Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HGH Pro Log

419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HGH Pro Log

This is going to be my first log!

Stats - 5'6 158 pounds, Goal is to gain another 5 pounds of muscle, minimize fat gains.

Currently lean bulking, not counting calories, but watching what I eat.

150 - 170 grams of protein a day, mostly white meat.

Current Supplements:
    Protein - ON
    Kre-Alkalyn creatine
    Opti-men Multi
    Craze P/O

4 Day split, training at 5:30 or 7:00 p.m. (after work and school)
    Chest/Tris
    Back/Bi's
    Off
    Legs
    Shoulders/Traps

Will be dosing after workouts an hour before bed.

Facts :

* Serving size per Day (4 capsules) supplies:
    * AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
    * GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg
    * Proprietary complex 968mg
    * Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    * Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
    * Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
    * B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
    * Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
    * Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)

What to expect :

* Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    * Increase appetite
    * Increase strength
    * Increase recovery
    * Promote clear skin
    * Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    * Control prolactin
    * Control ****tostatin
    * Increase fat loss

Will post pictures soon.
    Last edited by 419superman; 09-18-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Straight Bar Curl 120 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10
    T-Bar Row, 3 plates + 25 x 10. Almost 4 full plates ;]

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 419superman View Post
    This is going to be my first log!

Stats - 5'6 158 pounds, Goal is to gain another 5 pounds of muscle, minimize fat gains.

Currently lean bulking, not counting calories, but watching what I eat.

150 - 170 grams of protein a day, mostly white meat.

Current Supplements:
    Protein - ON
    Kre-Alkalyn creatine
    Opti-men Multi
    Craze P/O

4 Day split, training at 5:30 or 7:00 p.m. (after work and school)
    Chest/Tris
    Back/Bi's
    Off
    Legs
    Shoulders/Traps

Will be dosing after workouts an hour before bed.

Facts :

* Serving size per Day (4 capsules) supplies:
    * AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg
    * GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg
    * Proprietary complex 968mg
    * Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    * Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
    * Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
    * B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
    * Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
    * Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)

What to expect :

* Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    * Increase appetite
    * Increase strength
    * Increase recovery
    * Promote clear skin
    * Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    * Control prolactin
    * Control ****tostatin
    * Increase fat loss

Will post pictures soon.
    Cant wait to follow this one!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hghpro is some nice stuff, hope ot treats you well

any questions just ask
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great start to the log man

xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm excited for this log!
    PhD in Gainz
    Professor of BroScience
    **Gold's Gym Employee**
    **CEO of Bear Nutrition**

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hopefully the package arrives soon!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    innnnnnnn
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    innnnnnnn
    There he is!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    There he is!
    Figure since you didn't like my dreams I'd see how he likes HGHpro LOL. Trying to fully decide what I'm buying for the bulk (Other than Glycobol haha).
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    Figure since you didn't like my dreams I'd see how he likes HGHpro LOL. Trying to fully decide what I'm buying for the bulk (Other than Glycobol haha).
    ]
    haha
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 419superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the support guys!

Looking forward to seeing the effects, I have tried every supplement I can think of, and only get noticeable gain's with Creatine, Protein, Multi, and P/O.

I have not tried HGH or Test boosters because I'm only 21 :]

Needless to say, as long as my woman isn't sleeping when I get home, my test levels stay through the roof! haha
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10

Looking forward to seeing the effects, I have tried every supplement I can think of, and only get noticeable gain's with Creatine, Protein, Multi, and P/O.

Needless to say, as long as my woman isn't sleeping when I get home, my test levels stay through the roof! haha
    haha

it will be good thought to try a supplement on the back end (Front end at the gym, back end at home recovery)
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If I could go back in time I would have used test boosters while cutting, because a noticeable reduction in calories decreases test levels. I started my first test booster at 23 years old

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    If I could go back in time I would have used test boosters while cutting, because a noticeable reduction in calories decreases test levels. I started my first test booster at 23 years old
    love the test boosters!!!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I will be updating the Log every two days (or as class permits, school is my top priority)

Monday = Chest 9/24

Had a very good day, experimenting with mixed lifting styles.

BB Bench Press
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    195 x 10
    205 x 10

Then went to 5x5 dumbbells because I love pressing the big a$$ ones ;]
    x5 at 70, 75, 80, 90,100

Went on to incline next
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10
    185 x 8 (couldn't get the last two)

Then some DB Flys
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10

TRICEPS WERE UP NEXT

Skull Crushers
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10
    110 x 10

Tricep Pull downs
    130 x 10
    140 x 10
    150 x 10

Dips
    set of 12 BW
    Set of 12 with a 30 (hanging from my feet)
    Set of 12 with a 40

Dosed the HGH pro a half hour before bed for the first time the night AFTER this lift, woke up feeling rested, and very sore, I like it. More sore than normal though. Didn't get that knockout sleep, I woke up once at about 3 am too go to the bathroom. I am feeling rested though.

Looking forward to another Lift!

Tuesday = Back and Biceps 9/25

2 sets of 10 chins for warmup

Seated Rows-
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    150 x 10

Bent over rows-
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10
    185 x 10

BB curls-
    70 x 10
    80 x 10
    90 x 10

EZ bar Curls
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10

Reverse curls
    40 x 10
    50 x 10
    60 x 10

Reverse Flys for back
    3 sets of 10 at 30lb DB

T Bar Rows-
    2 1/4 plates
    3 plates
    3 1/4 plates

Lat Pull downs
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    130 x 10 (dead at this point)

ABS
    3 sets of 30 with 30 lb ball

Dosed HGH 30 Mins before bed, did not feel it kick it. Woke up feeling rested, but no different from normal. Hopefully will see more results in the next few days.

Wednesday 9/26

OFF!
    Last edited by 419superman; 09-26-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10

I will be updating the Log every two days (or as class permits, school is my top priority)

Monday = Chest 9/24

Had a very good day, experimenting with mixed lifting styles.

BB Bench Press
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    195 x 10
    205 x 10

Then went to 5x5 dumbbells because I love pressing the big a$$ ones ;]
    x5 at 70, 75, 80, 90,100

Went on to incline next
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10
    185 x 8 (couldn't get the last two)

Then some DB Flys
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10

TRICEPS WERE UP NEXT

Skull Crushers
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10
    110 x 10

Tricep Pull downs
    130 x 10
    140 x 10
    150 x 10

Dips
    set of 12 BW
    Set of 12 with a 30 (hanging from my feet)
    Set of 12 with a 40

Dosed the HGH pro a half hour before bed for the first time the night AFTER this lift, woke up feeling rested, and very sore, I like it. More sore than normal though. Didn't get that knockout sleep, I woke up once at about 3 am too go to the bathroom. I am feeling rested though.

Looking forward to another Lift!

Tuesday = Back and Biceps 9/25

2 sets of 10 chins for warmup

Seated Rows-
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    150 x 10

Bent over rows-
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10
    185 x 10

BB curls-
    70 x 10
    80 x 10
    90 x 10

EZ bar Curls
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10

Reverse curls
    40 x 10
    50 x 10
    60 x 10

Reverse Flys for back
    3 sets of 10 at 30lb DB

T Bar Rows-
    2 1/4 plates
    3 plates
    3 1/4 plates

Lat Pull downs
    90 x 10
    110 x 10
    130 x 10 (dead at this point)

ABS
    3 sets of 30 with 30 lb ball

Dosed HGH 30 Mins before bed, did not feel it kick it. Woke up feeling rested, but no different from normal. Hopefully will see more results in the next few days.

Wednesday 9/26

OFF!
    if you still have the samples, try to mix the 3z with the hgh pro
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Yea I should have them. Ill try dosing that tonight. 1/2 a dose or the full serving?
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10

Yea I should have them. Ill try dosing that tonight. 1/2 a dose or the full serving?
    full serving... try on empty stomach for quicker effect
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Thursday - Legs

Had a short workout, slept very well, not sure if HGH pro helped, dosed Wednesday night as I normally do. Regardless I feel great, and today being Friday, I dosed the 4 pills last night, and feel great again today, although groggy this morning.

Haven't tried 3z yet, will soon.

Leg Day Consisted Of:
    Squat
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10

Leg Press
    300 x 10
    400 x 10
    500 x 10
    600 x 1

Leg Curls, Used machine, cant remember weight, but I count the plates and am making progress every week
    3 sets of 10

Leg Extensions
    100 x 10
    125 x 10
    150 x 10
    175 x 10

Seated Calf Raises
    100 x 10
    125 x 10
    150 x 10
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10

Thursday - Legs

Had a short workout, slept very well, not sure if HGH pro helped, dosed Wednesday night as I normally do. Regardless I feel great, and today being Friday, I dosed the 4 pills last night, and feel great again today, although groggy this morning.

Leg Day Consisted Of:
    Squat
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10

Leg Press
    300 x 10
    400 x 10
    500 x 10
    600 x 1

Leg Curls, Used machine, cant remember weight, but I count the plates and am making progress every week
    3 sets of 10

Leg Extensions
    100 x 10
    125 x 10
    150 x 10
    175 x 10

Seated Calf Raises
    100 x 10
    125 x 10
    150 x 10
    sleep will make a HUGE differece!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thursday - Legs

Leg Day Consisted Of:
    Squat
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10

Leg Press
    300 x 10
    400 x 10
    500 x 10
    600 x 1

3 sets of 10

Leg Extensions
    100 x 10
    125 x 10
    150 x 10
    175 x 10

Seated Calf Raises
    100 x 10
    125 x 10
    150 x 10
    One of the biggest almost immediate differences I noticed with Hghpro as well was how much better I felt when I woke up. I'm not the best morning person so it has helped me feel just a lot more refreshed. Glad the product is working so well for you.

Are you mixing up your workings a lot?
    B.S. Exercise Science
    L1 Crossfit Certified Trainer
    NPC Bodybuilding Competitor
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep (PM me for free samples/log opportunities!)
    www.aisportsnutrition.com
    20% off TestoPRO: 20PERTPRO
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    B1G1 Green Coffee Bean Extract
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/earl_hayes.htm
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by ehayes View Post
    One of the biggest almost immediate differences I noticed with Hghpro as well was how much better I felt when I woke up. I'm not the best morning person so it has helped me feel just a lot more refreshed. Glad the product is working so well for you.

Are you mixing up your workings a lot?
    Ill second not being a morning person... AT ALL
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    sleep will make a HUGE differece!
    exactly

feeling refreshed and well rested = better day= Crazy workouts

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    exactly

feeling refreshed and well rested = better day= Crazy workouts
    \better recovery = better results
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Bill did you say a serving in the morning?

there is a buddy named Tom over at Am who used to take motivate and hghpro in the morning before his cardio said the feeling is like nothing else he could put his finger on

strong numbers OP

Online coaching avilable

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Bill did you say a serving in the morning?

there is a buddy named Tom over at Am who used to take motivate and hghpro in the morning before his cardio said the feeling is like nothing else he could put his finger on

strong numbers OP
    odd... never thought about the HGH pro in the AM
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Been busy as hell the last few days, haven't been able to update!

I apologize.

Friday was shoulder day, slept Like a rock Thursday night.

Had to work 8 - 5 so I was pretty exhausted by the time my workout came around.

BB Shoulder Press
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10

Lat Raises with the bar
    45 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10

DB Shoulder presses
    60 x 10
    65 x 10
    70 x 8

DB Shrugs
    75 x 10
    80 x 10
    80 x 10

BB Front Shrugs
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10

Smith Machine Rear Shrugs
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10

-------------------------SAT AND SUNDAY OFF-------------------------------

Monday - Chest - Slept Okay, feeling very tired, and not the Alpha feeling, TEST feels very low, not liking how i feel, but sometimes I get like this, not attributing to HGH pro.

BB Bench:
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    195 x 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 3

Incline BB Press:
    135 x 10
    145 x 10
    155 x 10
    165 x 10

DB Flys:
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

DB Press:
    3 sets x 5 with 70's

Dips:

3 sets of 12

Tricep Pull Downs:

120 x 12
    130 x 12
    140 x 10
    150 x 10

Skull Crushers:
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10
    110 x 10

Then Abs.

Will post Tuesday After lunch
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10

Been busy as hell the last few days, haven't been able to update!

I apologize.

Friday was shoulder day, slept Like a rock Thursday night.

Had to work 8 - 5 so I was pretty exhausted by the time my workout came around.

BB Shoulder Press
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10

Lat Raises with the bar
    45 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 10

DB Shoulder presses
    60 x 10
    65 x 10
    70 x 8

DB Shrugs
    75 x 10
    80 x 10
    80 x 10

BB Front Shrugs
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10

Smith Machine Rear Shrugs
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 10

-------------------------SAT AND SUNDAY OFF-------------------------------

Monday - Chest - Slept Okay, feeling very tired, and not the Alpha feeling, TEST feels very low, not liking how i feel, but sometimes I get like this, not attributing to HGH pro.

BB Bench:
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    195 x 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 3

Incline BB Press:
    135 x 10
    145 x 10
    155 x 10
    165 x 10

DB Flys:
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

DB Press:
    3 sets x 5 with 70's

Dips:

3 sets of 12

Tricep Pull Downs:

120 x 12
    130 x 12
    140 x 10
    150 x 10

Skull Crushers:
    80 x 10
    90 x 10
    100 x 10
    110 x 10

Then Abs.

Will post Tuesday After lunch
    ever thought about a test booster?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Some week's my test is through the roof.
    I was scared because I'm only 21, and I already have oily skin. Whats the point of a wide back with acne all over it lol.
    Current Stats:

Bench Max 255 x 5
    Squat 255 x 10
    Leg Press 500 x 10

Some week's my test is through the roof.
    I was scared because I'm only 21, and I already have oily skin. Whats the point of a wide back with acne all over it lol.
    natural test boosters wont have that effect on you as you are not adding extra test into the system... you are basically fostering an enviornmetn for your body to optimize its natural output levels.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!