RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

RBEliminator's Syntrax sponsored Hyper-H (Arachidonic Acid) Log/Review

I could lull on about my diet and training and other extrinsic factors of some some of my past logs but I'll just cut straight to the point with this one. Hyper-H, by now most of the avid log readers know what it is and why one would want to supplement with it. So I won't bore you, however what I will do is tell you what I notice from Hyper-H, fair enough?

Hyper-H

I will take 5 caps/day @200mg each for total of 1000mg of Arachidonic Acid/day

DIET

My current diet, which is not super strict, implements only a factor of consuming at least 300 g of protein/day. From eggs, chicken, gr. beef, turkey, milk and shakes. Majority of carbs from oats, whole wh. bread, sweet potatoes, veggies, fruit. Fat from fish oil, almonds, beef, flax.

TRAINING

I am a firm believer in TBT or Total Body Training because I believe the best way to achieve Hypertrophy gains is through Frequency. I feel split training has it's role but I won't discuss that here. So in short I am doing a 4 day/week program geared toward, you guessed it, hypertrophy gains! Actually it is Waterbury's ABBH program, check it out at t-nation.

SUPPS

Whey(cheap)
    Muscle Milk
    ON Casein Protein
    Dorian Approved Pro-Peptide
    Kirkland Multi
    Fish Oil @ 8-12/day
    Micro Creatine
    AMP or Ripped Fuel pre/wo only
    And now Hyper H

That's a quick rundown for ya. If anyone has any questions/comments feel free. Expect updates ever 3-4 days. RB
    Kyle Hannah
    **SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS**

Why settle for less than your absolute Best!

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long do you plan on staying on the AA? 50 days seems to be the norm.

Also are you going to stay on the fish oil whilst taking the AA? I've heard you shouldn't mix the two

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with your log RB, please let me know if you have any questions along with way.

RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RBEliminator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WEIGHT

50 days would be the norm however I was only given two bottles and thus only able to go for 36 days @ 5 caps per day.

SI03 you said it was ok to take fish oil and AA together? If this is a conflict I can discontinue FO.

RB
    Kyle Hannah

WEIGHT

These past few days I have had a real difficult time getting to sleep at a normal time. On the weekends I work as a bouncer but still on a typical night I can fall asleep between 10-11, the last four days the earliest i was able to fall asleep was 3:00AM. I'm not relating this in anyway to Hyper-H, but it is pretty nontypical for me.

Days 1-7

-Slight increase in vascularity
    Kyle Hannah

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RBEliminator
    WEIGHT

50 days would be the norm however I was only given two bottles and thus only able to go for 36 days @ 5 caps per day.

SI03 you said it was ok to take fish oil and AA together? If this is a conflict I can discontinue FO.

RB
    It is ok to take Hyper-H and Fish oil together. I will post in more detail on this tomorrow when I have some more time.

Thanks

Days 7-11

Weight

Nothing new to report. Did HIIT yesterday evening for 20 mins. at a high school track and having just begun cardio again for sometime, I am out of running shape that is for sure.
    Kyle Hannah

Come to think about it, I have been a bit hornier the past few days, this may be an indirect effect of Hyper-H. I might also note that my vascularity upon waking in the morning seems slightly elevated over the norm.
    Kyle Hannah

rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight

Nothing new to report. Did HIIT yesterday evening for 20 mins. at a high school track and having just begun cardio again for sometime, I am out of running shape that is for sure.
    I hear you there. I just tried to start running again and I am way out of running shape. Good luck with your Hyper-H log.

musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come to think about it, I have been a bit hornier the past few days, this may be an indirect effect of Hyper-H. I might also note that my vascularity upon waking in the morning seems slightly elevated over the norm.
    I thought Syntrax said that that was one of the things that the Hyper-H did was increase sex drive. I don't think it is an indirect effect of it but something that they indented it to do. Can you tell if you have more appetite now?

Originally Posted by musicfreak
    I thought Syntrax said that that was one of the things that the Hyper-H did was increase sex drive. I don't think it is an indirect effect of it but something that they indented it to do. Can you tell if you have more appetite now?

Yes, I was informed Hyper-H can help to optimize test levels, hence an increase in sex drive. I have not noticed an increase in appetite yet and have not experienced any signs of fat loss either, but a couple more weeks left so I'm not leaving any possibilities out. Normally, I am always able to achieve a good pump in the gym but I think today's was slighty better in my chest and bi's than on average. Another note is I have still had some difficulty sleeping, whether it is related to Hyper-H or not I can't put my finger on it, I guess I will see if my patterns continue.

RB
    Kyle Hannah

brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Are you going to start your other log while you are on the Hyper-H or are you going to wait till you are done with the Hyper-H first?
    SI03 Board Rep
    I am the american dream

MY SwoleN log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=706143

Originally Posted by brucethejuice
    Are you going to start your other log while you are on the Hyper-H or are you going to wait till you are done with the Hyper-H first?

Start date for my other summer project is June 12th, at which is right at the tail end of hyper-h.

Update:

To be honest with you guys, I have nothing new to report regarding Hyper-H. Being only 20 years old, I almost wonder if Hyper-H would benefit someone more in their mid to later 20's or beyond. I have noticed a mild increase in my libido, but I could tie that to other reasons as well. A slight increase in vascularity is ever so slight and this to could be attributed to a placebo affect. I'm not saying Hyper-H isn't a worthwhile supplement, but I have still to feel or see any finger pointing noticeable effects from it.

Increasing my dosage from five per day to seven per day.

So I can see if a higher dosage is the answer? And to be honest with $450+ worth of my MONSTER stack sitting on my dresser/floor I am getting a bit restless.
    Kyle Hannah

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    more is not always better, but do as you wish. just so you know, the AA is going to take a while to kick in, hence other companies recommending that you are on it for some time.
    ♛ ♛