Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

GF No Intention Of Inviting Me To Halloween Party? (srs)

-Been with GF 2.5 years
    -GF's Friend Is Hosting Halloween Party In A Few Weeks
    -GF Took Off That Day, Never Told Me About Party
    -Brought It Up, And She Said She Forgot About It, And Wasn't Sure If She Was Going (Even Though She Already Took The Day Off)
    -GF's Friend Is Recently Single (Both Cheated On Each Other Heavily), and Other Friend Is Also Recently Single
    -Both Of GF's Friends Also Drink Heavily, And Portray Slutty Behavior
    -This Party Will NOT Be A Girl's Night Out, And Will Definitely Also Have Men There
    -Heard GF's Friend Mention It, GF Never Told Me

Wut do, brahs? My GF knows very well that Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I've been saying for months that I wanted to do something (like go to a Halloween party) on Halloween. She already took the day off, and never once mentioned it to me. I don't think she had any intent to tell me about it until it was too late for me to take that day off. Not saying she's cheating or anything like that, but definitely a bad sign if she doesn't want to go to the party with me.

Do I have the right to be kinda pissed, brahs? I've previously talked to her about not inviting me out of places, but she turns around and seemingly does the same thing. I would've believe the excuse that she was unsure about attending, but she'd already taken the day off. The next step will be seeing how slutty the costume will be...

TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TitanFall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wait for her to mention. If she doesn't then cut ties
    Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Bag groceries, booty
    Feet eater crew (srs)
    FA rustler
    Girlfriend lover
    GAL GADOT OBSESSION CREW

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CommieCrusher View Post
    -Been with GF 2.5 years
    -GF's Friend Is Hosting Halloween Party In A Few Weeks
    -GF Took Off That Day, Never Told Me About Party
    -Brought It Up, And She Said She Forgot About It, And Wasn't Sure If She Was Going (Even Though She Already Took The Day Off)
    -GF's Friend Is Recently Single (Both Cheated On Each Other Heavily), and Other Friend Is Also Recently Single
    -Both Of GF's Friends Also Drink Heavily, And Portray Slutty Behavior
    -This Party Will NOT Be A Girl's Night Out, And Will Definitely Also Have Men There
    -Heard GF's Friend Mention It, GF Never Told Me

Wut do, brahs? My GF knows very well that Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I've been saying for months that I wanted to do something (like go to a Halloween party) on Halloween. She already took the day off, and never once mentioned it to me. I don't think she had any intent to tell me about it until it was too late for me to take that day off. Not saying she's cheating or anything like that, but definitely a bad sign if she doesn't want to go to the party with me.

Do I have the right to be kinda pissed, brahs? I've previously talked to her about not inviting me out of places, but she turns around and seemingly does the same thing. I would've believe the excuse that she was unsure about attending, but she'd already taken the day off. The next step will be seeing how slutty the costume will be...

That's not your g/f anymore OP...

CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CommieCrusher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She also took off the day of Halloween without telling me, and now it's too late for me to do so, which makes me think she'll also look to attend another party without me (but that is purely speculation).

Originally Posted by TitanFall View Post
    Wait for her to mention. If she doesn't then cut ties
    I should've waited to really properly assess the situation, but I did bring it up. I mentioned that I heard her friend talking about it, and it went from there.

Now, my current GF is 10000x better than my ex, but one thing about my ex is that at least she invited me when she went out. I've been on a "night out" ONCE with my GF. Would go out 3-4x/week with ex. Now, my GF doesn't party all the time, so that's part of it, but does go to the bars/clubs with her GFs a few times per month. Never invited me.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol you are such a cuck...NC and move on *******

moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your anger/frustration seems justified to me. this is a very simple thing to communicate and her lack of doing so tells me she did it intentionally.

this concludes my investigation.

that will be $15

Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    lol you are such a cuck...NC and move on *******
    That itself is not enough to go NC. Especially in a long-term relationship with a live-in GF that I really do love. I'd need more evidence of deception than just speculation.

quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quadfecta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should probably start calling her princess to show her who's boss

Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdaddynowison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She's not as invested in the relationship as you are brah. That's clear and that's a problem.
    Clubbing is for single people. If she wanted you there, she would invite you.
    To be honest, this kinda pisses me off.

Originally Posted by DaddysGotANew45 View Post
    You have like 29 days. Why bring it up so early? How did you find out about the party? You will sound like a bitch if you complain about not being invited
    Just out of curiosity. Definitely know I should have not even mentioned it, though. Hopefully, she'll forget I mentioned it, and we'll really see what her intentions are. Either way, not being invited to stuff is a warning flag. Not quite red, but could be a sign of things to come (but could also just be nothing).

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fk her

move on

get shredded

take a pic nu girl licking your abs

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know you are going through a tough time in your life. I can empathize with you. You have choices to make. The right one is not necessarily the easy one. You have obstacles to overcome. That much is true.

But I need you to look inside yourself. You have to dig deep. You have to concentrate and give me two minutes and post them pics or negs *******.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮╭∩╮
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) getseverygirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is really disrespectfull OP maybe just maybe she wants to sloot around with her friends
    Elaine, bald men, with no job, and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women
    -George Costanza

BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She isn't reciprocating the same affection as you do - it's apparent from her behavior and lack of invitation that she has a more casual value to your relationship than you have with her; you care more about her than she cares about you. It's obvious that you're hurt by this and it's something that you need to talk to her about. If you want some real advice and not the standard 'Go NC and tell her to fuk off', I would highly suggest you talk to her one-on-one about how you feel about this situation and ask her if you're good to tag along. In the event that she doesn't want you to tag along, I'd be a bit concerned, especially if she lives with you right now.

The best thing you can do in this situation is have open dialogue and communication with her about whats bothering you and why - don't start attacking her, but have a genuine conversation about the issues you're having. Don't get me wrong, you're completely right with how you feel as it is a bit hurtful and disrespectful, but I'm just advising you to take the adult approach to this. Keeping things in or avoiding issues/scouting out before contacting rarely solves any problems and just exacerbates them. I wish you the best of luck man.
    Civil Engineering Major
    Misc Cologne Crew
    US Army

Originally Posted by Jdaddynowison View Post
    She's not as invested in the relationship as you are brah. That's clear and that's a problem.
    Clubbing is for single people. If she wanted you there, she would invite you.
    To be honest, this kinda pisses me off.
    I believe that as well. The only reason to club is to get sex. Bars, not as much, but clubs definitely. And it's almost always clubs. And they always get absolutely trashed. GF also gets very emotional and extremely horny when drunk, so I definitely don't trust her going to clubs. Especially with two single girls, one of which is a habitual cheater.

Now, do I honestly believe she's cheating right now? No, I truly don't, for numerous reasons. Do I think she respects me or the relationship? Questionable. She cares, but I feel a lack of respect.

Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Crew: Texas

If she isn't already cheating she probably will. I feel like the biggest sloots are <25 and all the biggest cuck horror stories seem to happen in Texas. Things are not looking good my friend.

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GF No Intention Of Inviting Me To Halloween Party? (srs)

Soon to be ex-GF No Intention Of Inviting Me To Halloween Party? (srs)

Fixed that for you.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    Crew: Texas

If she isn't already cheating she probably will. I feel like the biggest sloots are <25 and all the biggest cuck horror stories seem to happen in Texas. Things are not looking good my friend.
    In WV, not TX. And I don't honestly think she'll cheat, but the disrespect is enough in and of itself to warrant serious action.

Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fishoilman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We just gonna ignore the fact OP is mad he wasn't told about an event planned A FUKN MONTH from now, an event they probably planned 48 hours ago, and probably not certain to happen in any way?

You sound like a beta bitch OP srs. Do you text her every 15 minutes to check where she?

I figure at 2.5 years, its kinda implied you will be going to a party with her.

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last edited by vsukicker; 10-01-2017 at 12:05 PM.
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000) BetaSwimmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In WV, not TX. And I don't honestly think she'll cheat, but the disrespect is enough in and of itself to warrant serious action.
    Read my previous comment and have a discussion with her about this if it is bothering you that much. Nothing wrong with having open communication in a relationship.
    Civil Engineering Major
    Misc Cologne Crew
    US Army

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well now you know she's dressing up as a whore for halloween.
    *Wish I was dead crew*

MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerDecaXC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She also took off the day of Halloween without telling me, and now it's too late for me to do so, which makes me think she'll also look to attend another party without me (but that is purely speculation).
    My first suggestion: Dont ask the misc... 90% of these tools sit behind their computer all day, never go out, never have sex, never had a GF.. They will constantly scream cuck, cheatings, etc the first chance they get while having absolutely no life experience...

If I were you, Id wait and see how it plays out, if she ends up going and didnt invite you til its too late, id break up with her. especially if shes wearing a slutty outfit

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesn't sound like a thing a real GF would do.
    Kindness is all that matters in life

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn bro, your gf is a gutter sloot. The positive is that you're young and you're finding this out before you get too invested. Cum in her eye then on to something better!
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    That's not your g/f anymore OP...
    this op. Its OUR girlfriend now
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's like a month away lol.

I would just wait and see if she actually goes and invites you before you start getting on her ass for it. I see why you're irritated tho, I would be too but you're about to jump the gun before you really even know. Sounds like you don't trust her anyways so why are you even wasting your time?
    Always 4.

Originally Posted by Fishoilman View Post
    We just gonna ignore the fact OP is mad he wasn't told about an event planned A FUKN MONTH from now, an event they probably planned 48 hours ago, and probably not certain to happen in any way?
    You sound like a beta bitch OP srs. Do you text her every 15 minutes to check where she? [/quote]I text her maybe once or twice a day. Definitely not the clingy type. And they'd had it planned for a while.

I figure at 2.5 years, its kinda implied you will be going to a party with her.
    Yeah, you'd think...

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MFW we are just not doing the whole "pics" thing anymore....

I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.