops when he leavs. There's better options then for Police. Driving very tired is a lot worse then drunk. I worked 12 hour shift with 4 hour sleep of labor and i was falling asleep on a 45m drive home swerving a bit. Personally if i drunk and drive I'm a better driver then I ever am (not texting / calling / messing with radio etc) I focus really hard on driving and being a great driver when I've had a few drinks. If anything I'm sure he could drive fine. Driving distracted, and very tired is a lot worse in personal experience. /story

You live in houston, im sure you see tatted up asians that are poverty in their benz and beamers wearing rolies and cartier watches. Fck outta here
    literally never seen a tatted up asian before making any sort of respectable money... let alone "wearing rolies and cartier watches"

you can't even boast your own successes so you have to make up a lie about other types of people similar to you

I would think that's obvious, but again that's only one specific career he may not be able to do because of it, it doesn't end all career options. I work law enforcement myself, and I'll tell you right now a scumbag like that doesn't deserve to have the oportunity to wear a badge.

That may be true, but again that's a specific career choice that may be out of the window now. It's not gonna 'ruin his life'.

Also, a pizza boy getting drunk off his ass in the middle of the day probably doesn't have such high goals in life as to work for a 'respectable finance company' lol
    people change though. Im working my way into law enforcement and will admit i have had my moments... I do not do it anymore and look back at how stupid it was to do it. But luckily i learned on my own morally and without having to be forced to learn by a nice DUI on my record.

semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Respect OP. I wouldn't have done it personally but that's my problem.

vinhumanvinhumanvinhuman vinhuman's Avatar
    vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If he was drunk enough that he shouldn't be driving you should have been able to stop him, or at least give him an ultimatum and say you're going to call the cops on him if he drives. That way at least he would be bringing it upon himself.