Thread: Napalm

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Napalm

I actually started on Monday 8/20, current weight: 162 lbs.

6 pumps each application: 2 on each Oblique, 2 Upper & Lower Abdominals

Preparation:
    Thoroughly loofa scrubbed areas of application during a hot shower. I'll most likely have to shave application sites once a week.

First Impressions:
    Looks like there is more carbomer to Napalm than LipoDerm Ultra. Thank God for that. Applying Lipo U was always a chore as it was so thin. I'd end up loosing quite a bit of product pumping into tha same hand I was applying with... So far there appears to be more burn associated with Napalm. Double or triple in strength of Lipo U. Nothing like Lipo + Cap however... Cap literally made my skin turn purple.

Training:
    5x a week. Mostly machine based, with very few free weights. I've started to incorporate walking on an incline for approx. 20 mins 3x a week. Typically, lifting sessions last 1 hour & 15 mins.

Diet:
    I don't count calories. I'm not competing, but I know what it takes for my body to get diced. You'll find proof in my profile. For this log's sake I'll be running a TKD/CKD style diet. Tha only 'abundant' amount of carbs I'll take in during tha week peri-workout. Mostly this will be consisting of Vendetta + DiCreatine Malate, or Size-On + ICE. No training = No carbs. Sat or Sun I will refeed for 1 or 2 out of 4 meals. This is a carb-up, no holds barred, eat until I'm stuffed kinda deal. I will also be using P-Slin and ALA at this time.

Day One:

Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Thinking of a Master Plan SirSavageX's Avatar
    SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sweet.

TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *End of Week 2*

Current weight: 161 lbs.

Training:
    Same, but walking has been pretty non existant. I may have to cut down on tha weights a bit to get it in.

Diet:
    Two smaller refeeds this past week as a Supervisor took me out to lunch and later, another with Labor Day festivities.

Observations: Overall, I'm very pleased. Despite my lack of cardio, I was still able to drop a pound from diet and Napalm alone. As you will see, it's starting to become more noticable that I'm losing those love handles as well as some layers on my lower abdominal region. Unfortunately on Wednesday I started to develop a slight rash. As a result I stopped applying twice daily and instead started applying once before bed. Prior to Napalm's use no crease was present while sitting down. Ultimately I think it's a combination of product effectiveness (rapid fat reduction) and as small amount of undried application that has caused my irritation. It seems like no matter what it always leaves a slight residue (just like Lipo U) unless I wait 1/2 hour+ to dry... I just don't have time like that for mornings, hence my problem. Toad will follow.

Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

*FINAL- little over 4 weeks total*

Current weight (at time of pic): 158.5 lbs.

Training:
    I never got around to that cardio after all, lol. Needless to say I still saw nice results. I can only imagine added cardio would bring phenominal results.

Diet:
    Kept with the same style TKD/CKD set-up as it proves to be a winner. Simple carbs around workout (~30g) and a large NHB refeed (within sane reason)once a week.

Observations: What can I say, I'm very pleased with this product. Napalm delivers and delivers big. I actually finished up with my last few pumps middle of last week and then waited until Saturday to snap a pic as I was unsure if I was holding any water which tends to happen with tha Lipoderms as far as general consensus goes. As you will see my application rash has all but faded away. What I learned was more is not better. I cut tha number of pumps down to 4-5 instead of 6 at each application allowing for far quicker dry time and less irritation. Also, it kinda makes sense in that you would need less as you get smaller, there is less surface area... not that I had a ton to lose, but still you get tha picture.

As far as replay value goes, I would totally buy this product as long as it's kept within a couple dollars of Lipoderm Ultra's price range. All in all IMHO Napalm is a perfect product to be added to any fat burning stack.

Thanks goes out to Tony and Team Avant for showing some love my way, it's much appreciated.

Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the detail and pics. Too bad I'll have to wait until next season to try it. So the skin irritation showed up at 6 pumps per location?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Thanks for the detail and pics. Too bad I'll have to wait until next season to try it. So the skin irritation showed up at 6 pumps per location?
    Aye, mostly because I'm a smaller guy and big amounts wasn't entirely needed. It hindered drying time by collecting in fat creases and IMO that's how my skin became irritated... stand or walk around while it drys if using extra squirts, don't sit. More squirts = more drying time.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative