Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking Test Boostin with Supremacy!

Neogenix needs 2 testers for...

SUPREMACY!!!

Supremacy is a synergistic matrix of specialized herbal extracts designed to optimize endogenous hormone levels for enhancing muscle growth while accelerating fat loss. This is systematically done by modulating estrogen levels, indirectly increasing testosterone production, freeing bound inactive testosterone, and reducing cortisol and prolactin levels while improving nutrient utilization.

By optimizing hormone levels this way, we are able to positively influence the anabolic/catabolic ratios within your body. With this positive balance comes an environment where muscle builds faster and fat burns more efficiently. This allows Supremacy to favorably augment body composition in the safest, most efficient way possible - naturally.

Users of Supremacy are reporting average muscle gains in excess of one pound of lean muscle mass per week with a noticeable loss of bodyfat occurring simultaneously. Best of all, this is accomplished without any negative impact on natural hormone production.

For maximum results, a dosing protocol of up the 8-weeks may be utilized by athletes wanting to experience the full muscle building/hormone optimizing potential only Supremacy can provide!

More information on Supremacy available in the store:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/sup.html

------------------------------------------------------

Some awesome Supremacy logs:

bloodsimple1234
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116716471

B1GinNY82307
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115643891
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116376741

JACastellano
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116760391

------------------------------------------------------

Please post up an application and we'll select the most qualified applicants!

Height:

Weight:

Training experience:

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Test Booster history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    Each tester will receive one bottle of Supremacy to log during a 30-day period.

Deadline for applications is when we decide. Winners will be announced when we feel we have qualified applicants. This promotion is open to US individuals only!!

Further conditions:

Testers must not have used any hormonal supplement in the last 30 days!!
    Testers must log the product on Bodybuilding.com's Sponsored Logs section.
    Testers must be 18 years of age or older.
    Testers must be available to start their log immediately after receiving the product.
    Testers must NOT have any medical condition(s).
    Testers must NOT make any changes to their nutrition or training during the log.
    Testers must NOT add other variables such as new supplements during the log.
    Testers must NOT have any "pending logs/reviews" from any other company.
    Testers must keep the log going for the duration of the product.
    Testers must update their logs at least 4 times per week.
    Testers must post body measurements and PR's that are known in their lifts.
    Testers are encouraged to provide "Before" and "After" photos.

Please fill out the application with as much information as possible.
    o_O

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First!
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still waiting for the Amplitude logging But I'm out of the sponsored log business for a bit
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my current log will conclude 10/4 and then I'm taking a full week off for strategic deconditioning and detox...10/13 I'd be able to first start this as I also will begin my new workout program...I'd been really looking for a natty T booster to cut with....just about done with an 8 week HST bulk program

may I go ahead and throw up an app?
    Last edited by wlknier; 09-28-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: .
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wlknier View Post
    my current log will conclude 10/4 and then I'm taking a full week off for strategic deconditioning and detox...10/13 I'd be able to first start this as I also will begin my new workout program...I'd been really looking for a natty T booster to cut with....just about done with an 8 week HST bulk program

Your not going to be high during this log? hahaha

NEOGENIX, giving away more Supremacy?! Awesome

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can't cut while you're high

does not compute
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 185

Training experience: 2 years (went from 133 to 185)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): MAX-OT style, I change up a few of the exercises.
    http://www.skiplacour.com/max_ot_routine_4.htm

Short Term Goal: bulk decently lean to 200

Long Term Goal: be 220-240 contest condition naturally

Test Booster history (as much detail as possible): I went on 1500mg of Tribulus terrestris extract last year. Gained a good amount of strength during that time.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116880591
    a link to my blog is on there, which has the rest of my log

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    good stuff here.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can't cut while you're high

does not compute
    would for me

I envy your willpower, I turn into an eating machine
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Throw it up
    o_O

bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bhylton85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height:5'10"

Weight:196

Training experience:About 10 years. I was the skinny kid in high school (~140 lbs) and I've been up to ~220. Currently, trying hard to cut to about 185.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I change it up a lot but I usually lift at least 4 days a week, trying to lift as much as possible, always worked for me.

Short Term Goal:Cut it about 185 and get under 14% BF.

Long Term Goal:Maintain about 185-195 and get BF below 12%

Test Booster history (as much detail as possible):None

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Definitely.
    NASM CPT

scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Height: 5 10

Weight: 196

Training experience: 2 years, started at 145 pounds and am currently still bulking.

my diet is around 4k calories a day clean. Lots of oats, bread, eggs, chicken, milk, yogurt, tuna, fruit smoothies, broccoli, nuts, clif builder bars, multi-grain pasta, 90/10 ground beef.

monday - back between 12-16 sets
    tuesday - off
    wednesday - chest 14 sets
    thursday - off
    friday - arms 10 sets for each bis and tris
    saturday - shoulders 14-15 sets
    sunday - legs 16-22 sets

if you look through anyone of my logs you will get a feel of the exercises I do and reps, I generally try to go by feel and try to increase the weight with same reps on at least one exercise every workout.

Short Term Goal: As of right now I think my arms are lagging the most and would like to add .25 inches to my arms in the next month, and I think a test booster would be perfect for helping me boost gains and break through the plateau. Also, I'd like to add more width to my back.

Long Term Goal: Bulk to 230 and stay at my current BF of about 12-13%

Test Booster history (as much detail as possible): I've taken fx mass and hyperdrol x2 for 8 weeks. Which I ran a log just for myself to keep track of my progress.

CL Blue Gene - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118357121

DTS NO-Beta - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119145491 (in progress but I wont be adding any new sups, so it should be fine and wont effect my opinion or results)

Then personal fx mass and hyperdrol x2 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=scrace

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes.
    “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500)

nice

if i didn't have a log i would be all over this good luck to all, herd its good stuff!

Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile My Application - I Am Excited

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    6'1

Weight:

Training experience:
    Powerlifting since 2001. I go to a few meets a year and do pretty good. This year I average over 1625 which is down from 2008 but I have been working alot and having a baby hinders my sleep slightly.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Not much to say, I do heavy push/pull training 4x a week. I focus on strength gains over looks.

Short Term Goal:

Strength Increase

Long Term Goal:
    Pro Card - Strongest Man Contest

Test Booster history:
    T-Force
    BioForge
    Activate Xtreme
    Stoked
    T-Bol
    Stak 2
    Primal Male

Other product reviews / logs you have done:

My Most recent sponsored reviews/logs

Sci-Fit - Fat Free Beef Stix:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119270581

T-Force:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119030171

LG Science E-911:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119206861

Labrada Recharge:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116536301

Can you post "before" and "after" photos:
    Yes

I was looking into running supremacy as I hear good things about it and look forward to the chance at running a nice detailed log/review for you guys
    I Got Gyno From Reading The Forums At BB.Com

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking good guys. keep them coming
    New Coming Soon

jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Height:
    -5'9

Weight:

-I started training when I was 15.I have been training for 7 years now.I have broke many goals and have improved my body dramatically over these years.I am now wanting to start competing in bodybuilding.So my training has gotten even more intense then it was before.Why should you choose me?You should choose me because it would be nice to test out a great product and I could use the extra boost in test.Also, through the 7 years I have tried many test boosters.That's why I would be a great prospect to log this product because I could compare it to the top brands like stoked,activate xtreme,blue gene,bio forge,animal stak,etc.My log on this product will be honest and detailed.

Short Term Goal:
    -Gain 10ibs.

Long Term Goal:
    -Become a pro bodybuilder.

-stoked,activate xtreme,blue gene,t-bol,mass fx,bio forge,animal stak,etc. I can't think of anymore right now.

-None but this would be a great opportunity to make my first log!

-Yes

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any reason you are only going to have them log one bottle?

I have found that typically it is after the first bottle that results really become obvious and the gains become consistent....

My guess is that as soon as the "good stuff" starts, ther log will be over.....

Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Any reason you are only going to have them log one bottle?

I have found that typically it is after the first bottle that results really become obvious and the gains become consistent....

My guess is that as soon as the "good stuff" starts, ther log will be over.....
    Most people don't like logging for more than one month straight.
    o_O

scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    I'd be more than willing to log for 8 weeks. I did it everyday on another log for 8 weeks. It's the least I could do or getting a product free of charge.
    “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fair enough

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    alright, alright.

I'll let you send me a bottle

Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if I am picked I will probally pick up a second bottle. Better results and IMO is what others will want to see.
    I Got Gyno From Reading The Forums At BB.Com

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    alright, alright.

I'll let you send me a bottle
    Keep dreaming
    o_O

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is win.
    goodbros, always and forever.

I'll log it for two months

Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linthorne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    meh, screw i was thinkin' of tryin a test booster why not do it for a cause an get a little more push out of logging it. thats if ya wanna ship a bottle up north tho.

Height:
    6'' with shoes prolly 5"11ish without

Weight:

Training experience:
    lifting for 2 years went from 155-174 down to 165

Currently on a three day split

1xwarm up set
    3x working sets of 6-8 reps

Day1: Push
    Chest: Flat Bench, Incline, Dips, flies
    Shoulders: Military press, wide grip upward row, side laterals
    Tri's: Extensions, reverse grip pulldowns, skull crushers

Day2: Pull
    Back: Deadlifts, bent over rows (or T bar), straight out pulldowns (arms straight out no clue
    what they're called works upper inner back)
    Bi's: Preachers Curls (one arm or two), Alt grip BB curls, Close grip chins
    Forearms: Circuit three exercises 2 times each: Sittin wrist curls, standing wrist curls
    (behind back) and the Stick and rope rollx2 (up down up down)
    Abs: Reverse Crunches, crunches and sometimes i throw in somethin random
    Day3:Legs
    Upper: Squats, Leg extensions, Leg press
    Hamstrings: Leg curls (occasionally stiff-leg deadlifts too)
    Calves: Sitting calf raise, standing calf raise
    Very light cardio: 10mins of cycling or 10 mins jog

Day4:Break
    Day5:Break
    Day6:repeat

Short Term Goal:
    Get to 185

Long Term Goal:
    Get to 185-195 an stay lean an keep it as long as i have the ability to

this'd be my first if given the chance

havent done one this'd also be my first but i am and have used other supplements

Certainly
    Last edited by Linthorne; 09-29-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: no one ships their stuff to canada awwwww

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some great apps so far. Keep them coming
    New Coming Soon

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i havent done a log in a while and have been interested in using supremacy..... might have to drop an app here.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    i havent done a log in a while and have been interested in using supremacy..... might have to drop an app here.
    Doooooooo it
    o_O