Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs down Talk about heartless

Me and my ex of 3.5 years have been seeing each other a few times a week, and even had sex a couple of times last week. The thing is I lost touch with all of my friends while she is very social. She goes out every weekend with many people. Tonight there were like 3 or 4 parties and I asked her if she is going. She said no. I said - don't lie ti me, like you always do, I know you will go. She promised that she is not going. I told her that I don't mind her going, but just to be honest. I also said that I wanted to go.

Well, 1 hour ago I call her and she doesn't respond. I call a few more times and tell her that im going to her house. She calls me 20 mins later and asks me:guess where am I? I said: to a party. She says yes. I begin to tell her how miserable I am and that i have to wake up in 5 hours to go to work, and that I can't sleep because of it. She tells me: Im gonna go, kiss your dogie, bye-bye - and laughs while she hangs up. Then she turns her phone off.

I don't understand this We hung out all day, I bought her a handbag and paid for dinner like old times. She kisses me still. It doesn't seem like we broke up, but she insists on being single. She plays with my nerves every single time I talk to her or meet her. Im seriously becoming suicidal. I just graduated college, lost my friends, Im not with her officially.

**** I can't sleep. Im going to do something crazy these days.
    Im sorry for this mess. I just feel so empty at the moment...
    Last edited by TT1; 03-21-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like she's using you brah, you've got to get yourself away from her. Good things never come from relationships on such rocky foundations.

You need to move on.

Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chris A is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong issues, u have

D2Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Grug View Post
    Sounds like she's using you brah, you've got to get yourself away from her. Good things never come from relationships on such rocky foundations.

You need to move on.
    x2.

AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500)
    Sounds like you are being used as Grug previously stated.

TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Im going and im getting that ****ing bag tomorrow so I can return it.

AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TT1 View Post
    thats the spirit, repped

SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000)
    dawg. how old are you ? if your young just take it as a lesson learned.

but honestly you going to buy a bag for some chick and she's gonna play you like that? she thinks of you as a clwon and dosen't respect you?

go fck her again then never talk to her again.

deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathdroprob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take control of her. Tell her what she is and isnt doing.
    And act like your her boss adn you dont need her. Man up. Go Alpha on her ass.

Demand sex and when you do, think of yourself only, and finish when you want. Really drive her hard. And maybe even jizz on her face to show her whos boss.
    Maybe even just fu*k her then leave.. say youve got more important **** to take care of.

See how smart she acts then

The thing is im not young either. Im 24 and that was my first serious relationship. I just can't let go. Neg me for being a vagina.

SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000) SouthpawKO is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The thing is im not young either. Im 24 and that was my first serious relationship. I just can't let go. Neg me for being a vagina.
    nah don't dweell son, just learn. everyones gotta learn somehow, right?

Originally Posted by SouthpawKO View Post
    nah don't dweell son, just learn. everyones gotta learn somehow, right?
    Im running out of time bro.

89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 89FoxBody has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chris A View Post
    strong issues, u have

Dumb **** like this doesn't help....

OP, there's nothing that a bunch of dudes who sit up til all hours of the night at their computer desks can say to you to improve your situation. That can only come from one person and that's you.

I have been in a similar situation where the bitch just broke up with me out of nowhere, with no warning whatsoever. It was literally like 2 days after one of my best friends was taken off life support after a car accident. Honestly, it felt like the end of the world, but obviously I didn't eat a bullet. She fed me **** like "I still want to be friends" and all sorts of other sappy ****, and all it did was make it harder for me to get her out of my head...It dragged on for 4 months after the breakup and it ruined my relationship with another girl. I can't believe how pathetic I was when I look back at myself. I definitely had my blinders on, there is no question about that.

My point is that you shouldn't let yourself get to this point. Completely cut off all contact with her. Do not text her, do not call her, do not go to her house. OP, you need to forget that this broad exists. She is not faithful. She is not honest. She is not a good person. She does not have your best interests at heart. She does not care how you feel or what you do. The only thing that she cares about is what she wants to do and what feels good. She is a selfish person, and she does not deserve a damn thing from you. Do not give her a 2nd chance to break your heart.

Don't listen to songs that she likes. Don't watch movies that she liked. Avoid places you went to often, if possible. Throw away any pictures of her or anything she wrote to you. Sell any gifts she gave to you. Throw away or hide everything that reminds you of this girl.

It sounds drastic...But drastic is what you need.

I'm obviously no shrink or anything but I know exactly how you feel. The truth of the matter is that you're your own person. Nobody else makes you what you are...Keep telling yourself that your life will be better with her out of it. You will see more and more every day that there is truth to it. People say that the best way to heal is time and sadly that's true...But in the mean time you need to occupy yourself. Meet new people, get a hobby, read a book, exercise like a mofo, do whatever you have to do to keep your mind occupied. The days pass by slowly at first but before you realize it it's been a month, 2 months, and you find yourself not caring about her 'that way' anymore...and you will be a better person for it.

Honestly, that breakup took place 2 years ago and I still look up the girl's driveway when I drive by. I am pretty bitter about the whole situation, but letting it consume you will only twist you into a bitter person. The best thing you can do is just focus on yourself and what you have to do to make every day the best it can possibly be.

Sorry bout the wall of text.

PM me if you want.

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    She is your ex son. She does not have to tell you where she is going. You bought her a handbag and dinner??? r u retarded? Go wipe your eyes and your vagina , go to sleep and tomarrow, if your lucky, youll wake up a man.

Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    youll wake up a man.
    Probably not.

Originally Posted by 89FoxBody View Post
    Dumb **** like this doesn't help....
    Thank you - ill pm you.

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    Probably not.
    I said " hopefully" but I dont think you will. LOL. Now go wipe your vagina son.

Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    I said " hopefully" but I dont think you will. LOL. Now go wipe your vagina son.
    You make me lol so hard.

Another thing. During the day she said that I don't have any game, and she is going to try and help me be a better person and meet someone new - jesus. Pathetic.

sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sfvalley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Move on you prick.

Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jussst_Blaze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    aww man this is sad if true.
    Steelers Fan : We just players in this game we be, so blame the referee don't complain to me!

Two up Two down.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Listen man, here's the truth. She's an ex for a reason, and that reason is becoming pretty obvious - she's a bitch. Now, why the **** are you buying an ex dinner and a ****ing handbag? And she told you that you don't have any game? You can't see how she's playing you like a fiddle and you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it. Tell her straight up to **** off, you don't want **** from her.

Quit being a pussy, move on. Grow some balls dude; you need to hear harsh words because coddling a pussy does not help anyone.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dom_88 View Post
    Listen man, here's the truth. She's an ex for a reason, and that reason is becoming pretty obvious - she's a bitch. Now, why the **** are you buying an ex dinner and a ****ing handbag? And she told you that you don't have any game? You can't see how she's playing you like a fiddle and you're too much of a pussy to do anything about it. Tell her straight up to **** off, you don't want **** from her.

Quit being a pussy, move on. Grow some balls dude; you need to hear harsh words because coddling a pussy does not help anyone.
    This!!!! ^^^

Dude you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else....When you are happy with yourself, you will find the right girl. This one sounds like a stupid hobag.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP I was in a situation like yours too. My ex and I broke up, but we still always talked like we were going out, we did **** like we were going out, we still always had sex. Like even after we broke up, we would go out somewhere and I would always pay for her. But after a while, it would only be like we would only go somewhere if she wanted to. Like me and her would make plans weeks ahead, and than the last day she would cancel on me saying shes going to a party with her friends instead.

I learned a lot from having a girlfriend like that. One day I got so pissed off at her selfishness that I told her shes a ****ing whore that can't live without a dick in her mouth and she is outta mah life. She was mad for 3 days, and after 3 days she started calling me crying how she misses me how she was sorry for everything she did but you know what..I know girls like that dont change so I just ignored her. And you know what...ignoring her was the best decision I ever made.

I know it's not gonna be easy to do, but you just have to tell her to **** off and let her go. From my experience I can tell you girls like that will not change what so ever. Your still young dude, there are a lot more fish in the sea for you to catch your age. Dont sweat about that you will find someone else go out and start dating people again.

Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me and my ex of 3.5 years have been seeing each other a few times a week, and even had sex a couple of times last week. The thing is I lost touch with all of my friends while she is very social. She goes out every weekend with many people. Tonight there were like 3 or 4 parties and I asked her if she is going. She said no. I said - don't lie ti me, like you always do, I know you will go. She promised that she is not going. I told her that I don't mind her going, but just to be honest. I also said that I wanted to go.

Well, 1 hour ago I call her and she doesn't respond. I call a few more times and tell her that im going to her house. She calls me 20 mins later and asks me:guess where am I? I said: to a party. She says yes. I begin to tell her how miserable I am and that i have to wake up in 5 hours to go to work, and that I can't sleep because of it. She tells me: Im gonna go, kiss your dogie, bye-bye - and laughs while she hangs up. Then she turns her phone off.

I don't understand this We hung out all day, I bought her a handbag and paid for dinner like old times. She kisses me still. It doesn't seem like we broke up, but she insists on being single. She plays with my nerves every single time I talk to her or meet her. Im seriously becoming suicidal. I just graduated college, lost my friends, Im not with her officially.

**** I can't sleep. Im going to do something crazy these days.
    Im sorry for this mess. I just feel so empty at the moment...
    If you were the one kissing the other person's ass in the relationship, that person can be heartless like that.

It's pretty low. They don't think about our feelings. It's all about them.

But whatever bro, time to move on. Sounds like the bitch has been fooling around with other people at parties.

Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Messiahtype is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That bitch is ****ing other dudes and you are buying her handbags. If you were 16 this would be understandable. You're 24. I thought balls dropped by then.

Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nikhiln25 View Post
    OP I was in a situation like yours too. My ex and I broke up, but we still always talked like we were going out, we did **** like we were going out, we still always had sex. Like even after we broke up, we would go out somewhere and I would always pay for her. But after a while, it would only be like we would only go somewhere if she wanted to. Like me and her would make plans weeks ahead, and than the last day she would cancel on me saying shes going to a party with her friends instead.

I learned a lot from having a girlfriend like that. One day I got so pissed off at her selfishness that I told her shes a ****ing whore that can't live without a dick in her mouth and she is outta mah life. She was mad for 3 days, and after 3 days she started calling me crying how she misses me how she was sorry for everything she did but you know what..I know girls like that dont change so I just ignored her. And you know what...ignoring her was the best decision I ever made.

I know it's not gonna be easy to do, but you just have to tell her to **** off and let her go. From my experience I can tell you girls like that will not change what so ever. Your still young dude, there are a lot more fish in the sea for you to catch your age. Dont sweat about that you will find someone else go out and start dating people again.
    this is good advice.

OP you are scared to lose her.

what i can tell you is this:

that you will find someone else

that your next relationship will be 100 times better

that if you give it a week it will start to get easier...then a week turns into a month etc

but the last thing? you aren't going to take any of our advice. you will probably beg for her back and cry for days over the situation. you will think your relationship was different and you guys are meant to be. it sucks but we've all been there in a long relationship. you'll learn learn a lot from this and TIME does heal all wounds.

dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The thing is I lost touch with all of my friends while she is very social. I just graduated college, lost my friends, Im not with her officially.
    get your ****ing friends back, you need to man up and apologize for being a bitch while you were dating her, i almost lost my friends when i was dating my ex, never worth losing your friends for girls, bros before hoes. she is tryin to keep you as her guy on the side that she can **** when she feels like but knows won't be out having fun with out her. you need to get out to bars, clubs and **** and get the hell over it. sooo many girls are hotter and way better than that bitch. stop crying and be a man, the sooner you tell that bitch off the sooner you can start the rest and better part of your life.

throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) throwanade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should keep texting her and calling her.

It shows interest and eventually she will know how thoughtful you are and she's be all over you. You should take her out to dinner again and buy her 2 handbags. Make sure you pay for her dinner and order her favorite dessert. Maybe then she will take you to a party. Don't waste time to socialize with any of your old friends, it might not give enough attention to her and you won't get sex. Just sit in your room and listen to her favorite music and keep leaving her voicemail while staring at her picture. The more messages you leave, the more she will like you for being so thoughtful and caring of her.

Or you can listen to 89FoxBody...
    Last edited by throwanade; 03-22-2009 at 07:58 AM.

dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzlpower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another thing. During the day she said that I don't have any game, and she is going to try and help me be a better person and meet someone new - jesus. Pathetic.

you dont need her you need janky.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113695161