iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Giant Sports Delicious Protein - Delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Shake

Just received my tub in the mail today and tore the box apart like it was Christmas morning. Upon inspecting the contents I found a few samples (thank you!) and a detailed Laboratory Report and Nutritional Analysis of the contents of my 2lb tub. Immediately I thought, "wow, this company is legit". The nutritional values from the container label and the laboratory report were very close and within margin of error. The calories per serving actually came in 12 calories under (bonus for those of us cutting), 1.38g under in carbs (again bonus for those of us cutting), .4g over in fat, and .5g under in protein. .5g under in protein?!? That's ok, it's still 26.5g per scoop which is the highest of all the proteins I've had.

After reading the disclaimer, I shook the tub and opened it. Immediately I smelled the peanut butter and a hint of chocolate, and what might also be a little bit of artificial sweetener in the smell. The powder had some clumps in it. I dug around and found the scooper and pulled it out and in the process got some of the whey on my hands. I went ahead and gave it an initial taste test, and surprisingly, the powder by itself was sweet and tasty. I've tasted others before that are quite bland.

First things first, reach in the fridge to grab the milk... out of milk. Normally I detest protein in the water, and, the only one I've enjoyed in water was BSN Syntha-6 Chocolate Peanut Butter (probably due to the higher fat/carb content). I'm not going to let this ruin my present. So 8oz water and blender bottle, I add a scoop and shake it up. The powder mixed almost instantly, no residue clumped around the inside of the pourer or on the lid. Initial taste? It's excellent. Not too sweet at all, the peanut butter and chocolate are both there, almost like a very timid version of a Reece cup. The consistency was very good, no grittiness, clumps of powder, not thick but not runny. It was good enough, where I instantly decided I was going to go ahead and have a second shake. This time i mixed 8oz of water with some ice and blended it. Again, no gritty texture, great mixability, and great taste.

We're off to a great relationship Giant Sports. I think I'm going to have to try making some peanut butter/chocolate no-bakes with this stuff to see how it turns out. I'll be back tomorrow with some milk!

jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iviicrociot View Post
    Just received my tub in the mail today and tore the box apart like it was Christmas morning. Upon inspecting the contents I found a few samples (thank you!) and a detailed Laboratory Report and Nutritional Analysis of the contents of my 2lb tub. Immediately I thought, "wow, this company is legit". The nutritional values from the container label and the laboratory report were very close and within margin of error. The calories per serving actually came in 12 calories under (bonus for those of us cutting), 1.38g under in carbs (again bonus for those of us cutting), .4g over in fat, and .5g under in protein. .5g under in protein?!? That's ok, it's still 26.5g per scoop which is the highest of all the proteins I've had.

After reading the disclaimer, I shook the tub and opened it. Immediately I smelled the peanut butter and a hint of chocolate, and what might also be a little bit of artificial sweetener in the smell. The powder had some clumps in it. I dug around and found the scooper and pulled it out and in the process got some of the whey on my hands. I went ahead and gave it an initial taste test, and surprisingly, the powder by itself was sweet and tasty. I've tasted others before that are quite bland.

First things first, reach in the fridge to grab the milk... out of milk. Normally I detest protein in the water, and, the only one I've enjoyed in water was BSN Syntha-6 Chocolate Peanut Butter (probably due to the higher fat/carb content). I'm not going to let this ruin my present. So 8oz water and blender bottle, I add a scoop and shake it up. The powder mixed almost instantly, no residue clumped around the inside of the pourer or on the lid. Initial taste? It's excellent. Not too sweet at all, the peanut butter and chocolate are both there, almost like a very timid version of a Reece cup. The consistency was very good, no grittiness, clumps of powder, not thick but not runny. It was good enough, where I instantly decided I was going to go ahead and have a second shake. This time i mixed 8oz of water with some ice and blended it. Again, no gritty texture, great mixability, and great taste.

We're off to a great relationship Giant Sports. I think I'm going to have to try making some peanut butter/chocolate no-bakes with this stuff to see how it turns out. I'll be back tomorrow with some milk!
    Good short review. Im getting mine soon!! you got me so amped up brah

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Woke up this morning in a hurry to work. Stopped at the grocery last night and picked up some milk to mix with this bad boy. 8oz of 1% milk and a scoop of powder. This time, the powder was a little harder to mix than with the water. The consistency was thicker and it took slightly longer to get the shake to mix together. But boy was it worth it. Very thick and filling, I didn't get hungry today until about 4 hours after I drank this. In milk, the taste is much more pronounced and slightly sweeter, and it definitely mimics a "shake" as the flavor name suggests. I couldn't quite place the taste yesterday, sure, it does taste somewhat like a Reece cup, and then it hit me... it tastes just like

Hnnnnng I forgot to pick up regular oats at the grocery so that's going to have to wait until my 8 day stretch of working is over, but I definitely plan to make some no-bakes out of these and see what kind of creation I can come up with. I may even try these in some of the bars above and try cutting out some sugar to see how they end up. Absolutely delicious Giant Sports.

I've had a chance to play around with the consistency of this protein several times with both milk and water. I definitely prefer a thicker protein shake and have hit the right amount of mixture.

Milk: 1 scoop to 6oz - Takes more effort to get all of the powder mixed in, but with cold milk the protein actually forms a texture extremely similar to that of a milk shake. With milk the chocolate comes through more and gives you a 50/50 chocolate/peanut butter ratio in taste. This is by far my absolute favorite way to drink this, 12oz and 2 scoops for breakfast.

Water: 1 scoop to 5oz - This makes almost like a sludge it's so thick, but it's delicious. The peanut butter comes through more when mixed with just water, maybe 65/35. It's still absolutely delicious and I love the roasted peanut flour that lends this protein such a true taste.

What I really love about this protein, other than the ideal macros and the thickness, is that it completely lacks the taste of an artificial sweetener.

At this point, I'm willing to declare that:

Taste - 10/10

I've been in the middle of an 8 day work stretch, I'm hoping this weekend I'll have time to try and make some food with the protein and see how it turns out.

So finally, a day off work after my 8 day stretch and finished with school for the week. Headed to the grocery today to pick up some ingredients for some no-bakes to see how this fits in as it was the first thing that crossed my mind that it would mix perfectly with.

On another note, I've let my lifting buddy sample the protein. He is a loyal Trutein Cinnabun user and hasn't purchased anything else since I turned him on to it. Wednesday he came over before our lifting session and asked if I had a granola bar or something he could have since he hadn't eaten. I hooked him up with a chocolate chip crunch cliff bar and 6oz 1% milk w/ 1 scoop of GS PBC Protein. He destroyed it and absolutely loved it, wanting to know where he could purchase it (I had to break his heart and tell him it wasn't available for purchase yet, but as of this morning, it looks like it's for sale at an awesome price of $19.95... good news for us both). After downing a blue raspberry fierce domination we headed to the gym. He then burps and goes "OMG, it still tastes great" and I asked him what the hell he was talking about. "You know it's some awesome protein when you can burp it up with everything else and all you taste is chocolate peanut butter deliciousness." Kind of speaks for itself lol

On my way to pick up my check from work, taking a sample to two people I've turned onto weight lifting that both have a couple months under their belts now but are buying crapping body fortress from walmart since it's cheap. Time to turn some heads.

I haven't had any protein yet today, but over the weekend I had the chance to mix this with 6oz of almond milk, and hands down it's my absolute favorite way of drinking it. The consistency is a little thicker than normal milk but the sweetness the almond milk lends just delivers on taste.