Closed Thread
Page 287 of 301 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,610 of 9002
    skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    fuark.. figured that's what it is. Cause I catch a buzz when I want the phone for $170 but its already at $200 with 10 seconds left

But what if your $300 phone sells for $200... dun goof'd. I'm guessing do a 5 day listing to build interest.. show high quality pics (ive seen really good deals but the tiniest thumbnails, not a single bid)

Wow they make LOTS of money.. fuark

One of the $300 4s's hasn't shipped after 6 days, I messaged him a kind message asking if he plans to ship. The other is supposed to be here today. After making sure it works, ill list on CL for $400 so that I make a cool $100, then try it at $350 if it doesnt sell

It looks like to make any "real" money you need to buy iphone 4s for $250 range.. then sell on CL for $400

Unless you like live in antartica, you will get 300.

THATs retail.

you overpaid.

Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500) Bouncerz is not very helpful. (-500)
    in 4 later, very interesting
    I spit da truth

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Doing something new. Instead of listing **** a couple items at once and getting paid at all random times, I now spend a week gathering a "lot" of items. Spend an hour or so cleaning everything and going over it, I then list a bunch of auctions to go on at once so everything will end at the same time. I spent the last week gathering up a bunch of stuff. I got 8 fishing reels, A nice fishing rod, 7 Handbags(no homo), 2 pairs of shoes, Some plug in tools. All this is from yard sales. I spent a total of $65 on everything. Im in the process of putting up everything to go on at 8am tomorrow morning. Will report sales after the auctions end in 3 days. I hardly did any research on the items so im hoping to be surprised.

My main reason to do this is because i want to get a large chunk of money at once, Like a pay check from a job.
    Just giving an update on this.. So far i'm 7 bucks in the green with a day to go on everything. None of the expensive stuff has any hits yet, its all the small stuff that has gotten my money back, some dont have any bids yet. Im not going to have any expectations. So we will see how it goes tomorrow.

anonymous
    First time putting a BIN item up, normally I do auctions but figured I'd try it out. Threw it up last night, and this afternoon I hear the sold "CHING" on my phone. Great Its sold, sold a Samsung Note for 339.99 with 19.99 Shipping, paid 200.00 for it so I am happy.

Guy then sends me a invoice request with this note attached

Hi mate, Glad I won your item. I'm currently in New Zealand at the moment. Please email me at ***********@live.com, confirming the exact condition of the item. I will be going for an appointment will be able to access my email from my iPhone, so email me at**********@live.com using the item number as the subject. cheers

Checked his profile, created account 2007, (1) feedback postive. And thats it.

Send him an invoice back with this attached

" Hello ******,
    Congratulations on the buy, the notes a great phone. The phone is still in the same condition as described on the Ebay Ad. You said you are in New Zealand at the moment, I do you see you requested me to send this to an Amercian shipping address, this is great. Will you be back in the USA in time to personally receive this item? Once I drop it off thats about 7-10 Business days.

Looking forward to hearing from you."

Do you guys think this is fishy at all? I will not send him a 3rd party email. All message of course will be done through ebays messaging service. Thinking this guy is trying to work me over.

Have not received payment yet after sending the invoice.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GetGeoff View Post
    First time putting a BIN item up, threw it up last night, and this afternoon I hear the sold "CHING" on my phone. Great Its sold. Guy then sends me a invoice request with this note attached

Sold a Samsung Note for 339.99 with 19.99 Shipping.

Hi mate, Glad I won your item. I'm currently in New Zealand at the moment. Please email me at ***********@live.com, confirming the exact condition of the item. I will be going for an appointment will be able to access my email from my iPhone, so email me at**********@live.com using the item number as the subject. cheers

" Hello ******,
    Congratulations on the buy, the notes a great phone. You said you are in New Zealand at the moment, I do you see you requested me to send this to an Amercian shipping address, this is great. Will you be back in the USA in time to personally receive this item? Once I drop it off thats about 7-10 Business days.

Do you guys think this is fishy at all?

BIN without immediate payment? You dun goofed.
    80% of the time all of the time.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First time putting a BIN item up, normally I do auctions but figured I'd try it out. Threw it up last night, and this afternoon I hear the sold "CHING" on my phone. Great Its sold, sold a Samsung Note for 339.99 with 19.99 Shipping, paid 200.00 for it so I am happy.

Guy then sends me a invoice request with this note attached

" Hello ******,
    Congratulations on the buy, the notes a great phone. The phone is still in the same condition as described on the Ebay Ad. You said you are in New Zealand at the moment, I do you see you requested me to send this to an Amercian shipping address, this is great. Will you be back in the USA in time to personally receive this item? Once I drop it off thats about 7-10 Business days.

Do you guys think this is fishy at all? I will not send him a 3rd party email. All message of course will be done through ebays messaging service. Thinking this guy is trying to work me over.

Sorry bro.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    BIN without immediate payment? You dun goofed.
    Yeah, like i said first time listing a BIN item. Figure ill just call ebay and cancel this transaction and relist it.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิ Gsxr25's Avatar
    Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gsxr25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, like i said first time listing a BIN item. Figure ill just call ebay and cancel this transaction and relist it.
    No need to call, just go to resolve a problem and hit cancel.
    80% of the time all of the time.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Gsxr25 View Post
    No need to call, just go to resolve a problem and hit cancel.
    Ended up calling anyways to get my limit increased. My own fault for drinking a 6 pack then going online to list a few items.

Thanks for the help, reps.

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gaussiansurface View Post
    BRAHS,

buyer from brazil asked me to ship my item as a gift...is there something shady about this or does it make no differencE?

reps for help
    bumping, pls brahs, help a noob
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

anonymous
    I am not an expert, only done about 10 sales myself. But pretty sure so that his customs does not make him pay duty on it.

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am not an expert, only done about 10 sales myself. But pretty sure so that his customs does not make him pay duty on it.
    okay thanks, as long is it doesnt fuk me some how
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theres a bid war on one of my items and its only gone up 4 bucks with 11 bids.. Lol.

anonymous
    Dat dere penny ballers.

boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boilermaker06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by philosobrah View Post
    So my custom niche I had designed and produced is a HIT!!!

I don't want to speak to soon, but I've already sold 20 at $5.00 each. Posted the listing maybe 4 days ago.

Bought these things at $1.29 each, though it's not a lot of profit after shipping/ebay/paypal, this has unearthed a whole new playing filed for me. I now know that people will buy anything, including an idea of your own, if it's appealing and at the right price.

I strongly suggest you guys look into custom ANYTHING you can put a design on. Find a thriving and popular community (Breaking Bad fans for example) and abuse the sh!t out of. You have to remember that for any category there are ALWAYS die-hard fan boys that will purchase anything with anything to do with what they love.

I'm throwing a complete and random example of what I'm talkin about: **** like Breaking Bad shoe laces. Find something subtle about Breaking Bad and make shoelaces that breaking bad fans will "get"

BOOM, profits everywhere. What do custom shoe laces cost to make? $0.30 a pair? Jack that sh!t up to $10 a pair on ebay and these Breaking Bad fan boys will have no other option than to to buy it.

And because whatever you make is custom, you are your ONLY competitor.

It's so beautiful.
    Strong copyright violation
    A Lannister Always Pays His Reps

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    i depends on how you ship the item.

in canada, we are screwed by "duty fees" when buying things from the US so I can only imagine that other countries are the same. this is how it breaks down for us:

UPS: fffuuuuaaarrrkk. you'll pay about 50% of the value of the item in "duty."
    fedex: you pau some duty. never used fedex much
    dhl: you'll pay a lot of duty too
    usps: no duty unless it's a big item ($500+). you sometimes pay tax if they open it at the border (happens about 5% of the time)

sending an item as a "gift" means that it will be delivered without duty charges (in most cases).

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a quick question:

Two of my friends are buying iphones from people for usually around $50, the most being $100, and then getting some kid to fix them (with colored backs/fronts) and reselling them for at the very least $200 and up to $500. I help them by being the middle man and finding them iphones. I dont put any money into the process, so i dont get much payout but its simple enough.

It seems too good to be true though, whats the catch?

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by danielaq12 View Post
    Just a quick question:

Two of my friends are buying iphones from people for usually around $50, the most being $100, and then getting some kid to fix them (with colored backs/fronts) and reselling them for at the very least $200 and up to $500. I help them by being the middle man and finding them iphones. I dont put any money into the process, so i dont get much payout but its simple enough.

It seems too good to be true though, whats the catch?
    They have to swallow?
    Signature

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How the hell do buy from gumtree/craigslist/allclassifieds without a car? Are people usually willing to post it and to take online payment? I have a Paypal and a card linked to it, so I can do online transactions but nothing in terms of physically buying it.

Brb going to garage sales at 6 in the morn

Always wanted to do this type of business, had no idea how to start until this guide (thx OP). Just listed my old ipod and phone and a couple of other things I don't use any more.

If I can raise 1k in a month I'll get a bulk order from china over the term break or something. Anyone bought from Alibaba?
    Goals D/S/B = 405/315/225
    Strength training only crew
    Currently cutting

Holy ****. I about crapped my pants when i just logged into my ebay account and saw a fishing reel i bought for $2 bucks at a yard sale up to $65 dollars with an hour left. It was at 4.99 last time i checked an hour ago with 1 bid. This is why i love doing this.

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^those feels
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boilermaker06 View Post
    Strong copyright violation
    Oh really? When I said something subtle, I thought that was clear that obviously nothing trademarked. If you use for example Walter White's glasses, you are 100% free to do so. AMC may have Breaking Bad and it's fictional characters copyrighted, but Mr. White's glasses? No. You can get away with things like that while still giving the fans an interest.

Educate yourself

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bought Limited Edition Game of Thrones swords (Ice and Long Claw by Valyrian Steel) for $600 and sold them for a total of $2500 a few weeks ago. feelsgoodman

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay some dude is selling me a broken 4th gen ipod touch for 30 bucks. Ad was:

"Doesent not work for spare parts smashed screen doesent work $30 ono "

Contacted him, said he could meet me at the shops. Asked him how he broke it, awaiting reply

How do you know if an ipod is beyond repair? Either way I heard broken ipods can still sell well if I don't know how to fix it.
    Currently cutting

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post

Contacted him, said he could meet me at the shops. Asked him how he broke it, awaiting reply

How do you know if an ipod is beyond repair? Either way I heard broken ipods can still sell well if I don't know how to fix it.
    How about you read some pages on this thread before you ask such a question. I'll give you a hint, read the first 100 pages.. it's nothing BUT iphone/ipod discussion, it wasn't until post page 100 that we discovered there's money is other areas too.

Now go read and report back

skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skyebr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post

You know if its beyond repair if you drop it on the ground and nothing else breaks.

notsrs.

semi srs.

srs.

Just depends, if its just a cracked screen may fix it.

Parts alone go for 50$ or so, just depends without knowing the condition.

thanks brahs, will read through this thread when I have some time
    Currently cutting

Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Just giving an update on this.. So far i'm 7 bucks in the green with a day to go on everything. None of the expensive stuff has any hits yet, its all the small stuff that has gotten my money back, some dont have any bids yet. Im not going to have any expectations. So we will see how it goes tomorrow.
    Alright, Everything has ended from this batch of stuff. Total spent:$65. Total sales: $203.57.

Very happy with the way it went. Working on batch #2 as we speak.

jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jazzxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just recieved my 2nd negative feedback, my 1st was because the guy saw on the labels it had £15 on there, and the auction went up to £35 and wasnt happy he paid more then what it was on the label, so i got negative feedback. Went to ebay and nothing...

my newest one is this from a another guy

"Bought the item on the 15th, its now the 17th and the item is not dispatched."

He ordered it late on the 15th and post offices are closed over the weekend (16th open for about 2-3 hours and 17th is closed)

feels bad man.

notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000) notsostrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^ welcome to ebay.

i got 9 negs in february because of slow shipping. my city had 2-3 blizzards every week in feb and canada post was closed at least 2x a week. can't ship **** if postal service is closed.

Closed Thread
Page 287 of 301 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast