ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do you cook these things? (brown rice, eggs, and chicken)

Hello all! Iwas wondering how you guys cooked you Brown rice, chicken, and eggs.

I've never cooked brown rice before and it just took me 40 minutes to make a serving of it cause i kept running out of water. As for the eggs I've never cooked them without butter. With the chicken i just throw it in a pan and add a lil water till it's done.

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brown rice:
    my procedure for cooking 2 cups(dry)
    2 cups rice, 5 cups of water
    cover bowl with a plate and cook for 5 minutes in microwave on high power. then drop the power to medium and cook for another 30-35 minutes.

eggs:
    scramble them and use the microwave. or use non stick cooking spray and a skillet.

chicken:
    foreman grill, skillet and non stick spray
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50) creed428 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brown rice - 2:1 ratio liquid to rice i use beef stock so 2 cups beef stock 1 cup rice bring it to a boil in a pot then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 40 mins until all the liquid is gone.
    eggs- heat a non-stick pan spray with non-stick cooking spray put in eggs cook until white is set flip cook another 15-20 seconds and plate and eat.
    chicken - usually preheat the BBQ until it is at 400 degrees then spray the grids with non-stick spray throw the chicken on cook for 5-7 mins on one side rotating 90 degrees half way through so i get the grilling diamonds that makes the food look so good flip cook another 5-7 min rotating 90 degrees again or preheat oven to 350 put chicken on broiling pan so any fat can drip through the bottom and bake for about 40 mins

zia. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use the rice cooker from kenwood to make rice for chicken my foreman and for eggs i boil them
    Weight:136.4/137.6/147 Want to reach 150
    Height:176cms
    Currently:Bulking to reach 150lbs
    Arms/Chest/Waist:Weight
    12.2/35.7/28
    12.3/36/29:136.4
    12.5/37/28:137.6
    13/38/29:147
    13.2/37.5/30.5:152
    Bulking Progress:trying to gain 0.5 each week going good so far

Feb.
    3 Week:148.94
    4 Week:149.38
    5 Week:149.6 :( ****

March
    1 Week:149.82 may be i am gaining all muscle :D
    5 Week:150 stoped bb for two weeks started from 4thweek

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do my brown rice in a food steamer with some chicken broth, cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get a george foreman grill for you chicken. They're awesome.

HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    george foreman grills rock. it takes like 4-5 minutes to cook a chicken breast.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I buy pre-cooked instant brown rice, which only takes a couple minutes to make There are no preservatives or added ingredients besides the rice, so the cooked G.I. is equivalent to that of regular, fully cooked brown rice. It saves a lot of time, obviously. Eggs, I cook in a folding omelette pan (I make omelettes and/or scrambled eggs exclusively) and chicken breasts go in the Forman grill, as mentioned on this thread by several others.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 03-20-2005 at 10:35 PM.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brown Rice - Soak the rice first overnight or all day (5 hours) while you're out to get it to cook faster and to clean it. Put it in a bowl of water, and cover. Then empty the bowl, put 2 cups water (if you're using 1 cup rice) to a saucepan and bring to boil. Once on the boil, add rice, stir, leave for a couple of minutes and then reduce the heat to low and cover and leave for 30-40 minutes.
    Chicken - Preheat George, place chicken breast inside, season with oregano and black pepper, close George.
    Eggs - Either hard boil them and store in the fridge to eat later, or make an omelette. Whip up some egg whites/couple of yolks in a jug, heat non-stick frying pan with cooking spray, add egg mixture to pan. Fold when it begins to set, before folding add ham/mushrooms/grated cheese/onions/spinach/whatever (just some ideas). Or just have it plain.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

all_naturol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) all_naturol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) all_naturol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) all_naturol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) all_naturol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    chicken seasoned with vegeta tastes very good
    http://malincho.com/vegeta.asp
    give it a try

Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chicken - Season, put olive oil over it, put it in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes.

Eggs - Beat them in a bowl, use a spray on your pot, and cook them over a medium heat for 5 minutes stirring lots

Rice - Microwave for 10 minutes.