diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

**MuscleTech Nano Vapor/Cell-Tech Sample Review**

Video Cliffs

Nano Vapor

- Mixes well
    - Tastes good (Blue Raspberry)
    - After about 30 minutes I could feel the energy buzz/pumps in the gym

Overall Rating: 8/10

Cell-Tech

- Mixes well
    - Tastes good (Grape)
    - Took in the am on a non workout day and didn't have any negative side effects and overall felt pretty good after sipping on it.

Overall Rating (Based on mixability and tase): 9/10

I am more into PWO's than a Creatine supplement, I would definitely buy/recommend a tub of Nano Vapor however, I would not purchase Cell-Tech based on the fact I do not use Creatine as a supplement.

Thanks again, MuscleTechJake for the samples and logging opportunity.

- Mack
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the honest review Mack, hope to get you some more product to review soon.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechJake View Post
    Thanks for the honest review Mack, hope to get you some more product to review soon.
    I'd love to do it!
    I'm finding out that I really enjoy taking a PWO, so if MuscleTech is coming out with a new blend and you need some reviewers, you know where to find me!

Thanks again!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8