ldog101191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training and Football

Hey can you guys giove me some advice on my traning? I have weightlifting and coditioning 4x per week with my football team, mon through thur for like 2 1/2 hours. I take saterdays completly of, and do cardio on sunday. My question is wheather or not i should through in another workout on Sunday or friday. I ushally train 5x per week, but will it be to much on top of football?

Any Adivce Would Be apprecaited!

Thanks

ldog101191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    come on guys, please give me some advice!

Thanks

You only Cheat youself kloczko979's Avatar
    kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kloczko979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its really hard to have good muscle gain while ur tired from football, so wht im gonna do when football starts for me is workout lightly so i can maintain my muscle only a few days a week, if your team is jsut practicing then i suggest u still work out but if u guys r playin games everyweek is it really a good thing to work out and get urself tired?

think about it workin out a couple days b4 a game won't really get you stronger for it it will just tire you out

stadiumsoccer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

stadiumsoccer

Dream to be a Football Player? Stadiumsoccer is the leading Best Football Academy in Bangalore providing first class football coaching for your kids. We will help you to build a suitable career at an affordable price. One of the largest and finest football academies in Bangalore, aimed to find and hire football talent across Bangalore, India.

Call immediately Stadiumsoccer to join the best football academy in Bangalore at **** 8147618232
    Last edited by stadiumsoccer; 07-22-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100)
    In the past year, Cristiano Ronaldo showcased his goal-scoring prowess with remarkable consistency. Whether playing for Manchester United or the Portuguese national team, Ronaldo exhibited exceptional skill and athleticism, contributing crucial goals in various competitions. His ability to find the back of the net in crucial moments underscores his status as one of the greatest goal-scorers in football history, thrilling fans worldwide with his relentless pursuit of excellence.

Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100) Cronaldod is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Cristiano Ronaldo goals

In the past year, Cristiano Ronaldo showcased his goal-scoring prowess with remarkable consistency. Whether playing for Manchester United or the Portuguese national team, Ronaldo exhibited exceptional skill and athleticism, contributing crucial goals in various competitions. His ability to find the back of the net in crucial moments underscores his status as one of the greatest goal-scorers in football history, thrilling fans worldwide with his relentless pursuit of excellence.