Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Continue Bulking For Another Year or too fat?

I love being big.. and was thinking of cutting up for the summer, but I feel like if I bulk for another year ill be where I want to be but have a feeling im too fat and by the end of the bulk I could be over 20% bodyfat. Arms are 17.5 in, want to get them to 19's lol. Heres some pics. Thanks everyone!

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you have loads of Mass man. Looking great. I would do a cut to 9/10% and then start a slow clean bulk after summer . GL brah.

What was your diet like? can you post us a sample
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

R.I.P Zyzz

Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vazzil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rowza View Post
    you have loads of Mass man. Looking great. I would do a cut to 9/10% and then start a slow clean bulk after summer . GL brah.

What was your diet like? can you post us a sample
    Thanks rowza! Well I didnt really have a diet. Lots of carbs, healthy fats, proteins, chipolte, oatmeal, peanut butter, eggs, olive oil. I just ate huge meals every 3 hours to make sure I was in a calorie surplus. I train heavy, and do lots of dropsets along with it.

BMMFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would also do a cut. Maybe about a month or so, and try to get around 5-7 lbs. off. You will still be big like you want to be, but you will be significantly more cut. And then after that, I would lean bulk for several months and keep your calorie surplus in check (300-350 max). Track your calories and macros.

Twelve months from now, I think you will be twelve pounds heavier but with a bodyfat 3-4 lower if you do it correctly.

Good luck with whatever you pick man!

Originally Posted by BMMFitness View Post
    I would also do a cut. Maybe about a month or so, and try to get around 5-7 lbs. off. You will still be big like you want to be, but you will be significantly more cut. And then after that, I would lean bulk for several months and keep your calorie surplus in check (300-350 max). Track your calories and macros.

Twelve months from now, I think you will be twelve pounds heavier but with a bodyfat 3-4 lower if you do it correctly.

Good luck with whatever you pick man!
    Idk about lean bulking... to slow and I dont want to track everything Im eating unless im dieting.

xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xheinousx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends on where you want to be at in say 6-12 months bro. Your looking pretty big OP, but you have some lower stomach and lower back fat which will only continue to become more of a problem as you bulk longer.

If you don't care about being ripped for summer I say continue bulking, but clean your diet up significantly in terms of caloric surplus (200-300 calorie surplus).

Personally I like feeling big and strong in the gym 24/7 so if I was in your position I would continue bulking but clean up my diet and train like a beast. You may even see some recomp like effect from doing so.

Gl brah
    *Forever Alone Crew*

On dat bulk..

Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000) Kamil is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look like a perfect candidate for a leangains style recomp if you can handle that kind of diet which by the sound of it would be a great fit for you as you like to eat big meals. Without bringing science into it, myself and a lot of other people have had absolutely amazing results maintaining muscle mass/strength while shedding some fat using the leangains diet for a couple months then going back to a real bulk. Heck, some people bulk year round using leangains with great success, though it can be a little difficult to get your calories in if you don't like eating huge meals. It almost felt like cheating when I was doing it, my lifts went up and fat came off. The repartitioning qualities of the diet were pretty extraordinary for me.

Bulking past a certain amount of bodyfat can be a little detrimental in the long run because while you will always be able to lean back out, any new fat cells that you have acquired in that midsection of yours will be very difficult to get rid of. AFAIK, most fat cells, once created, are there to stay; They can shrink and expand but rarely go away. There was a study not too long ago that demonstrated the ability to shed these cells but it took extremes in diet to do so. In conclusion I would try not to gain much more fat as there is a good chance it will be easier for you to maintain a lean midsection in the future that way.

Inb4 broscience, I've been on all sides of the spectrum so this is speaking from experience as well as observation.
    "The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James Nicoll

Thanks everyone for the replies, you all been repped! I've decided to cut down to remain not only healthy to assure I dont obtain a high body-fat percentage. Kamil, I have done IF before and it worked great, but I'm not sure I can fit an 8 hour window in my routine since I go in the evenings to lift.