Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parker29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Nicely done. To be honest, you have a very large frame. Without the muscle, you looked kind of awkward. This mass suits you. Really, you look fantastic (no homo). I don't admire many people usually. But your body is SICK Brah. If I ever have a personal army, I'll recruit you.

Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fia89 View Post
    Nice done!
    Originally Posted by Alieli View Post
    You did an amazing job and I respect you for doing it naturally. However you scandinavians have some godly genetics LOL. Looking forward to read your article on the back training.
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    OP - amazing job. Crazy transformation. I admire your dedication.

To those saying that OP isn't natty... you've been spending too much time in the misc. If you think this isn't achievable in 2.5 years, reevaluate your diet and training (even I need to because apparently I'm still a stick/skinny fat kunt).
    Originally Posted by EatTheGym View Post
    Super-****ing-lats, those look like wings ffs. Amazing job OP, you are truly an inspiration.
    Originally Posted by slammedmind View Post
    Well done! It takes alot of time, patience and effort to get that far!
    Originally Posted by Parker29 View Post
    Nicely done. To be honest, you have a very large frame. Without the muscle, you looked kind of awkward. This mass suits you. Really, you look fantastic (no homo). I don't admire many people usually. But your body is SICK Brah. If I ever have a personal army, I'll recruit you.
    Thank you very much! As I said earlier, comments like this is what brings me motivation to keep up the constant struggle to improve myself and to go around hungry =). It really makes my day everytime I get a compliment.
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Thor is my god, I am his Chosen, I pray through the Iron and the Gym is my temple.

******** for Optimal Testosterone and Giggles: www.********.com/TheLatsbrah

YouTube: The Golden One

layout007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    niiiiiiiiiiiiice

JamesZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome job OP
    You are the architect of your own destiny.

Wisdom begins in wonder.

ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ccx295 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking good bro, great transformation.
    Current weight - 190lbs (12-13%)

2016 PB's

375lbs bench
    540lbs deadlift
    485lbs squat

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome transformation dude! Your lat's are awesome!

FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What kind of split and how often did you lift while cutting?

Also what kind of rep range and did you do your PWalks directly before/after lifting?

Where in Sweden do you live?

Grymt bra jobbat! GL på Decembercuppen!
    "There's no justice in this world. Not unless we make it"
    ~Petyr Baelish

"I love the smell of creatine in the morning... Smells like gains."
    ~FEAFi

serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) serratushaha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it just stupid how mad and sad kunts keep accusing everyone that gets big of roids. this is perfectly achievable with normal genes through hard work, @op very good job! mirin lat size bro

derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekd87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing results, congrats. Like many said those lats are insane.

Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by layout007 View Post
    niiiiiiiiiiiiice
    Originally Posted by JamesZA View Post
    Awesome job OP
    Originally Posted by ccx295 View Post
    looking good bro, great transformation.
    Originally Posted by andrealazio View Post
    Awesome transformation dude! Your lat's are awesome!
    Originally Posted by FEAFi View Post
    What kind of split and how often did you lift while cutting?

Also what kind of rep range and did you do your PWalks directly before/after lifting?

Where in Sweden do you live?

Grymt bra jobbat! GL på Decembercuppen!
    Originally Posted by serratushaha View Post
    it just stupid how mad and sad kunts keep accusing everyone that gets big of roids. this is perfectly achievable with normal genes through hard work, @op very good job! mirin lat size bro
    Originally Posted by derekd87 View Post
    Amazing results, congrats. Like many said those lats are insane.
    FUUUUAAAARK! This gets my blood up! Can't wait to go to the gym!

During the cut I was aiming for 4 sessions a week. Although I think it was rather 5 times (addicted). And powerwalks everyday after dinner: Lift->Dinner-> Walk. During my next cut I might try doing morning walks instead. I live in Uppsala. Thx my friend!

Thanks again for the kind words my friends!
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Thor is my god, I am his Chosen, I pray through the Iron and the Gym is my temple.

This being my very own thread here on BB I thought I would update with some new pics.
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100) Marloon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Swedes have the best genetics... you look like Dolph Lundgren

totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

in this picture you look like some kind of super saiyan 2

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Look at those lats! Jesus.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LAAAAAAATS!!!

that is all

Vanados has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beast brah, near my goal physique.

raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saw this thread in your sig
    Sick transformation

mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100) mattybrown76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey, a great story. Thanks for taking the time to map your progress in this way. Your pics speak for themselves but it is great to have this kind of history to your progress. Look forwards to what happens next. Keep us posted!

RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RickBombado has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your workout routine during the building muscle phase? How many days per week? DId you hit once or twice each muscle? Reps scheme?

Originally Posted by Marloon View Post
    Swedes have the best genetics... you look like Dolph Lundgren
    Originally Posted by totogate View Post
    in this picture you look like some kind of super saiyan 2
    Originally Posted by JohnRainbo View Post
    Look at those lats! Jesus.
    Originally Posted by Oriainarama View Post
    LAAAAAAATS!!!

that is all
    Originally Posted by Vanados View Post
    Beast brah, near my goal physique.
    Originally Posted by raamthunder View Post
    Saw this thread in your sig
    Sick transformation
    Originally Posted by mattybrown76 View Post
    Hey, a great story. Thanks for taking the time to map your progress in this way. Your pics speak for themselves but it is great to have this kind of history to your progress. Look forwards to what happens next. Keep us posted!
    Originally Posted by RickBombado View Post
    Your workout routine during the building muscle phase? How many days per week? DId you hit once or twice each muscle? Reps scheme?
    A thousand thanks for the kind words my friends!

I just wrote a rather large article about my training principles as this has been requested for some time now.

http://mackansvarar.blogg.se/2012/de...nciples-2.html

I will write another one about back training soon.

The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackbrere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sweet baby jebus! Genuinely inspirational, congratz on all the hard work! hope after 3 or so years i'll be on that level.

fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fintan111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing physique bro. Keep it going
    "Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics" CREW
    ▲▼▲5'9" Master Race Crew▲▼▲
    *Future Millionaire Crew*
    *SCC*
    *No Fap from 25th September*
    *Always pick #3 Crew*

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think your lats are just naturally badass. Even in your fat before pics, you had great lats. A routine for what you do will be helpful, but people must be mindful that your genetics are not his.

Time to focus on some ab work, now!
    Patrick Bateman

Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ezravdb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome progression!

check out my latspread: http://growing-muscle.com/pre-judgin...flex-cup-2012/

We kinda have the same lat tie-ins
    Footage of my FIRST COMPETITION: http://growing-muscle.com/recommended-sites/

https://www.********.com/pages/Growing-Muscle-Fitness/338481576177167

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingMuscleFitness

http://instagram.com/growingmusclefitness

http://growingmusclefitness.tumblr.com

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for later

ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    srs question, can you fly?

Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bossman92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    impressed but do not believe natty! i understand for future sponsor / bodybuilding you have to claim natural which is fine, either way really impressed love the lats.

Originally Posted by Bossman92 View Post
    impressed but do not believe natty! i understand for future sponsor / bodybuilding you have to claim natural which is fine, either way really impressed love the lats.
    He's got great lat genetics, obviously. The rest is completely doable without roids, so I believe him. Nice backhanded complement, tho.
    Patrick Bateman

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, GJDM! dat der viking genetics!
    Reps for life: PjzBoozer

"85% of people on the internet are 7-7.5 inches and the other 15% are 8+"
    - ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mate, very good work i must say..