peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Rate my daily supplement stack out of 10, advice much appreciated! (reps)

I wanted to maximize health/minimize unnecessary risks and build a staple stack I can take every day. Anything else anyone would add? I won't try anything without decent clinical research and generally trying to get brands made in the USA that claim testing. I'll be starting a modified atkins/keto diet pretty soon for health reasons (diabetes) so just trying to cover the fundamentals.

Once a day:
    Fish Oil (650mg EPA / 450mg DHA): nordic naturals
    D3 (2000ui) : sports research
    ALA (600mg) : source naturals
    EGCG (400mg green tea extract but only 200mg is pure EGCG) : weyland
    Ephedrine HCL (10mg) twice a day: primatine —> necessary evil, low dose + this will completely eliminate need for amphetamines/high caffeine doses.

Workouts:
    Beta Alanine (5g): Bulksupplements
    Citrulline Malate (6 grams): Bulksupplements
    BCAA (5g of 2:1:1 leucine, isoleucine and valine): hard rhino - I only use this when I’m fasted and working out.
    Protein: MP combat powder 25g 2x a day with livfit superfood added

Caffeine total: 600mg a day on a bad day, 150mg on a good day(ish). Trying to taper down to about 200-250mg total - no more coffee, mainly sipping green tea all day.

Thanks in advance and reps for any help or suggestions!
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why no multi or creatine? would look at other protein powders over combat.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you are going to take ephedrine twice a day every day? i would eliminate that
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    why no multi or creatine? would look at other protein powders over combat.
    Haven't been able to conclude anything about a multi, I usually take orange triad but I take it pretty irregularly. Too many studies I've seen really show no benefit so long as diet is relatively healthy/balanced. I'd rather eat more veggies. As for creatine, I would but diabetes already dehydrates a little bit. I'm pretty controlled but no need to make my kidneys work harder than they need to. I didn't like the feeling of doubling their workload on days my blood sugar runs a little high and I'm already dehydrated from that.

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    Thanks for the reply - I couldn't really get a good answer on this. Some days I'm taking upwards of 600mg of caffeine and the ephedrine helps limit that to like 150-200mg with the same energy/good mood. I added it mainly for the general mood and energy (not thermogenic aspects). Seems it can throw off potassium balance leading to arrhythmia so I don't take it on heavy cardio/sports days, but most of the studies I've seen have been short term (nothing over a year) and nothing really stood out as even moderate risk. There were deaths but it seems like 80% of them were 'possibly' linked and in very suboptimal conditions...ie very high dose, 100 degree weather, etc etc. I couldn't find much good literature on it (couldn't find a single review/meta analysis). It seemed as though most negative effects came from misuse / off label 'herbs' / much higher doses than 20mg daily but I'd love to hear your thoughts. I have yet to find something that can completely eliminate need for amphetamines and also cut down caffeine.
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    Your reasoning? Ephedrine has been proven time and time again to be safe in proper doses. Not to mention he's using well under what most use for fat loss.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners