DDKM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny ass 105lbs dude workout and such HALPPP

hey guys, a little bit about myself to start us off.

im a tiny little 17 year old guy, 5'6 and weighing around 105~109 lbs.

i just started working out last week because im sick of being the skinniest dude around.

bench: 75 deadlift: 115 squat: 95. yeah i know pathetic..

I was hoping that you guys could help me with my workouts.

I found a program which i've been doing for the past week, and it goes like this:

Workout A: Deadlift 5x5, Powerclean 8 reps x 3 sets (I could only do the bar LOL)

B: Shoulder Press 5x5, Superset Bent over rows w/ Bench press 8 reps x 3 sets

C: Squat 5x5, Lunge 8 reps x 3 sets

D: Pull ups 5x5, Superset Dips with Highpull 8 reps x 3 sets

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
    A B Rest C D Rest Rest

What do you guys think about this routine?

Also, I'm skinny everywhere else, but i have mantitties LOL
    they're only noticeable when Im shirtless/in tank, but what can i do to get rid of them?
    I'm afraid Cardio is gonna make me even skinnier....

Thanks bros!

dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DDKM View Post
    hey guys, a little bit about myself to start us off.

im a tiny little 17 year old guy, 5'6 and weighing around 105~109 lbs.

i just started working out last week because im sick of being the skinniest dude around.

bench: 75 deadlift: 115 squat: 95. yeah i know pathetic..

I was hoping that you guys could help me with my workouts.

I found a program which i've been doing for the past week, and it goes like this:

Workout A: Deadlift 5x5, Powerclean 8 reps x 3 sets (I could only do the bar LOL)

B: Shoulder Press 5x5, Superset Bent over rows w/ Bench press 8 reps x 3 sets

C: Squat 5x5, Lunge 8 reps x 3 sets

D: Pull ups 5x5, Superset Dips with Highpull 8 reps x 3 sets

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
    A B Rest C D Rest Rest

What do you guys think about this routine?

Also, I'm skinny everywhere else, but i have mantitties LOL
    they're only noticeable when Im shirtless/in tank, but what can i do to get rid of them?
    I'm afraid Cardio is gonna make me even skinnier....

Thanks bros!
    yea no cardio whatever u do u need to eat as u have program laid out its fine although u might want to add in a leg day

Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It lacks volume, in my opinion. If I'm reading this correctly, you're only doing 8 sets in a day. Thirty-two sets in a week is not very much lifting, even for a beginner. For instance, the novice 5x5 that is stickied has 32 sets in a single workout. They may be too much for you, and the happy median may lie somewhere in the middle, but I think you should shoot for more volume.

Either way, you're going to have to eat more if you want to put on mass. I know you're going to say you eat all day, just like all the other skinny guys say. Nevertheless, if you were eating a calorie surplus you'd be gaining weight.
    *Will Do Pullups for Reps Crew*
    *I Bench with Bumpers to Look Strong Crew*

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Haha it sucks because I feel pretty exhausted after. What are a few example workouts I can add in to different columns?

Also.. My man boobs issue.. Will that resolve as I put on more muscle? Are there any specific workouts that would help? Thanks

aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aja5040 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of the most important things you need to worry about right now is eating. And I mean eating a crap-ton of food. Check Emma's sticky in the nutrition section.

As for your workout I feel like I'm not informed enough to tell you if its good or what you need to change. Most of the exercises seem like they would make a good routine, but like the other user said it seems easier than a good routine needs to be

Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gunstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DDKM View Post
    Also.. My man boobs issue.. Will that resolve as I put on more muscle? Are there any specific workouts that would help? Thanks
    Well, at 105 lbs your man boob problems are likely loose skin, not fat? When you add mass to your chest, that'll pull tighter.

There are a billion different ideas for ways to add exercises. I don't like two things in particular about your setup. You have rows superset with bench press. Two compound lifts. You also have dips superset with high pull. Two more compound lifts. Try supersetting a compound lift with an isolation exercise. Here are some suggestions:

Chest: Incline DB Press
    Shoulders: Lateral or Front Raise
    Shoulders/back: Shrugs
    Back: Dumbell Pullover
    Legs: Seated or Standing Calf Raise

You also have no true core exercises (although some of your compound lifts are core heavy). You could add sets of hanging leg raises, decline crunches, etc. to add more volume to the routine.

I know you're tired from that routine, but if you add some more volume your body will adjust to it.
    *Will Do Pullups for Reps Crew*
    *I Bench with Bumpers to Look Strong Crew*

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Registered User KettleBellFreak's Avatar
    KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Divide your days into a PL to gain strength (if you train right). Like day one- focus on bench and accessory moves, two - squat and acessory moves, three - deadlift and accessory, four - overhead press and acessory. Just do research man. Research everything and anything you think of. I'd keep free weights a high priority for mass. Oh, and EATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEAT. If you aren't eating five meals a day, snacks and at bedtime, you aren't gaining like you could. I always start bulks with salads in the AM to expand my stomach and help consume more. Eat and train hard, but make sure you do it safely and effectively, you won't be a skinny mofo for long.
    Overtraining isn't real, weak will is.
    D: 415 S: 375 B: 245

Forever mirin Bob Paris, Serge, Sergio, Arnold, Franco, Reeves, Pearl, Zane, Kawak and Haney.

Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ensur3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're really small, and you have a workout in place, its all about diet.
    Let me say this again. DIET, DIET, DIET, DIET, DIET, DIET, DIET, DIET!

You need to get on a calorie surplus above maintenance, with the correct amount of protein, carbs, fats, etc.
    You should really check out the nutrition parts of the site and internet.

With a proper diet, just keep doing what you're doing and you won't be the skinniest kid for long
    Big Three:
    Deadlift - 310x5
    Bench - 190x6
    Squat - 275x6

"Pain is just weakness leaving your body!"