Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The Body Solid Calf Block

Hey guys,

I just received this calf block in the mail today and I am pretty stoked to start using it. I have the built-in calf block on my Parabody 350, but it is too small for my feet, so I always feel like I'm about to fall off while using it. This is especially true when I perform single leg calf raises which are necessary for me in order to use enough weight on each leg. The weight stack on my Parabody only goes up to 200lbs (basically my body weight) which is a joke to my skinny calves if they are exercised in tandem. Also, the edge of the block puts quite a bit of uncomfortable pressure on the balls and arches of my feet when I use heavy weight. The combined pain and awkwardness of the exercise often dissuades me from lowering my heels down far enough to get a good stretch and ROM.

I must the say that my first impression of this Body Solid Calf Block is quite positive. Assembly was quick and easy. The only snag was I had to peel the plastic Body Solid logo off and position it higher so that I could attach the squat plate flush against the face of the calf block. Fortunately, the logo came off clean with no glue residue and firmly restuck in place. I initially thought about not attaching the squat plate to save some floor space. But for those wondering, it is necessary to attach the squat plate so that the calf block doesn't roll foward while you're up on your toes. I tested this to make sure, without weights of course.

Now, the whole reason I purchased the Body Solid block was to perform calf raises in comfort, and boy does it deliver! The rough curved surface provides maximum contact friction, making the feet feel very secure throughout the entire range of motion. Of course, without a true edge, the surface is also infinitely more comfortable on the soles compared to a traditional calf block. This new found comfort encourages a deep stretch with every repetition which feels absolutely fantastic!

I highly recommend this block to anyone who has considered buying it and to those who want to sufficiently exercise their calves at home but neglect doing so because their feet feel uncomfortable on the equipment they currently use. Now, on with the pics!

Last edited by justinluck; 03-30-2010 at 08:34 PM.

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations. Is the weight stack the only weights you have? Just curious.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Justin, good review. I have this block too and I like it a lot as well. I had seen it prior to buying and thought it was awful expensive for a calf block. I got it in a great deal a couple of years ago and was impressed. The pics in all the ads don't give it justice, its big, its incredibly sturdy, and it is a really nice piece of equipment. I still think its a bit overpriced, but I don't think anybody who gets it would be disappointed in the long run. Definitely a "luxury" piece, but also underestimated imo.

If you do squats, try using the squat platform. I started using it for my light sets last fall and gradually got used to it enough that I use it for all sets now. It really puts your feet at a good angle and forces you to get the weight on your heels. In the last 6-7 months I have removed the squat pad on my bar, switched to only chalk for grip, and use wrestling shoes......becoming acclimated to the squat platform took no more effort in the big picture. The only issue is you have to be careful backing into it because, obviously, you don't want to trip on it.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wolfdragon View Post
    Congratulations. Is the weight stack the only weights you have? Just curious.
    The Parabody machine is my primary workout equipment for now. I also have 120lbs of 10lb plates that I have purchased from Walmart and Target over the years for use with standard spinlock dumbbells and a standard 1-inch bar, but I don't use these much.

Ideally, I would like to purchase a power rack and an olympic weight set in the somewhat near future. But I will need to sell the Parabody machine first, as it pretty much takes up all the space I have in the spare bedroom.

Thanks for the reps Keetman. You know I can certainly use them. Yeah, this is definitely a quality product. I just noticed the round handle underneath the slope. The handle really makes it easy to pick the whole thing up and move the block to where you need it. Nice touch. I bought mine from samsclub.com for about $72 (including tax and shipping). Great price IMO for the workmanship and materials. It's too bad it looks like Sam's Club is clearing out their Body Solid inventory. I can't find the calf block on there anymore and there are a few more Body Solid products I am interested in purchasing that are missing. I will e-mail Sam's Club and ask what the status is on these items.
    Last edited by justinluck; 03-31-2010 at 02:35 AM.

CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Body Solid Calf Black

We sell these all the time. They are awesome and should give every other company a clue to make there blocks; by themselves and attached to calf machines like this. I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I use mine for stretching as well as for calf raises and I have never had such a stretch in my lower calves as I currently get with this calf block. It is the one piece that I have owned for two years know and have not traded it up for something new that has come in. Hands down, Body Solid has done this one right. Solid, works like it should and better, & for the price, you can't beat it. Cheaper than any other calf apparatus out there.
    cff@christiansfitnessfactory.com
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good review. The only bad thing I have heard about this item is the price so far.
    Repped.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Calf Block

Originally Posted by CFF View Post
    We sell these all the time. They are awesome and should give every other company a clue to make there blocks; by themselves and attached to calf machines like this. I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I use mine for stretching as well as for calf raises and I have never had such a stretch in my lower calves as I currently get with this calf block. It is the one piece that I have owned for two years know and have not traded it up for something new that has come in. Hands down, Body Solid has done this one right. Solid, works like it should and better, & for the price, you can't beat it. Cheaper than any other calf apparatus out there.
    We sell ours for $74 (not including shipping). That is about $25 cheaper than most others out there. If you want you can PM and I will give you a code for $5 off this item as well. Model - SCB26
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Squat platform and stretching, what else can you use this peice for?
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the same block and got it for $50 shipped. Thing is, it is SO HIGH and cirverd I cannot balance on it while doing the calf stretches, let alone holding a barbell for added weight. How do you do it as I have to lean forward and lightly touch the wall to be able to use it but I want to use it with a barbell and added weight

The squat platform is a waste and I did not buy it for that as I swaut with my feet flat on the fllor (barefoot)
    Viper098

Calf Block

One side at a time with a heavy dumbbell in my hand and the other on my rack balancing me.

― Theodore Roosevelt

Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CFF View Post
    One side at a time with a heavy dumbbell in my hand and the other on my rack balancing me.
    gotcha!!!
    Viper098

shut up and smith squat hypnojedi's Avatar
    hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500) hypnojedi is not very helpful. (-500)
    Is the plate good for barbell hack squats too?

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reviving an old and good review.

I got this calf block from CFF yesterday and even though I knew people said it's bigger than you'd expect it was still bigger and more sturdy than I expected. It's over 6" tall and the squat part is nearly 26" long, the box was way heavier than I'd have guessed it'd be, my wife wouldn't even bring it inside she left it outside for me to get when I got home.

Everything else has already been said about the block, it's great quality, but pricey. I like it alot better than the TDS block I got through NYBB years ago. Wish I would have bought this sooner though it's very comfortable to use.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ordered one of these today also. Been on my list for a while now.
    Can't wait to check it out.

Geek
    []---[] Equipment Crew #34 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #1 []---[]

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

Evolution of my gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131836863

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hypnojedi View Post
    Is the plate good for barbell hack squats too?
    i don't have the block, but i would think it would be ok. the only problem would be if you were using 25s or something small- the calf part may get in the way. with 35s or 45s on the bar, you shouldn't have a problem.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alfred18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can someone take pictures of how to use it? I want to purchase it also but have no idea how to use it.
    Denver Broncos- #24 Champ Bailey

Chicago Bulls- #1 Derrick Rose

Fav. Motivational Quote that pushes me to my LIMITS:
    "Obsession is what lazy people call dedication"
    "I am my own worst enemy, the only voice left taunting me is my own"

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alfred18 View Post
    Can someone take pictures of how to use it? I want to purchase it also but have no idea how to use it.

Its a box. You put the ball of your feet on the box, lower the heels, then you raise the heels past the balls of your feet.

If you have weight on your hips via a dip belt or if you're holding a dumbbell.....it makes the exercise more difficult.

It makes your calves burn.

Pics aren't really necessary because its just a block that allows you to do calf raises. This particular one is very big and well built. It has a square edge and a rounded edge...which the user can determine which they like better. It also has a ramp on it a little wider than the typical shoulder width. This ramp allows you to lift your heels up an inch or so for squats which helps center your weight forward during this exercise.

Good tool, well built, but expensive.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoKittyNo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Love it

It was Leg Day for me today, so I used the block - the gripping material on the calf raise part is so damn grippy - I love it. I use moreso the flat part, as opposed to the round as I balance a bit better on it.. and for the squat platform works very nice too. Puts you in more of a Heel-Optimal position for Squats and balances me so I don't rock backward or pronate forward either.

The thing is pretty damn heavy too, very sturdy, well built and glad I bit the bullet. Price wise - I payed through the nose,..

110.00 Block
    80.00 Shipping
    AND Duties on delivery like 40.00

Insane.. But all is well, money is gone and I have it so no looking back and wont do it. Worth it (money wise.. too expensive) but quality for commercial American Residences. Worth it.
    __
    Current Stuff I Take:
    Dymatize ISO: Banana
    Optimum Whey Gold Standard: Coffee
    Optimum Whey Turbo Chocolate
    Optimum Casein: Cookies & Cream
    Cellucor C4: Pink Lemonade
    Optimum: Amino Energy: Grape

Basic supps for daily intake.

What I want:
    Rogue R6 & All the pretty accessories.
    Rogue Bumper Plates, 160 more lbs!
    Commercial Trainer, Cable Stacks
    Anything & everything basically.

fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My BS Calf block showed up today. I don't have much to add to what has already been said. This is a very solid piece and a great addition to the gym.

I used it for squats tonight and I like the feel of it. It does seem to hit the front of the legs more than without it. I usually do 3 sets of 8 on squats but because of the different feel, I decided to do 2 sets with it and 2 sets without. It was a great workout.

I also came up with a good way to balance myself for calf raises. Justinluck might use the same method.
    I put it up against my low pulley and used the weight to pull back and balance against the block. It takes a little getting used to but it works.

All in all I am happy with the addition. It adds a great stretch for calf raises and hits the legs a little different on squats.

Glad I read the reviews here and decided to go for it.

Geek
    Last edited by fishingeek; 07-07-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Evolution of my gym:

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sams club has these for what looks like a pretty good price with no shipping

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    sams club has these for what looks like a pretty good price with no shipping
    Hmmmm.....I can't find it on their website.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Amazon has them for $68 with free shipping if you have prime...

Evolution of my gym:

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    Hmmmm.....I can't find it on their website.
    Same here. Did a Google search though and found it, but is out of stock.
    http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/pr...oductId=134370
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fishingeek View Post
    Amazon has them for $68 with free shipping if you have prime...
    Seriously?!? I can't find that either.

Is the price discounted w/Prime, or just the shipping is free w/Prime?

Wow , it went up to $99 since last week.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LOWN8C

I've seen it go up and down several times over the last 3 months.
    I would add it to your cart and use the save for later feature.
    I did this and when it dropped down again I jumped on it.
    That or contact Christian and see what kind of deal he can give you.

Geek

Evolution of my gym:

Originally Posted by fishingeek View Post
    Wow , it went up to $99 since last week.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LOWN8C

I've seen it go up and down several times over the last 3 months.
    I would add it to your cart and use the save for later feature.
    I did this and when it dropped down again I jumped on it.
    That or contact Christian and see what kind of deal he can give you.

Geek
    And now it's $95.03. I never realized Amazon's prices could bounce around THAT quickly.

Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    And now it's $95.03. I never realized Amazon's prices could bounce around THAT quickly.
    I saw this thread and decided to buy one. The best price I found on Ebay at the time was $86 and change with free shipping. When I got it Thursday the label said it was from Amazon. When I logged into Ebay to post feedback since I had the item on the watch list I could see the price had changed.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I checked SAMS again today, it is back in stock for $68 and Free shipping.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    I checked SAMS again today, it is back in stock for $68 and Free shipping.
    Thanks! After seeing this price, I think I will jump on this boat too!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sorry i guess i should have posted the link to sams

and out of stock
    Last edited by tmonkey; 07-09-2011 at 02:51 PM.