whatamidoing12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy 17 test old needs help!

Ok, so im a 17 year old guy who has been going to the gym for around a year and a half. Now the problem is that my right pec seems to not have any muscle towards the middle of the chest (see pictures below), as if it's not properly filled out. I noticed this about a year ago and have since then tried to fill it out with both barbell and dumbbell bench press and I have only noticed growth on the outer/middle pecs but not the inner. My left pec is filled out nicely as it should be. I don't know if this problem is due because of improper form when I bench press or what, but it looks awful :/. I'm doing a 5x5 program in case that matters. Any help would be appreciated!!

Ok since I'm new to this site it won't allow me to post links, just add the ".com" in the empty space
    imgur /a/bGH2f
    imgur /a/h0H4X

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Start eating and stop wasting your time in the gym.
    It will be absolutely normal after some month of proper training/nutrition.

RandName123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    both of your pecs are small, just lift, and focus on progress/eating.

Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jormund has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No one is completely symmetrical. In your case, you probably have muscle imbalance. Just train, eat properly and that's it. Make sure that both of your arms are equally performing the exercises. If one arms gives out, stop and start again once you are rested.

NeedPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jormund View Post
    No one is completely symmetrical. In your case, you probably have muscle imbalance. Just train, eat properly and that's it. Make sure that both of your arms are equally performing the exercises. If one arms gives out, stop and start again once you are rested.
    This answered my question/s. Thank You, I was asking the same but different connection question and started to bump into this one and found my answer.