Anwar100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Hey I'm new to the forum and really in need of help .

My name is Anwar I'm Jordanian but i'm living in Ukraine because i'm studying medicine . I'm 19 years old and planing on changing to the best of me.
    I managed to take two hours of my studying to put in gym and workouts . Its every day from 6 pm to 8 pm some times three hours for 5 pm to 8 pm.
    The gym i'm in is bound to the university and it is small not that big but really helps a lot doing the job. The gym closes on saturday's and sunday's .
    i'm 110 kg , used to do body building before 2 years i stayed on body building for two full years but at the final grade of high school i had to cut it of and study well . Now after a year and a half i started again and been in the gym for one month but there is no improvment's . I was really fit and with an amazing body but now its all gone but i have the same strength as before . I never took any supplements but every one I know is suggesting me whey protein and creatine as well as lipo 6 . And there is one more problem in the gym i'm in there is no cardio machines none at all so i just run around the gym for 5-15 minutes and i start training . I'm not convinced in lipo 6 and at the same time i want to burn fat and regrow my muscles again with the amazing shape i had .
    little about my body .. I don't have a stomach , I have love handles , my chest is still muscly but it is wide , used to run track and lift a lot of weights on my legs so they are big and my only problem come in with the lower abdominal and the love handles and my body fat is far less than 30% its almost 20-15 % but i found the picture of 30% having love handles .
    What is the best solution to end this misery and get back in super shape and fitness ?
    What supplements should i take ? Is creatine and whey good for me ?
    And another thing you should know because i think its important ... I only have 1 meal per day thats after the gym because i don't have time to cook nor the ability to eat 6-7 meals because of my studies and lack of time .. i take before the training four pieces of kiwi and a banana sometimes i switch them with and apple and an orange and there is a problem i only have got 3 months by maximum to get back in shape and thats till 1/7/2013 because i'll be going back to my family in Jordan at summer vacation and i want them to be happy twice for the amazing certificate of this year in medicine and for my body transformation .
    This is about it i really need the help please. Thanks in advance .