Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mick123
    u also like shirts made for gays.
    aha oz isn't gonna hear the end of that for awhile
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

-Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me... I like the cars. What kinda world would it be without some big thumping V8s ...

(and yes I know other countries have V8s)
    Attached Images
    Intensity builds immensity!

Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeh u know other countries have v8's.. i hope u also know that our cars r ugly Compared to those of alot of other countries.. i actually think where unfortunate in that way.. like yay.. we got Falcons and Commonwhores.. americans got Stangs and Corvettes.. i know what id prefer..

Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100) Richy5000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BeastlyBill
    be careful if you screw up with one...
    lol.. i like there looks.. not them.. lol... i dont want the 'Fully Sic Uleh" patrol after me in there WRX's..

[maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -Ryan-
    Me... I like the cars. What kinda world would it be without some big thumping V8s ...

(and yes I know other countries have V8s)
    thats the first time ive ever seen those, i cant belive they put a 5.4L V8 in that, i think im in love.
    Fear is the mind killer.

TestosteroGROW 2 HP log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2197341

-Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Ryan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Richy5000
    yeh u know other countries have v8's.. i hope u also know that our cars r ugly Compared to those of alot of other countries.. i actually think where unfortunate in that way.. like yay.. we got Falcons and Commonwhores.. americans got Stangs and Corvettes.. i know what id prefer..
    Each to their own...

Having said that I certainly wouldn't turn down one of those new Corvettes
    Intensity builds immensity!

Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

WTF happened in Australia? You guys foiled some terrorist attack over there or something? Jesus, these backward Muslims have infiltrated some harmless sheep herders. What next? They go to Finland and bomb some eskimo huts? Crazy.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Killer Noob!
    WTF happened in Australia? You guys foiled some terrorist attack over there or something? Jesus, these backward Muslims have infiltrated some harmless sheep herders. What next? They go to Finland and bomb some eskimo huts? Crazy.
    harmless sheep herders LOL

I see you were just a baby of 14 years of age when the Sydney Olympics were held so I understand your complete ignorance of anything outside your bedroom.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes Australia is the only country in the world to round up the terrorists before they struck

Eat that, Spain, Britain, Indonesia, USA, etc etc....

geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geetar_joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thickmass

I see you were just a baby of 14 years of age when the Sydney Olympics were held so I understand your complete ignorance of anything outside your bedroom.
    I was 16 at the time. Does that make me stupid too?
    shut up and play yer guitar...and lift

mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by geetar_joe
    dont dispute thickmass' wisdom- he's a wise old man.

Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Killer Noob! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lol, i see 35 yrs of sheep herding has numbed your sense of humour or irony.

BTW, when i was 14, i did have the ability to watch television.

Originally Posted by geetar_joe
    sure, if you think the country is populated by sheep herders

Originally Posted by mick123
    dont dispute thickmass' wisdom- he's a wise old man.
    yes and lets not go over mick123's hideous trail of indescribably stupid posts on this thread, which have been ridiculed by everybody on bb.com except himself.

One just needs to compare his 7 rep points to my 70. the end.

the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Quintis Vindex
    Yes,

Let us now agree that most things Australian are indeed ****.
    no, its YOU who are ****.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Valor's Avatar
    Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the land of peace...great country
    Lifting has become my way of life...

my personal trainer is Cell-Tech Boy

the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes Australia is the only country in the world to round up the terrorists before they struck

Eat that, Spain, Britain, Indonesia, USA, etc etc....
    wow settle down kid.
    ----------------------------------------------------

See who is a virgin here at the Virgin poll:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=7326
    ---------------------------------

Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by riffraff
    It seems that evreywhere you go on the boards and internet and the world, people are always oogling over Aussies. the way of life, the culture, the beaches, the foods we have here, the beautifull out back and the Aussie guys are a well sought after breed . LOL. i was just thinking to myself what accident made me so lucky. what leap of fate to be an Aussie. I certainly lucked out. We're the envy of the world. Often followed but never simulated. What are some of your thoughts on Aussie. Do americans or brits or canadians feel the same way. Ive yet to meet an Aussie who would want to immigrate to live somewhere else. What are some the thoughts you have about the Aussie. Non-Aussie's feel free to pipe in.
    I've lived in Europe half my life, and in North America the other half. Australia never really stood out to me in any way other than the weather. Would like to vistit it one day. No intention in moving there. I don't know where you got the idea that Aussie genes are sought after. As well in no way has the idea that Australia is the envy of the world has crossed my mind.

I can say that Vancouver, BC is the best city in the world. I can go to the beach and skiing in the same day. Lots of hot girls(no ones actually gonna deny that since there is no way of proving its not true). We get every benefit of the US with out the crime, violence, f*cked up medical system, and a retarded president etc. Canada is also the most multicultural country in the world. I can go on and on about things I enjoy. I can list a hundred reasons why I think its the best, but that doesn't make it true.

Heres some proof on a major scale;
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/10/04/eui.survey/

If you enjoy living there so much, then good for you. I've also yet to meet an American, Euro, or a Canadian person who wants to migrate to Australia
    Last edited by Ichez; 12-21-2005 at 12:52 AM.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it's not so much our terrain that's appealing, it's our way of life. for ****s sake we have our own language that foreigners can't even comprehend. when i've spoken to yanks they ask me to slow down. no yank, speed up. don't get me wrong, but it's people that say "all things australian are indeed ****" when they haven't even been here. i like this definition

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=australian

scroll down to definition 4. it's a pisser.

having said that, i do wish to travel to america in the future, and drive some american muscle down the las vegas strip
    Glorious PC master race

russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** me what a predictible thread O_o

Ok now lets all hug and say we're sorry

KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingSht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's "Everybody loves Raymond".
    Geese_Howard: Just walk into any mental institution and tell the docs in there everything about your religion but substitute the name muhammed for 'Punjab' and see if they let you walk out...

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What a joke.

Do you actually think Americans and Europeans sit at home each night crying our eyes out because we dont live in Australia.

Btw if Australia is so damn good why is the UK overrun with Aussies?

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hittman
    for ****s sake we have our own language that foreigners can't even comprehend.

Whatever

mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500) mick123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    personally id rather ****lia or sudan.

Nothing against Australia or Australians but if i want to go to a warmer climate with beaches id rather go to somewhere in America or Italy.

Australia is just off the radar when thinking about somewhere else id rather live or go on holiday.

Seems too much like England except in a different environment.

HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you want more?

Originally Posted by Diangelo
    what has your contry accomplished on a large scale that makes it so great?? i mean LARGE not like winning a few golds at the olympics but world changing like the true great countries have accomplished
    http://www.whitehat.com.au/Australia...ventionsA.html

The Box Kite (or cellular kite) invented by William Hargrave in the early 1890s during his investigation into the lifting properties of curved surfaces. Hargrave's work was to form the basis of much manned flight that followed. Hargraves himself flew 16 feet on 12 November 1894 by linking a group of such kites together and adding a seat.

Wave Piercing Catamaran - designed by Sydney naval architect Phillip Hercus.

The 'Diff' (differential gears) - David Shearer designed a differential gear
    The 'Ute' - A vehicle with the cabin of a car and the rear of a small truck was designed by Lewis Brandt at the Ford Motor Company in Geelong,

Black Box Flight Recorder - this famous device was invented in 1958 by Dr David Warren at the Aeronautical Research Laboratories in Melbourne.
    Variable Ratio Rack & Pinion Steering - invented by the engineer Arthur Bishop in 1970. This was quickly adopted by vehicle manufacturers throughout the world.

Premix cement truck? - (we have reason to believe that the cement trucks with large rotating mixing cylinders on the back are an Australian invention, but we are still in the process of confirming this.)

Hyshot Scramjet Engine - a very high speed air-breathing jet engine currently in the testing stage developed by a team from the University of Queensland led by Professor Allan Paull.

Domestic and consumer products
    Hills Hoist - the rotary washing line with hoist quickly became and remains a fixture in Australian back yards. The original rotary clothes hoist had been designed by Gilbert Toyne in Geelong in 1912

The Electric Drill - was patented by Melbourne inventor Arthur James in 1889.

The Two Stroke Lawn Mower - developed in Australia in 1930.

Latex Gloves - developed in Australia in 1945.

The notepad was created In 1902 by J.A.Birchall of Launceston when he had the idea of gluing individual sheets of paper together into a conveniently usable form

Telephane - This invention which used telegraph lines to transmit visual information was an important precursor to television. It was invented by Henry Sutton in 1885.

The Record Changer - The centre spindle designed by Tasmanian Eric Waterworth in 1925 for the 'Salonola' record player was soon adopted for use in record changers throughout the world.

Shepherd's Castors - the dome shaped castors invented by George Shepherd in 1946 soon became the world standard.

Aerogard Insect Repellent - the essential ingredient to this famous insect repellent was invented by the etymologist Dr Doug Waterhouse at the CSIRO in 1963. He revealed the formula to representatives of the Mortein company who patented it and made substantial returns from the sale of the product.

Finance, commerce & business
    Pre-paid Postage - the first system of pre-paid postage was instituted in New South Wales in 1838

Xerox Photocopying - the technology behind xerography was developed at The University of Sydney by Professor O U Vonwiller in 1907.

Polymer Bank Notes - the Australian-invented technology used in producing polymer bank notes is now licensed in many countries throughout the world. In addition, Australia currently produces bank notes for export to 18 countries.

Blast Glass (also known as Stop Shot). A ballistic and blast resistant glass system. Unlike conventional bullet proof glass it incorporates an air cavity to help absorb the shock wave of explosions. It almost certainly saved many lives in the terrorist bombing of the Australian Embassy in Djakarta in 2004. Invented by Peter Stephinson.

Refrigeration - The first mechanical refrigeration plant was built in Melbourne by James Harrison in the 1850s.

Wine Cask - the flexible bag inside a box was first developed by Thomas Angove of South Australia in 1965 and later given the now familiar tap and brought to market by Sam Wynn of Wynnvale Wines. This design has now become almost universal.

Social Innovations and 'firsts'
    The Vertically Integrated Migration Service - in the mid 19th century Caroline Chisholm together with her husband set up a private migration support system from the UK to Australia. This included recruitment and education of potential migrants in England and Ireland, preparation and education for their arrival in Australia. This remarkable achievement would still put to shame the services provided by many governments and wealthy NGOs throughout the world today.

The Australian Ballot (Secret Ballot) - the system of casting one's political (or other) vote in a manner that is private and confidential. Until the mid 19th century, voting for public office was publicly displayed which left the voter open to intimidation.
    Australia has been one of the pioneers of democratic rights.

The sustained establishment of the Eight Hour Day (or 48 hour working week) was finally achieved in Melbourne in 1856 by a group of skilled tradesmen and small business operators led by James Galloway and James Stephens.

Medical

Cochlear Implant

Electronic Pacemaker

Penicillin - the life saving application of penicillin was developed by Howard Florey (see more information at Who Was the Inventor?). Penicillin has saved millions of lives world wide

Many firsts associated with in vitro fertilisation, including the birth of the first frozen embryo baby at the Queen Victoria Medical Centre in Melbourne1984.
    The Bionic Ear- the cochlear implant was invented by a team led by Professor Graeme Clark at The University of Melbourne in 1978. (see more information at Who Was the Inventor?). The Bionic Ear has brought hearing to more than 50,000 people in over 80 countries.

Aspro - Aspro was invented by the chemist George Nicholas as a form of Asprin in a tablet. The product was developed in Melbourne between 1915 and 1917, and George's brother Alfred Nicholas together with Henry Woolf Shmith were key to its manufacturing and marketing success By 1940 it had become the world's most widely used headache treatment.

Spray-on-skin for burns victims developed by Dr Fiona Wood and used to great effect after the 2002 Bali terrorist bombings.

Discovery of the Helicobacter pylori bacterium which causes stomach ulcers and gastritis leading to its successful treatment. Barry Marshall and Robin Warren made this discovery in 1982 and received the Nobel Prize in 2005 for their work.

The world's first cervical cancer vaccine with the potential to save hundreds of thousands of lives was developed by Professor Ian Frazer at the University of Queensland.

Industry
    Calyx Drill - developed by by Francis Davis around 1893, this drill was used for drilling large holes in rock and was adopted in many countries around the world because it reduced waste and was highly economical.
    Flotation Process - the froth flotation process used in the separation of minerals from rocks was developed during 1901-1903 by Charles Potter and Guillaume Delprat of New South Wales.

Thrust Bearing - the tilt-pad thrust bearing was invented by Anthony Mitchell in 1905. It is regarded as probably the single most important invention in the world of thrust technology.

Arts and entertainment
    The multi-media entertainment Soldiers of the Cross produced by the Limelight Studio of the Salvation Army Melbourne is regarded as the forerunner of the feature film, and The Story of the Kelly Gang, made in 1906 is regarded as the first feature length film ever made. It ran for more than an hour.
    The painter Pro Hart has also been a prolific inventor,
    The Free Music Machine - an electronic music machine invented by Percy Grainger that was the forerunner of modern synthesizers.
    The Fairlight CMI (computer music instrument) revolutionised electronic music by the way it manipulated sampled sounds. It remains the basis of most electronically produced music today. It was designed by Peter Vogel & Kim Ryrie in 1979.
    The Cineon Digital Film Workstation - a system that takes an image from film, digitally manipulates it and returns it to film - was developed by a group of engineers led by David Mann

Australian Rules Football - Invented in the 1850s

Access Class Dinghies - designed and built in Melbourne and now sailed in 15 countries, the Access Class Dinghies were designed to be easy for anybody to sail.

Communication
    The Teleprinter - This famous machine for recording telegraph messages onto a paper tape was invented by Donald Murray of Sydney

Scientific
    Pioneering work in the use of X-ray crystallography by William and Lawrence Bragg in examining crystal structures leading to their winning the Nobel Prize in 1916 for their discoveries
    The Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer - this important scientific analytical instrument was invented by Sir Alan Walsh of the CSIRO in 1952.

The Mills Cross - a radiotelescope design consisting of two long ground antennas either in the form of a cross or a T shape was adopted world wide. It was invented by B. Y. Mills at the CSIRO in 1953

Synroc - a synthetic rock designed to 'safely' store high level nuclear waste was invented by Ted Ringwood in 1975. As this process is regarded as working best after the nuclear waste has had a 'cooling down' period of 25-30 years, this invention is likely to more highly recognised in coming decades.

Gene Shears - this discovery, central to much biotechnology was made by Wayne Gerlach and Jim Haseloff at the CSIRO in 1986.

enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in light of beaconsfield...

What's the difference between the beaconsfield mine management and a priest?

One gets his miners stuck in a shaft, while the other gets his shaft stuck in minors
    My Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7216111

bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander or the armies of the north, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and i will have my vengeance, in this life or the next....

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

"If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Wink

The only good thing about Aussie is Nathalie Umbruglia...my god...she's hotter than hell !! Everything else is **** !