Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Juggernaut quest....

So this is my Very first challenge! I am really excited because most challenges are not open to canadian residents. So here's my chance!

I guess I should introduce myself to everyone and tell a bit about myself. My name is Nikita (Ndalke) I am 23 yrs old and a mom of 2. My daughter is 3 and my son is 10 months. I started on my weight loss journey 6 weeks after having my son...I was really depressed and had no self-confidence. I really needed a change and I decided getting back into shape and eating healthy would be the change I needed. It was a slow start, I had a c-section so basicly started from the bottom and had to fight my way back into shape and even just getting strength and muscle back into my core. I really want to get into Bikini competitions once I feel ready mentally and physically...but until then my current goal is to be ready for a photo shoot in august and to help others get into a healthier lifestyle.

Right now I dont have any infinte labs products. Will be able to order some on the 28th...only problem is it takes forever to get here lol. 12 days +! So im going to be starting a little behind.

My workouts right now are basicly getting in what I can...my husband works away from home 4 days straight then home 4 days, then I work as well. For the 4 days I make it in to the gym I have an Upper body/ Lower body program. For days when I cant get there I am doing what I can at home and using Your shape with Jenny McCarthy on the Wii. I do cardio/plyometrics 5-6 days a week.

Upper Body
    1. Twisting Hammer curl 12 reps X3
    2. Angle Rows 12 reps X3
    3. Dumbbell Bench Press 12 reps X3
    4. Seated Tri Extension 12 reps X3

1. Push ups 20 reps X3
    2. Bench Dips 15 reps X3
    3. Dumbbell Shoulder Press 12 reps X3
    4. Medicine Ball Twist 30 repsX3

1. Bicep Bar curl 12 reps X3
    2. Overhead Tricep Extension 12reps X3
    3. Straight Bar Press 12 reps X3
    4. Lat Pulldown 12 reps X3

1. Reverse fly 12 reps X3
    2. Butterfly 12 repsX3
    3. T-bar rows 12 reps X3
    4. Plank maxX3

Lower Body
    1.Smith Machine Squats 15 repsX3
    2. Hamstring Curl 12 reps X3
    3. Deadlift 15 reps X3
    4. Decline crunches max X3

1. Leg extension 15 reps X3
    2. Step downs 10 each leg X3
    3.Lunges 32 reps X3
    4. Jump Squats 15 reps X3

1.Calf raises( 3 ways) 10reps ea X3
    2. Stiff legged Deadlift 15reps X3
    3. Oblique Crunch max X3
    4. Plie Squat 15 repsX3

Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting other Juggernaut challengers
    ~ISAGENIX~ www.nikitadalke.isagenix.com (independent associate)
    ~My Isagenix blog- http://nikitasisagenixblog.blogspot.ca/

~*You always have a choice*~

Strong is the new Skinny

JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyRingo350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats on choosing a healthy lifestlye. The community of support here is one of kind. Good luck, train hard, and remember health is number 1. Welcome to the Juggernaut!
    A total@A body weight
    Jesus, Powerlifting, Strongman, foggy mirrors.

dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome my friend!
    Be sure to keep in touch with other Juggernauts, for continued support.
    I'll be dropping in on you every so often to support you and make sure you are keeping the training intense
    Your going to love your Infinite Labs products
    ---------Dalk
    USN Crew
    (Former)Keto Crew - 21lbs down in 57days.
    Boxing Crew
    Running Crew

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome nice intro, anme is Shawn , call me BOOG
    again welcome....

TTYL

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you! I am really looking forward to this opportunity

Just uploaded my photos...didnt have a newspaper so I used my cell phone!

Strong is the new Skinny

CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut.. Nice Program you have goin on there. Your goin to love this group these guys and gals are awesome !!!!!!
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

Originally Posted by Ndalke View Post
    So this is my Very first challenge! I am really excited because most challenges are not open to canadian residents. So here's my chance!

I guess I should introduce myself to everyone and tell a bit about myself. My name is Nikita (Ndalke) I am 23 yrs old and a mom of 2. My daughter is 3 and my son is 10 months. I started on my weight loss journey 6 weeks after having my son...I was really depressed and had no self-confidence. I really needed a change and I decided getting back into shape and eating healthy would be the change I needed. It was a slow start, I had a c-section so basicly started from the bottom and had to fight my way back into shape and even just getting strength and muscle back into my core. I really want to get into Bikini competitions once I feel ready mentally and physically...but until then my current goal is to be ready for a photo shoot in august and to help others get into a healthier lifestyle.

Right now I dont have any infinte labs products. Will be able to order some on the 28th...only problem is it takes forever to get here lol. 12 days +! So im going to be starting a little behind.

My workouts right now are basicly getting in what I can...my husband works away from home 4 days straight then home 4 days, then I work as well. For the 4 days I make it in to the gym I have an Upper body/ Lower body program. For days when I cant get there I am doing what I can at home and using Your shape with Jenny McCarthy on the Wii. I do cardio/plyometrics 5-6 days a week.

Upper Body
    2. Angle Rows 12 reps X3

1. Push ups 20 reps X3
    2. Bench Dips 15 reps X3

2. Butterfly 12 repsX3
    3. T-bar rows 12 reps X3
    4. Plank maxX3

Lower Body
    3. Deadlift 15 reps X3

3.Lunges 32 reps X3

3. Oblique Crunch max X3
    4. Plie Squat 15 repsX3

nice intensity in ur workouts like that welcome to the contest ull have a great time
    old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

Hi Nikita, welcome, you have joined the juggernaut team, we are here to support you and your goal, stay positive, stay safe, any thing you need just reach out,

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

www.infinitelabs.com

www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome and Sub'd!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

sresrt.uuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Welcome

Hey Nikita,

Welcome to the challenge! I'm Caleb, you can call be Sresr if you like though, too.

Your workout plan looks really good. I'm curious about what you're doing for nutrition and for your supp stack. Any special Super Mom tips on quick and nutritious eats?

Good luck to you!

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Upper Body
    2. Angle Rows 12 reps X3

1. Push ups 20 reps X3
    2. Bench Dips 15 reps X3

2. Butterfly 12 repsX3
    3. T-bar rows 12 reps X3
    4. Plank maxX3

Lower Body
    3. Deadlift 15 reps X3

3.Lunges 32 reps X3

3. Oblique Crunch max X3
    4. Plie Squat 15 repsX3

Welcome! So glad to have you here. The more the better!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Originally Posted by sresrt.uuts View Post
    Hey Nikita,

Welcome to the challenge! I'm Caleb, you can call be Sresr if you like though, too.

Your workout plan looks really good. I'm curious about what you're doing for nutrition and for your supp stack. Any special Super Mom tips on quick and nutritious eats?

Good luck to you!
    Thank you. For supplements I take my multi, extra vit C, fish oils, and extra calcium w/magnesium. I had started some Slimquick razor a few days ago (before joining on here), i've used it before and it works really well. Nutritionally we tend to eat alot of fresh veggies and fruit. Chicken and wild meat is also a major part. I also make a lot of protein bars! My daughter LOVES them, she could eat a whole batch in one sitting! For something quick its usually cook up some chicken then cut up a bunch of veggies, but i have done a meatloaf (similar to Jamie Easons) and then cut it up and freeze it so I can just quickly grab out a couple portions and thaw it.

Strong is the new Skinny

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome! Looking forward to following your contest journey!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERANAUT family Nikita - nice to have you on board. We have a great group of guys and gals in this challenge all with their own goals and ambitions. Looking forward to watching your progress. Looks like you have a great workout routine established. How about nutrition? Do you track everything or just try to eat healthy?
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Welcome to the JUGGERANAUT family Nikita - nice to have you on board. We have a great group of guys and gals in this challenge all with their own goals and ambitions. Looking forward to watching your progress. Looks like you have a great workout routine established. How about nutrition? Do you track everything or just try to eat healthy?
    Thank you everyone! So I just finished my....umm Wii....workout lol. I know that probably sounds strange but it gets me sweating..figure its better then sitting at home and wishing I could get to the gym. Might as well do something! Its basicly all plyometrics. Now im just eating breaky, 2 egg whites, 1 piece whole wheat toast and 1 cup of watermelon.

I tried to keep track of my nutrition but I found it to be a real pain in the butt, especially with how busy i can get with work, the house and the kids. I just try to eat healthy and keep portions small. I typically dont eat much for carbs because I find they make me bloat and feel gross. Does anyone else find that as well?

Strong is the new Skinny

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you everyone! So I just finished my....umm Wii....workout lol. I know that probably sounds strange but it gets me sweating..figure its better then sitting at home and wishing I could get to the gym. Might as well do something! Its basicly all plyometrics. Now im just eating breaky, 2 egg whites, 1 piece whole wheat toast and 1 cup of watermelon.

I tried to keep track of my nutrition but I found it to be a real pain in the butt, especially with how busy i can get with work, the house and the kids. I just try to eat healthy and keep portions small. I typically dont eat much for carbs because I find they make me bloat and feel gross. Does anyone else find that as well?
    I know what you are saying about the carbs. I have some carbs for breakfast and a little amount throughout the day, but honestly my biggest carb meal is typically my last meal--a bit unconventional, but I think it helps me sleep and recover.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Nikita, I sent some reputation points for your introduction. I look forward to your progress, if you need help with posting pictures in your log or even videos? Just let us reps know, we are here to help!

Welcome Neighbor into the I AM Juggernaut contest!

Last edited by Bronzebird; 06-20-2011 at 11:27 AM.
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    I know what you are saying about the carbs. I have some carbs for breakfast and a little amount throughout the day, but honestly my biggest carb meal is typically my last meal--a bit unconventional, but I think it helps me sleep and recover.
    I was doing the same thing, but i hit the gym around 8pm and i would feel soooo bloated that it made it really uncomfortable to work out. So ive been mainly taking in carbs with my veggies.

Strong is the new Skinny

Oh thank you! Hahaha I will probably be asking. I havent used the forums before now so im sure ill have some questions.

Strong is the new Skinny

So i am kid free tonight! Looks like ill be able to hit the gym Thinking my legs need a good workout

Strong is the new Skinny

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems I'm constantly stumbling on new threads, awesome...the more the merrier.

Welcome to the Juggernaut Fam, look forward to following your progress and watching you exceed your goals!

I know! I love meeting all the different and interesting individuals on here. Im on here more then ******** now haha.

Strong is the new Skinny

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

welcome and hope ya gota workout in

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wii workouts for the win! My roommate uses his Wii for that too

kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmysue will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool :)

HELLO JUGGERNAUT! get it girl!
    OBSESSION IS THE WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED.

follow my log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134957221

So I thought I should post my "before" pictures on here so ppl know where im starting out at And I know im not smiling! lol. I get alot of comments on the no smiling thing...i just get focused on my camera and trying to not blur the picture. I dont even know if they worked so please let me know haha ---> Newbie at this <---

And any recommendations on flavours or products? Ill be ordering some stuff next week!!
    Attached Images

Strong is the new Skinny

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Wii workouts for the win! My roommate uses his Wii for that too
    Really?! Yay lol...i felt kinda weird admitting that I was using the Wii as part of my workouts .

Strong is the new Skinny

Originally Posted by J_D828 View Post
    welcome and hope ya gota workout in

BOOG
    Thanks BOOG I got one in this morning...gunna hit the gym in about 10 mins

Strong is the new Skinny

Really?! Yay lol...i felt kinda weird admitting that I was using the Wii as part of my workouts .
    Nothing wrong with that haha. They are intersting and fun. His mom actually lost weight doing the Wii workouts so thats pretty cool too!

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wii is great. Like you said, anything that gets you sweating and off the couch is great! Plyo's super tough too. WTG!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555