david42018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Detour Bars : Wow

I have seen a couple articles in my magazines about the new Detour protein bars and just looked over them; however my dad bought some today and i have to say they are the BEST protein bars i have ever eaten in my life. They taste better than a Snickers in my opinion and my dads, and with 32g of protein 18g carbs and only 6g of sugar which is an additive. They taste great and ive been searching for a good protein bar for awhile and these i have to say blow all the others away out there... So I suggest you guys try some because they dont taste like a protein bar but candy..
    cdr

Yea im on the juice... Orange Juice.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too bad they don't exactly meet label claims...

Good thing for me though, I'm bulking.

yea hehe just like those Muscletech ads "12 Ibs of muscle in 6 weeks!"
    cdr

sanitarium16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i kinda knew it was too good to be true. I love those damn things! Where is the site that it says the label is misleading? I want to see it with my own eyes!

fatsachs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

analysis

************* has the analysis of the Detour Bars. A whopping 14 g. each bar as opposed to the claimed 6 grams. not too bad...

fatsachs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oops

The guys at 1 f a s t 4 0 0 . c o m did the analysis. Dont know whats up with the asterix

brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i like grow barspenut butter.. but i only buy them at school when i wake up late and miss breakfast...
    mike

SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There was also a few done by some competitors, Met-Rx and Nature's Best are two of them. Of course they were done by competitors so you may have to take the results with a grain of salt. Hopefully Mike's test is the norm and not the exception, and it could only get better for them bars as we go along.

http://www.cuttingedg************/For...&threadid=2623

how do companies get away with putting false s*** out there? I dont see how they can pass with those crappy specs but claim something else....i dont doubt anyone isnt doing there job to stop it i just dont know anything about how that works and how you can pass less than claimed products. i dont understand :/
    cdr

Originally posted by david42018
    how do companies get away with putting false s*** out there? I dont see how they can pass with those crappy specs but claim something else....i dont doubt anyone isnt doing there job to stop it i just dont know anything about how that works and how you can pass less than claimed products. i dont understand :/
    The supp industry is by and large unregulated.

sox311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had one yesterday before I read this thread, and as soon as I opened it and had my first bight I new that 6 grams was a farce.

There was sticky melted carmel all over when I opened it, and after eating it I felt like I had a sugar buzz, not having much sugar in the past few weeks, I knew that there was more than 6 grams in the bar.

But yea, it was the best tasting bar I had ever had, "bar none".

It was around 3 bucks where a snickers is what 40 cents at a store.

Dubbl Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You think 30 calories is going to break the bank?

Unless you are trying some keto diet, don't worry about it!