blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

blong4133's Air Force JAG Keto Cut!

Hey all!

Back at my second go around after losing over 30 lbs doing a Keto diet a couple of years ago.

I have put on about 20-25 lbs in that 2 year span, mostly because of stress associated with school and feeling like I had no time to cook healthy meals/excercise regularly.

So I'm currently waiting for my interview with the Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corp. toward the end of November and I have to get down to approx. 195 lbs. Will be tough, but I had great results my first go at Keto, and hope to have similar results this time.

Starting weight:

Foods:

Spinach Salad

Brussle Sprouts

Broccoli

Asparagus

Green Beans

Tuna

full fat Caesar dressing

Parmesan cheese

Chicken (usually thighs, but occasionally I'll get whole chickens and just eat off of that for a couple of days)

Olive Oil

Coconut Oil

Eggs (lots of 'em)

Beef (when I feel like buying it/can afford it)

Mayo

Butter (usually just for cooking stuff)

Cheddar

and that's all I can think of at this point. My diet will usually consist of some combination of all the above foods

Daily Cal intake: 1800

Workout:

Gym 3-4 days a week, with at least one 2 mile jog every day.

Supps:

Going to keep supps to a minimum.

I'll have a scoop of whey following workouts, but that will be it.

I will be taking a typical multi-vitamin, and that is about it.

As far as stimulants go, I usually have some coffee in the mornings, and also will have a 5 Hour Energy if I start dragging during the day sometimes.

That's all I can think of right now. I'll post later with the daily occurrences
    We fight til no one can fight us
    We live, and no one can stop us
    We pull but we're pushed too far
    And the advantage is, The bottom line is,
    We never had to fight in the first place,
    We only had to spit back in their face,
    We won't walk alone any longer,
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok, so today I weighed in at 220, but that was also toward the end of the day so may not be an accurate weight, as I usually go by my weight when I wake up in the mornings.

But today, I was sitting most of the day working on an assignment that is due on Tuesday, so I wasn't very active. I got a 2 mile jog in in the evening today, and got most of my calories from my meal immediately following that.

I do sort of an unintentional "Warrior Keto" diet, in which most, if not all of my calories for the day come from one meal at the end of the day. I'll usually have something to eat about mid-day, then won't eat again until about 9:00 PM. It's not for any particular reason other than the fact that it fits my schedule. It also helps keep me from getting hungry before bed.

Today, this is what I had:

12:00-Salad made of Hearts of Romaine with about 2.5 tbsp of full fat Caesar dressing and Tuna (one can of water-packed).

9:00-
    2 tbsp of natural almond butter,
    1.5 oz Medium Cheddar,
    1 cup of Ground beef
    6 Whole hard-boiled eggs
    1 can of Tuna.

Breakdown of Nutrients:
    Calories: 1,857
    Fat: 116 g
    Carbs: 20 g
    Protein: 175 g.

Macros

55/40/5 (need to get the fat up a little higher and protein down a bit, but overall a good macro)

Didn't take any supps today (ran out of my multi and haven't had a chance to get more), and had no coffee today.

Also, drank a little over a gallon of water. No diet soda or anything like that. I'm trying to drink nothing but water this time around because I love Coke Zero and have a tendency to drink it way too much. So I'm trying to cut that out, and I've also heard that even diet soda's may cause an insulin spike, even though there is no sugar in it. The sodium in the diet soda is definitely something I can go with out, and it tends to bloat me up. So I'm trying to give it up completely for the purposes of this diet.

That's it for now. Hope you all had a nice weekend!
    We fight til no one can fight us
    We live, and no one can stop us
    We pull but we're pushed too far
    And the advantage is, The bottom line is,
    We never had to fight in the first place,
    We only had to spit back in their face,
    We won't walk alone any longer,
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.