Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Corona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Did you find becoming a personal trainer fulfilling?

If so, would you recommend it? If not, what are the reasons?
    “If you are born to the iron, you’ll know it the first time you lift” —-Joe Weider

SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SucukluYumurta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on the person bro. If you're passionate about something then you should go for it.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To get into personal training you must truly have a passion for it. You should not get into it hoping it will be gratifying or fulfilling. It has to be a real passion. You have to possess a strong desire to help people through fitness and you have to be 100 percent committed to your personal fitness philosophy and have a desire to want to share that philosophy with others.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you re passionate about fitness and helping others, solving their fitness issues, problems, than yes. I like teaching and showing people stuff to make their life better stuff they can use the rest of their lives
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000) dchuck90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You will always find reasons not to do something. My best advice is go for it. Even if you don't get where you pictured it will lead to new paths. Going for my Ace certification forced me to take my Cpr/First aid class. Which set me up for ski patrol. Which set me up.. and it goes on and on. Even if you feel completely compelled and passionate now the journey changes you. The journey could cause "passion" to shift. One thing leads to another. Write it down. Sit one week on it. If you can't make the money investment either drop it or re-write and give it a new 7 day life.

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dchuck90 View Post
    You will always find reasons not to do something. My best advice is go for it. Even if you don't get where you pictured it will lead to new paths. Going for my Ace certification forced me to take my Cpr/First aid class. Which set me up for ski patrol. Which set me up.. and it goes on and on. Even if you feel completely compelled and passionate now the journey changes you. The journey could cause "passion" to shift. One thing leads to another. Write it down. Sit one week on it. If you can't make the money investment either drop it or re-write and give it a new 7 day life.
    Good advice.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.