want to be ripped!!! jollyleafman's Avatar
    jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500) jollyleafman is not very helpful. (-500)

HELP! why am i so weak during the cut!

ive always struggled with cuts, and i can usally drop 2-3% BF quick ,but after that, it seems like that it stops. Plus, i get really really weak!

so im trying to cut again, and im about 2 weeks in and lost about 3lbs so far, and ive been trying to actually eat more calories this time around. Ive actually almost been eatin gmy matinence, maybe 100 short approximately. but my god, ive been so weak and sore lifting!

i dont know if i just need to work a better routine out or what! i can do cardio fine, but as soon as i hit those weights, i feel crushed by weights that i normally could rep easily.

anyway, do you guys know anything i can do to give myself more strength/energy? should i try lifting more days and less sets, maybe like a bodypart per day, or should i just do 3 days and go hard, or maybe do a 4 day split where i do each muscle group twice a week.

I DONT KNOW! I cant seem to find something that works for me!
    STATS:

Bench Press = 205 x 8
    Squat = 225 x 8
    Deadlift = 365 x 8
    Shoulder Press = 155 x 8
    Barbell Row = 175 x 8

Shaving since 11 Lol MuscleOrigin's Avatar
    MuscleOrigin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well... If you cant cut right, and it hurts to lift, then maybe you should just stop cutting for now, and do extra cardio? If you end up cutting more, you probably loss more muscle then fat, which no one wants... just bulk up some more, and do a little more research, then try again... don't hurt yourself.
    "These bodies that were made for God-given and God-modeled love, for "becoming one" with another. Or didn't you realize that your body is a sacred place, the place of the Holy Spirit?" 1 Corinthians 6, 16-20.

Email me at kyle_parton@hotmail.com...

Find your true self.

In the name of God, your Sins may be Forgiven, and your Body Cleansed...

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    naturally if you're losing weight you are gradually going to get weaker
    This one's for you baby

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you prob arent having enough carbs or water

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so how many calories are you really eating daily ? go calculate it exactly perhaps you arent eating enough food at all. how about carbs ? if ur low on carbs pre workout u will have less energy

derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000) derrang3d is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Meh, I'm cutting and I feel pretty much the same as I did and I'm like a month in. [almost] I think it's all in your head or you're just eating empty calories and you're breaking down.

It's probably in your head.
    #Winning.

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
    -Socrates

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3 <----Click it.

_nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) _nick_f_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    less food = less energy= less amount of wieght able to be lifted = loss of strenth.