rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Does ANyone Have Braces

I have Braces, They Suck!
    i cant devoir my steaks anymore

rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rassoodocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    devour*

i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good for you. I hated braces when I had them. How long you gotta have em on for?

IHM
    Life sucks. So give your dick to it, and you get a free BJ. :D

"I had a friend once. Then they broke the rope and got away." - from someone else's sig idk who though.

about 1 more year, i wish i got them when i was younger

i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) i Hate Myself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha i had mine for 3 years.

IHM

"I had a friend once. Then they broke the rope and got away." - from someone else's sig idk who though.

Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alpha50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have them but I have no problem eating steak.
    Bench Max 235x2
    Squat Max 315x2
    Weight 189 pounds
    Height 5'6"

rusty hands make me happy goodLIFT's Avatar
    goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodLIFT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damn dude that sux. i had mine for 3 years. pretty much sum of the most miserable years ever

bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bighicks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    iv had them for 2 years but get them off tuesday

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had em for 2.5 years. I also had an expander for 6 moths. Thank god that you don't have one of those. I hated braces tho. Good luck.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

Sax King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sax King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sax King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sax King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had them to for exactly 3 years i hated them

Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ogrish will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

yeah braces suck ass!, you can eat steak but keep toothpick close by,

but must admit, they were worth it, got my colgate smile

makaveli144 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had braces, i was supposed to have them on for about 18 months, got them off after 6. Jus luck i guess.

would anyone say they made you miserable?
    paranoid/took away some of your character

graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10) graviton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol I remember those days, I took them out after a month because I really didn't need them because my retainers from before did the job, but I remember those days.
    Last edited by graviton; 06-20-2006 at 04:53 PM.

You only Cheat youself kloczko979's Avatar
    kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

yea i ahve braces gettin them off next month tho

ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hate? and braces?! i miss mine, you either look good with braces or you look a total geek, i looked quite good lol kinda miss em glad to have them off tho, only had to wear 'train tracks' for 2months only went across 6 teeth at the top.

gota wear a damn retainer now though, at night, so much hasstle cleaning it etc.....good luck withthe braces, lol Dont get hit in the mouth, it cuts ur gums! trust i know lol, i kind of enjoy being hit in the mouth now, because it hurts so much less now than what it did when i had razor sharp braces in my mouth!

Good luck keep lifting...if people get you down because of them (which they shouldnt) remember youve always got lifting....it loves you

Ryan
    5"6
    142lb

DEADLIFT: 130kg x3
    BENCH: 82.5kg x3
    SQUAT:100kg x1 (bare in mind ive only just started squats)

Goals-
    After summer

150-55lb
    Deadlift-140kg x+1
    Bench-90+kg x1+
    Squat-over 130kg x1+

About 12% BF (less if anything)

on the usual bulking diet 5-7 meals a day.
    im on...ON 100% whey gold ;) (strawberry :D)post workout, 1 scoop (plus a tin of tuna)

Guy Ramsey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got them when i was about 12/13, luckily when i was younger, at first i couldnt eat anything hard for a few days, but after that i could eat fine, the main problem was having to always brush my teeth, or your mouth looks like the inside of a trash can

ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan12192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you didnt brush your teeth b4?! not good son, lol

BED l8ers
    5"6
    142lb

DEADLIFT: 130kg x3
    BENCH: 82.5kg x3
    SQUAT:100kg x1 (bare in mind ive only just started squats)

Goals-
    After summer

150-55lb
    Deadlift-140kg x+1
    Bench-90+kg x1+
    Squat-over 130kg x1+

About 12% BF (less if anything)

on the usual bulking diet 5-7 meals a day.
    im on...ON 100% whey gold ;) (strawberry :D)post workout, 1 scoop (plus a tin of tuna)

Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Car_Freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a retainer for a year it sucked **** If I didn't have glasses I would have got braces but I didnt wanna look like a total nerd
    ~Meh~

i hope this misery will be worth it

Originally Posted by rassoodocks
    i hope this misery will be worth it
    it is lol

IHM

Evanarios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never had braces, never will need them. My teeth are perfectly stragiht

~Evanarios
    <--- See that Scale-Weight thing? If yah do click it, and select "Good Reputation Point"... ;D

Talking

Originally Posted by Evanarios
    Never had braces, never will need them. My teeth are perfectly stragiht

~Evanarios
    i hate you.

IHM