Thread: Proud of me

Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Proud of me

I use the playbook app to do my spin sessions. Gabriella guarvara is my go to person. However there were Gremlins in the mix! First I got booted out of my app, then my phone didn't recognize that I was casting so it kept shutting down. It also kept going into landscape mode causing my ride to pause. Finally my better half called me twice during the ride... This was towards the end. But hey in the past after the 3rd issue I would have called it quits. I finished, and that's what counts!!!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Castironqueen View Post
    I use the playbook app to do my spin sessions. Gabriella guarvara is my go to person. However there were Gremlins in the mix! First I got booted out of my app, then my phone didn't recognize that I was casting so it kept shutting down. It also kept going into landscape mode causing my ride to pause. Finally my better half called me twice during the ride... This was towards the end. But hey in the past after the 3rd issue I would have called it quits. I finished, and that's what counts!!!
    What are you talking about????
    On the list for Bannukah

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    What are you talking about????
    spin session on her phone. I mean, not the phone in a normal sense, itsa flat thingey with glass side, glow with light, and some picturez'nsнiт. And talks to you. It is as far removed from actually working out as it can go. I gather, while she was doing her "session" her husband called (itsa phone eh) and that smart thingey isn't so smart and interrupted her "workout". I mean, spin. You know, when you fly slow and slower, one wing lose the lift earlier and you spin from there. I guess thats what she was doing.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    I mean, spin. You know, when you fly slow and slower, one wing lose the lift earlier and you spin from there. I guess thats what she was doing.
    Stalling with a bunch of rudder, leading to spin, rookie mistake, her husband can hopefully advise her and avoid spinning in future.
    I saw it happen once about 300 yards in front of me with someone flying close to ground over airfield too slow and a bootful of rudder (presumably scared to dip the wing/nose to turn correctly?) unfortunately that was a fatal, an experienced pilot too. Edit, even more surprising... it was a USAF base and a single prop, can't describe any further details though, astonishing mistake from someone experienced.
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 03-28-2021 at 03:52 AM.

Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Castironqueen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, well. Let me go slow here.
    Smart phone cast to tv,
    Me ride spin bike,
    Lots of problems... Push through. Yay me

Registered User Vanilla-Gorilla's Avatar
    Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yay me
    Yep, go you!
    Pssst, Hey Buddy, your back is not that big, and your arms don't normally hang that way.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh, well. Let me go slow here.
    Smart phone cast to tv,
    Me ride spin bike,
    Lots of problems... Push through. Yay me
    So you are saying you just finish riding a stationary bike to the end? OK.
    On the list for Bannukah

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    So you are saying you just finish riding a stationary bike to the end? OK.
    Yes she made it. Unfortunately I heard BB.com weren't able to award her a medal because this guy cleaned them out already a couple of years back

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...medals+wearing