Jagpreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Pre Army Training diet

what should i eat 2 to 3 days before army training begins? should i load up on carbs what should i eat a lot of? and when training does begin should i load up on carbs at breakfast???what should i eat alot of to get loads of energy?

Chrissy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ARMY BASIC

WELL first let me say goodluck. i'm a SGT in the army so hopefully i have some answers for you. my suggestion would be to eat whatever you want for the last few days home you will not see any junk food or anything for a long time. Don't worry you do not do PT until about the next week because you have to process in first. As for once your training does begin there are many long hard days ahead and you can not control alot if your eatting choices. Def still eat carbs like wheat breads, rice, just don't go for alot of the fried, greasy, or fatting stuff. LOts of people eat all the crap esp at breakfast like french toast ect.. they gained alot of weight. Yes you will be active but watch what you eat you need clean healthy foods to have the energy and strength. there will always be a salad bar there just watch the cheeses and dressing those make a big difference. If you need anymore help just ask. again good luck, stay motivated! It will be over before you realize it