Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hidden Bull Divergences identified on NEAR and ALGORAND🔎

i am opening Longs with 10x Small leverage , NEAR is also in a Big Falling wedge on the Daily, its starting to break out, And on the 4 Hour you can See Hidden Bullish divergence , The Lower Lows on Stochastic, But price keeps making Higher Highs, and on Higher time frames you can see it is breaking out and it has a basic structure to set stop loss, the target seems insane, but i mean it is what it is.... Especially if bitcoin starts to get above 35k over the Next Few Days

NEAR 4 hour hidden Bull divergence

NEAR Daily Falling wedge ( RSI is pretty over bought, but it doesnt mean it wont keep going up )

Algorand on the 4 Hour Time frame is showing Hidden bullish divergence aswell, Stochastic showing Lower Lows, while price is making Higher highs. if you look at it on Higher time frames Daily and Weekly , you can see it creating the " W " Structure which is Usually a Bottoming Structure / Reversal implying the Downtrend is coming to a And and uptrend is around the corner. its also got a pretty basic Stop loss Structure if trading with small leverage, because its basically at a incredible discount, and i can only see it dumping if Bitcoin is about to Dump below 30k ( which i dont see happening, a Correction / Short retrace ye, But not falling below 30,000$ )

Just my speculation , if you are also into trading / crypto i have a youtube channel where i go over this stuff https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJC...qNczGKzlUp6lNg its small but am trying to grow it , cheers
    Last edited by Oceanofthc; 11-20-2023 at 02:04 AM.

Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanofthc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iEatSalads View Post
    why u not reply to me u bish

what alts u buyin
    sorry bro i missed it, Right now on MEXC i still have some trades open, im small leverage trading NEAR , FIL ( Filecoin looks like a breakout soon ) , immutable X , Algorand , STORJ , APE , THETA but for Spot buying / long term holds i only Have a couple of alt coins , most are in Cosmos Eco system so u would get them from Osmosis , the DEX

Gods Unchained - is the only " Play to earn Trading card game " on the blockchain i can see that actually has any value at all... F maybe there is a few other legit ones, but not many, perhaps Avax will have some good games in future, alot of AAA games being built

Atom
    Akash
    Jackal ( its like uber but for data storage, 3cents, 2mil market cap, working with Microsoft on MS365 backup, its a no brainer Bro's, And it will do wonders for decentralized storage )
    Agoric
    Sommelier
    Injective ( but this went up heaps recently, i got in months ago, be careful up at these price )
    Chainlink
    Osmosis
    OmniFlix ( its like youtube , i think it will do great )

these are the alt coins in Cosmos Eco-system i am speculating on, i Use Keplr wallet to manage them all, Keplr lets your Ledger interact with it so u can use your Ledger for extra protection if u got big money involved. Hot wallets should always be avoided as a " long term holding " storage, always cold wallet your crypto...

im going to sell to the Dumb money in 2024 /2025 and onwards, i scale out when price go parabolic ( which it will in my opinion )
    Last edited by Oceanofthc; 01-13-2024 at 07:56 PM.

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i didnt realize NEAR's market cap was bigger than ALGO. You barely even hear that coin being brought up. I believe i only remember seeing Su zhu bulltard posting about it for a month

Algo had a bigger following from what i remember. im guessing if near can get some big influencers to pump, it will move higher than algo

Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post
    i didnt realize NEAR's market cap was bigger than ALGO. You barely even hear that coin being brought up. I believe i only remember seeing Su zhu bulltard posting about it for a month

Algo had a bigger following from what i remember. im guessing if near can get some big influencers to pump, it will move higher than algo
    ye man im taking a Gamble on the Dinosaur coins , i think a big move up is coming during the week, i dont really trust Weekend pumps, but with the amount of open interest coming back into BTC / it also being a 24/7 market, They still could move over the weekend

Total Crypto market cap starting to break out again, must be a huge amount of money getting ready to flow in

iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iDrinkEveryday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Oceanofthc View Post
    Total Crypto market cap starting to break out again, must be a huge amount of money getting ready to flow in
    fuark

u seem rly smart where did u learn investing (srs)

Originally Posted by iDrinkEveryday View Post
    fuark

u seem rly smart where did u learn investing (srs)
    i been trading for almost 6 years now man, started off with Gold and Silver trading, and slowly moved into crypto during 2020 , havn't looked back since.

if you are srs thanks but i am not that good, am also learning something new every day

what i am currently watching is the Total 3 Crypto market cap ( Meaning alt-coins ) and its showing a Re-test of the break out , this happened during US session , and the last time i saw price do this while the Stochastics where this high was during 2021 bull run beginning,... indicators meant nothing, price just kept going up... So i still think a massive move is around the corner again, its just things are so over-heated right now, maybe its another 20 hours of sideways before it begins, But either way its clear bulls are in control and it make no sense to be short at this current moment

Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bingo559 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you believe in Solana?

Originally Posted by Bingo559 View Post
    do you believe in Solana?
    i personally dont have money in it but i do understand why it can have such a big bounce / recovery. i missed out getting in on that one just purely because i have so many other plays right now, but ye if u have a bag or are up on it already, i think it got alot of legs left

Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100) Wiktor37 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Your analysis includes elements like a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart, hidden bullish divergence on the 4-hour chart, and consideration of higher time frames and potential Bitcoin movements. It's great that you're incorporating multiple indicators and time frames into your analysis.