jo0hnnay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jo0hnnay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Increasing vascularity

whats up everybody?

I have a quick question, what are some good supplements that help increase vascularity ? I know by decreasing body fat % is one way, in which I just started my diet.

I heard glycergrow is real good, can anybody help me?

I am also taking c4 as a pre workout.

I want that sick bicep vein to start sticking out... When I workout I can see it and when I flex I can see it bearly I just want it to start popping out without having to workout.

thank everyone

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jo0hnnay View Post
    whats up everybody?

I have a quick question, what are some good supplements that help increase vascularity ? I know by decreasing body fat % is one way, in which I just started my diet.

I heard glycergrow is real good, can anybody help me?

I am also taking c4 as a pre workout.

I want that sick bicep vein to start sticking out... When I workout I can see it and when I flex I can see it bearly I just want it to start popping out without having to workout.

thank everyone
    Yes of course low BF and hemavol.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    Yes of course low BF and hemavol.
    this!
    great stack would be Nitrates and hemavol!
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tGetting your BF% down and genetics are the most obvious. A lot of PWO's out there will also aid you....during and for a short time after workout. As far as all the time, again....BF%, genetics and building the muscle up.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Of course low BF% will do this.

Check into Powershock by VPX. A lot of people have reported more vascularity while taking NOuptake as well
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

jo0hnnay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jo0hnnay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    this!
    great stack would be Nitrates and hemavol!
    Ok I am going to look into this stack that you recommended, do you have any opinions on GlycerGrow? I've read a lot of reviews about this product and read nothing but good reviews. But once again thanks I am going to look into it.

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I am going to look into this stack that you recommended, do you have any opinions on GlycerGrow? I've read a lot of reviews about this product and read nothing but good reviews. But once again thanks I am going to look into it.
    great product ,but here is the deal:

GMS is in hemavol but not so big dose as in the glycergrow
    but you have many other ingrendients which lead to insane pumps,recovery,endurance etc
    nitrates are the best choice for N.O Effects.pumps and vascularity!potassium nitrates can be added to hemavol,or San creatine nitrate. that would be nice combo!

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BodyFat
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Body Fat % and a bit of straight arginine. 5g morning 5g preworkout 5g before bed. Don't need to waste your money on glorified supplements like Hemoval and Glycergrow.

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Shaunofthedead View Post
    Body Fat % and a bit of straight arginine. 5g morning 5g preworkout 5g before bed. Don't need to waste your money on glorified supplements like Hemoval and Glycergrow.
    lol.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

Originally Posted by Shaunofthedead View Post
    you and arginine are LoL!

hemavol+nitrates or glycergrow+nitrates.

here is something No Hype writted:

"If you're looking for the benefits of enhanced vasodilation - which is nitric oxide-mediated, then nitrates are the best way to go.If you just want your veins to look bigger, or your looking for a hyperhydrating agent for a marathon run ect, then go for GMS."

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A long hot shower

Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shaunofthedead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you and arginine are LoL!
    Lol you and your supplement knowledge are LoL!

jprimas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Working on your forearms help also. I noticed ever since I started taking my forearms serious I've been more vascular.

kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinubic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive been using Cellucor NO3 for the past 3-4 months. always with my pwo ! works for me

great product ,but here is the deal:

GMS is in hemavol but not so big dose as in the glycergrow
    but you have many other ingrendients which lead to insane pumps,recovery,endurance etc
    nitrates are the best choice for N.O Effects.pumps and vascularity!potassium nitrates can be added to hemavol,or San creatine nitrate. that would be nice combo!
    alright thanks man, i appreciate the help

UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmWhyBanned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not just bodyfat, but body heat. Vascularity can diminish during winter months if core body temperature is lower than normal, leading to less peripheral circulation

schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    tGetting your BF% down and genetics are the most obvious. A lot of PWO's out there will also aid you....during and for a short time after workout. As far as all the time, again....BF%, genetics and building the muscle up.
    I was going to say the same thing.^^^^ There are may people that are vascular all the time no matter what and some only if there on an extreme diet. Me personally I'm vasucular all the time but I know there are some when there dieted down are just freaky vascular.

schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UmWhyBanned View Post
    Not just bodyfat, but body heat. Vascularity can diminish during winter months if core body temperature is lower than normal, leading to less peripheral circulation
    This can also be a factor to. I have seen friends be vascular back stage but it seams like as soon as they take there flip flops off and put there feet on the cold floor its all gone.

thanks for the help guys, I'm gonna start cutting for summer and try to drop my body fat % atleast 5-6%.

I'm 6'5 250, if I drop to 225-230 for summer I think I should see more results

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lower BF of course... I've notice mine a bit more also since starting the new BSN Nitrix 2.0
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like the guys said, drop some fat.

As far as supplements go, nothing will get your veins bulging as much as DILATE. Our unique liquid glycerin filled capsules deliver 2g of pure glycerine per serving, plus elevate nitric oxide.

That's more pure glycerin than the GMS is glycergrow or hemavol when you figure it out (GMS is about 75% fat, stearic acid).

Check it out, on sale this month with 20% off, use 20code20 at checkout.

ANS Performance
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ans-performance.html

RITUAL * DIABLO * AMINO HP * DILATE * N-PRO * CREXCEL * FORTITUDE * HIT