Registered User metaldrummer517's Avatar
    metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb Life Wave Patches?!

i recently heard that ronnie coleman uses something called lifewave patches. all i know is that they have something to do with ATP production and efficiency and that they ARE NOT transdermal. does anyone know exactly what these are or how they work?

KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.contactplus.com/lifewave.htm

Looks like garbage to me. Ronnie has an endorsement with them so of course he wears them...

UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberPooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a lady came in today to my gym when i was working and tried to demonstrate them. she said "push my arms down" so i did...then, she put a patch in each arm and said "now try to push my arms down"...again, i did...then she goes "hmm, well there's something wrong here...hmm.."...i rest my case on these "LifeWave Patches"
    Lamh Laidir Uachdar!

-Erin Go Bragh

Registered User metaldrummer517's Avatar
    metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) metaldrummer517 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey i just wanted to let you guys know that i was able to get a few patches to try as a sample. i did the "arm test" like the lady did in your gym and heres what happened: i had my brother push my arms down (and he did easily), then i put the patches on and had him do it again. although he was able to push my arm down, he was obviously exerting much more force and putting a great deal of effort into the task; he even said that it was much more difficult the second time around. the conclusion ive come to is that the patched are very expensive....and they work....sort of.

LaurenE82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yes they work

Not sure if you have seen anything else about these patches, but one of them actives the copper peptide GHK-Cu that has been proven to activate your own stem cells and reset 1/3 of your genes to a younger, healthier state. Stem cells can turn into any cell the body needs for healing. You are correct, that they are non-transdermal, so they are not putting anything into the body. It is a technology, that is made up of a crystal latus structure and it reflect your own bodies low infrared light back into the body to signal certain cells to activate.
    It truly is incredible and can be used for multiple ailments.
    I personally use them, and after only 3 months, I noticed my life long ADD was gone. I no longer need medication. My eye sight is also getting better and my muscle strength and stamina is incredible. I recover very quickly and I'm stronger than I've ever been. I'm 42 years young. Oh, and it also reverses the aging process. Let me knoe if you have more questions. There are patents and studies to back up this info.

Originally Posted by metaldrummer517 View Post
    i recently heard that ronnie coleman uses something called lifewave patches. all i know is that they have something to do with ATP production and efficiency and that they ARE NOT transdermal. does anyone know exactly what these are or how they work?