LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Complaint Department

Please pull down your pants and take a seat on the tower of power, we will be with you shortly-

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president...152205002.html
    Authenic Kights Sing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Pograms, Student of Instinc Training

"The Mucle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've got quite a list of complaints of my own, too many for a thread, so here are just a couple as a quick starter

Modern cars are sh!t, why should anyone pay a subscription to use something already in their car, whose bright idea was putting a touchscreen in a car I don't want want to drive a ***** laptop. Why are they so expensive.

Why is overhead press even heavier than it was just a year or two ago, is someone messing with gravity, why do plates weigh more than they used to, it's that Musk fellow again isn't it?

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Modern cars are sh!t, why should anyone pay a subscription to use something already in their car, whose bright idea was putting a touchscreen in a car I don't want want to drive a ***** laptop. Why are they so expensive.

?

I’m dreading that dude. I still have cars from pre 2015.

We are all being forced to use these stupid things. I own a TV that I only watch a few soaps and stuff, I don’t need all the BS, things were much easier with a cable line. Now I can’t even talk to a person when the HD is all screwy, and now the only choice I have is HD, it used to be if the HD is messy I can just go to the regular screen, now it forces the HD channel.

But anyway, what about this dude Brenden trying to tell them about voting stations not supplying water?????? Really, I thought plastic bottles were the enemy anyway. What a joke that guy is. Where’s the Brenden diaper scammer thread at?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have a truck from 1969. F250 with a hydraulic dump bed. It has a choke knob, cigarette lighter, ashtray and an AM radio.

It was free. It was in a storage building that I bought.
    Funished renal houses in offeyvile Kanas for traveing wokers

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Perfect vehicle Paul! If I ever win the lottery I'd get an old vehicle and get it stripped and rebuilt like new (re engineered), but better brakes etc. Be much happier driving a car with manual choke etc than bs automatic everything. When they decided to automate stuff like the choke or turning signal that switches itself off when you turn the wheel the other way, that was when the rot set in. Apart from ABS (which has saved my skin once, as I could steer while braking hard) it's all bull.

LWW, we have 2 cars. One is 2005, needs a new brake booster and master cylinder (the brakes are pretty poor) but otherwise perfect condition, probably because it's simpler. The other is the newer one 2013 and that's nowhere near as good condition, has stupid extra bs like Aircon, remote central locking, electric windows in front etc. If you lose all that unnecessary bloat cars work so much better.

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No complaints from me, 75 degrees, just finished a baked potato and a moose steak over the fire (Burp) Been in the Kayak all day and the fish were cooperating.

Carry On Complainers

Keep Smilin
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Carry On Complainers

Keep Smilin [/B]

The thread went over your head.

The thread initially is about Brenden complaining that water isn’t supplied at GA voting polls.

You make enough complaints anyway about the cult, the cult obviously get on your panties because you cry about the cultists every day.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    No complaints from me,
    Carry On Complainers

Keep Smilin

https://youtu.be/XdM_xhHgv5U?si=1owhGkqIMC_Mpqc_