Registered User PeaTearGriffin7's Avatar
    PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's your thoughts on creatine?

I personally don't take it, I don't think it's that great. What are your thoughts on it?

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO - it works, it's cheap, but there's alot of misinfomation about it on the internet, and it's sort of over-hyped... creatine won't slam on 50 pounds to all your lifts overnight. You still have to work, like everything else good in this world.

Take it if you want, I personally do. Not much difference either way - no point stressing the small stuff man!

rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjohndrew13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take it. 15$ for 200 servings. That being said, I just kinda take it and ignore it. Don't expect it to put you over the edge, or anything crazy.
    "Strength is the product of struggle. You must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t" – Henry Rollins

The stronger you are, the lighter the world feels.

Recovering from surgery on my femur.
    Going for 300/400/500 by 9/11/2014.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160872501

Registered User KettleBellFreak's Avatar
    KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Everytime I bulk I make sure I take it intra workout. Has always helped with weight gain FOR ME. Its a good help with recovery, its not a miracle supp by any means though.

Make sure you get CREAPURE creatine monohydrate. Purest and best.
    Overtraining isn't real, weak will is.
    D: 415 S: 375 B: 245

Forever mirin Bob Paris, Serge, Sergio, Arnold, Franco, Reeves, Pearl, Zane, Kawak and Haney.

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KettleBellFreak View Post
    Everytime I bulk I make sure I take it intra workout. Has always helped with weight gain FOR ME. Its a good help with recovery, its not a miracle supp by any means though.
    In all due respect man, creatine only helps with weight gain because it pulls in water - it's not actually making you directly gain any 'solid' weight (muscle mass). The increased water retention makes you heavier on the scale.

SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you take creatine...it's like taking steroids.....according to my doctor

On a serious note, it's not a bad supplement. It's a great supplement, just alot of broscience and misinformation surrounding creatine give newcomers and beginners the wrong info and idea about creatine.
    cool

Registered User KettleBellFreak's Avatar
    KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by KobiDC View Post
    In all due respect man, creatine only helps with weight gain because it pulls in water - it's not actually making you directly gain any 'solid' weight (muscle mass). The increased water retention makes you heavier on the scale.
    on a two month long bulking cycle, it definitely helps with WEIGHT gain. i understand water retention but there is no doubting its aid in muscle building.
    Overtraining isn't real, weak will is.
    D: 415 S: 375 B: 245

Forever mirin Bob Paris, Serge, Sergio, Arnold, Franco, Reeves, Pearl, Zane, Kawak and Haney.

Originally Posted by KettleBellFreak View Post
    on a two month long bulking cycle, it definitely helps with WEIGHT gain. i understand water retention but there is no doubting its aid in muscle building.
    If you're already training and eating correctly (assuming you're a natural beginner), you'll be gaining around 2lbs of muscle mass monthly - ingestion of creatine won't get you any more muscle mass gains if your MPS is already at it's max rate. It'll definitely help with strength though!

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    use it :
    basically every question about creatine :
    http://leehayward.com/blog/creatine-...t-information/
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

Registered User PeaTearGriffin7's Avatar
    PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PeaTearGriffin7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I wanna start using creatine, I myself am a hardgainer, im currently on protein and its not really doing alot, what type/brand/cheapest/purest creatine would you guys recommend?

chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chicheto93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best supplement on the market.

APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've taken it for a few months, loaded at the beginning although now it seems that the consensus on the forums is that it's not necessary to load creatine. i didn't gain any weight though, no noticeable water retention and apart from the placebo effect i don't think it made a difference in my training. am i a non-responder?

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is no reason NOT to take it. Dirt cheap, highly effective, no danger, etc.

Originally Posted by APflyer View Post
    i've taken it for a few months, loaded at the beginning although now it seems that the consensus on the forums is that it's not necessary to load creatine. i didn't gain any weight though, no noticeable water retention and apart from the placebo effect i don't think it made a difference in my training. am i a non-responder?
    The consensus is not always correct. It's as simple as this:

Load creatine, get results in < a week.
    Don't load creatine, get results in a month.

Take your pick.

As far as non responder- could be.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus