WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

An interview of interest with yours truly (Will Brink)

DC: How long have you been involved in the bodybuilding, health, and fitness industry?

WB: For over a decade. I'm getting old!

DC: How did you break into this industry?

WB: People kept telling me I should write articles for the magazines. I was a private trainer in the Boston area and had a good reputation for getting bodybuilders into shape. I used to do some local seminars and people kept telling me I should send in some articles to the bodybuilding magazines.

They felt I had a lot of knowledge I should share with people, so on a whim I sent in an article. After that, companies started contacting me to do consulting work and so on. One thing just seemed to build on the other. The rest as they say, is history.

DC: How important is the consumption and proper balance of omega fatty acids for losing weight and general health?

WB: In my view, extremely important, if not essential. It's a topic I have been writing about and talking about for a long time. I wrote the first article on flax oil and other lipids for fat loss in the bodybuilding mags way back when. I don't think a person can optimize fat loss or health without the proper use of EFAs, in particular, Omega-3 EFAs.

Cont. at: http://www.brinkzone.com/qanda9.html
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew