Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Archer Pull-ups Holysh!t

I posted this in 35 and up and it should be in here also.

I wanted to say that Archer pull ups are awesome and of anyone is looking for another method to hit your lats or want to change things up a bit this could be it. I've played around with them in the past and gave them a good run last night and was impressed. Impressed enough that I may incorporate them from here on out. No discomfort in the shoulders, smooth and fluid. Really seemed like my lats got worked which is getting more and more difficult for me.