RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Assault Treadmill?

Has anyone used the new Assault treadmill or just an Assault or curved treadmill in general? I like the idea of it and think it would fit well in my garage gym. I think I'm mostly just worried about dirt and dust getting into the machine because of the slat belt design. I read a review and watched the video and it seems awesome, I just don't want a $4k machine to wear down quickly because my garage is not ventilated properly. Maybe I'm just worried about that and it's not a big deal either? Anyways, TIA

https://www.treadmillreviewguru.com/...eadmill-review

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I regularly used the Technogym skillmill at the local commercial gym before. I really like it. But I don't think I'd by one of these things without magnetic resistance. When set to the lowest resistance, it's really easy to go on a full blown sprint, but it takes too long to slow back down. I've never used the assault before, so I'm not sure what the factory resistance is like in regards to speed changes. The main functional benefit of these types of machines is you can constantly speed up and slow down without fumbling with controls. On the skillmill, this was best when set at a medium resistance.

As for the dust issues, the slats themselves probably aren't vulnerable to dust, except maybe they'll be less grippy underfoot. It's the ball bearings and tracks the slats run on that's vulnerable.